Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Insufficient P.V.C Machines In The South-East & South-South. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insufficient P.V.C Machines In The South-East & South-South. (337 Views)

Insufficient P.V.C Machines In The South-East & South-South. / Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns / We Can’t Accommodate RUGA’ In South-east, South-south-gov Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Insufficient P.V.C Machines In The South-East & South-South. by donaldking10: 5:19pm On Jun 28, 2022
I have a very strong feeling that INEC is knowingly & purposely frustrating voters registration in the South-South & South-East by not providing enough machines & equipment, whereas in the north registration is done with hundreds of available machines.
And this is the reason for the low turn-out & registration from people in the South-East & South-South region based on the data released by INEC.
How can one whole village in Imo State have only one machine & printer with only two staffs attending to thousands of people.
Is that not pure wickedness & injustice?
No matter the level of frustration, we must overcome.
I'm happy the whole of Nigeria is gradually becoming OBEdient.
Now all those miscreants screaming that election isn't won on Social-Media can now shut-up.
We are all gradually getting our P.V.C's.
Today i even saw women of 70 to 80 years troopping out to register for P.V.C for the 1st time in their lives.
This is also the 1st Nigerian election i'm officially voting for because a revolution is about happening in Nigeria & i wish to be a part of it.
Together we can say no to A.P.C & P.D.P.
Re: Insufficient P.V.C Machines In The South-East & South-South. by helinues: 5:21pm On Jun 28, 2022
Bit sufficient in SW and North entirely

Is that was you are insinuating?
Re: Insufficient P.V.C Machines In The South-East & South-South. by Peterobiisathie(f): 5:48pm On Jun 28, 2022
Always playing victims card
Re: Insufficient P.V.C Machines In The South-East & South-South. by XerXers: 6:16pm On Jun 28, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
Always hopping to benefit from injustice

Re: Insufficient P.V.C Machines In The South-East & South-South. by XerXers: 6:16pm On Jun 28, 2022
helinues:
Bit sufficient in SW and North entirely

Is that was you are insinuating?
We have seen pictures of house to house registration in the north
Re: Insufficient P.V.C Machines In The South-East & South-South. by donaldking10: 6:43pm On Jun 28, 2022
XerXers:
We have seen pictures of house to house registration in the north
we've all seen the pictures. I wonder what their explanation would be for it. they are all trying to frustrate us here down in the south.
Re: Insufficient P.V.C Machines In The South-East & South-South. by Newton2024: 7:12pm On Jun 28, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
Ka so tooto, INEC is tribalistic. The registration and collection challenges Ibos used to face concerning PVC, have you ever heard it before in the North. INEC is not fair to Ibos.

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: Why Wike Should Not Join APC!!! / BREAKING: Kuje: ISWAP Claims Responsibility,Frees Kaduna Train Attack Mastermind / Obidient National Anthem Is Out!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.