Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Insufficient P.V.C Machines In The South-East & South-South. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insufficient P.V.C Machines In The South-East & South-South. (285 Views)

Insufficient P.V.C Machines In The South-East & South-South. / Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns / We Can’t Accommodate RUGA’ In South-east, South-south-gov Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Insufficient P.V.C Machines In The South-East & South-South. by donaldking10: 1:20am On Jun 24, 2022
I have a strong feeling that INEC is knowingly & purposely frustrating voters registration in the South-South & South-East by not providing enough machines & equipment, whereas in the north registration is done door to door with hundreds of machines.
How can one whole village in Imo State have only one machine & printer with only two staffs attending to thousands of people.
Is that not pure wickedness & injustice?
No matter the level of frustration, we must overcome.
I'm happy the whole of Nigeria is gradually becoming OBEdient.
Now all those miscreants screaming that election isn't won on Social-Media can now shut-up.
We are all gradually getting our P.V.C's.
Today i even saw women of 70 to 80 years troopping out to register for P.V.C for the 1st time in their lives.
This is also the 1st Nigerian election i'm officially voting for because a revolution is about happening in Nigeria & i wish to be a part of it.
Together we can say no to A.P.C & P.D.P.
Re: Insufficient P.V.C Machines In The South-East & South-South. by alfarouq(m): 4:42am On Jun 24, 2022
Support your claim with proofs.

Imagine the effronyery and lies that registration is been done door to door in Kaduna. My younger ones in has been going to the location for over 3 months now and have still not gotten it done. This is in Kaduna I am talking about.

You guys always try to get everything easy. You want to get PVC to vote Obi but can not endure to get the PVC.

Continue

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Supreme Court Lawyer Appeared In Court Wearing Traditional Attire / How Do Nairaland Tinubu Supporters Feel? / Masari,tinubu’s Placeholder Told INEC That He Has Lost All His School Cert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.