Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Between South Korea, US And Canada. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Between South Korea, US And Canada. (1247 Views)

The Difference Between North Korea And South Korea / 10 Reasons Why You Should Consider Studyin In South Korea / Current Situation In South Korea! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between South Korea, US And Canada. by krissconnect(m): 4:05am On Jun 24, 2022
Hy guys, please I need your help. I wanna travel abroad but I'm cut in between the United States and Canada. I have just 4million down with me. But if it won't be enough, I wanna know the best Asian country to migrate to. (I have South Korea in mind now). Please advice.

Nb: For the Canada, I wanna go through student route, for the US, any route cheaper preferably and the Asian, any cheaper route too.
Re: Between South Korea, US And Canada. by Nobody: 4:20am On Jun 24, 2022
Are you skilled?

If yes, what's your profession?

If yes, do you believe you averagely skilled in that profession, or highly skilled?

From there, I will answer your question,
Re: Between South Korea, US And Canada. by krissconnect(m): 4:26am On Jun 24, 2022
OgunLaakaye:
Are you skilled?

If yes, what's your profession?

If yes, do you believe you averagely skilled in that profession, or highly skilled?

From there, I will answer your question,
I want to learn a skill asap, I need one I can learn in just 1 month. Please help me suggest
Re: Between South Korea, US And Canada. by golor(m): 4:31am On Jun 24, 2022
krissconnect:
Hy guys, please I need your help. I wanna travel abroad but I'm cut in between the United States and Canada. I have just 4million down with me. But if it won't be enough, I wanna know the best Asian country to migrate to. (I have South Korea in mind now). Please advice.

Nb: For the Canada, I wanna go through student route, for the US, any route cheaper preferably and the Asian, any cheaper route too.

4m won't take you to Canada through student route.
Re: Between South Korea, US And Canada. by Nobody: 4:32am On Jun 24, 2022
krissconnect:

I want to learn a skill asap, I need one I can learn in just 1 month. Please help me suggest

Learning a skill under a month can get you nowhere!

But if I must tell you the truth with your status quo, move to the US on education grounds, and ready to study hard and well.

Canada is choked with strong immigration laws., competition is high! Its populations is just few millions higher than that of Lagos state.

The US is your destination.
Re: Between South Korea, US And Canada. by krissconnect(m): 4:50am On Jun 24, 2022
OgunLaakaye:

Learning a skill under a month can get you nowhere!

But if I must tell you the truth with your status quo, move to the US on education grounds, and ready to study hard and well.

Canada is choked with strong immigration laws., competition is high! Its populations is just few millions higher than that of Lagos state.

The US is your destination.
Okay thanks bro. But you think 4m will be enough for the US?
Re: Between South Korea, US And Canada. by krissconnect(m): 4:51am On Jun 24, 2022
golor:

4m won't take you to Canada through student route.
Chai. Okay thanks
Re: Between South Korea, US And Canada. by Nobody: 5:17am On Jun 24, 2022
krissconnect:

Okay thanks bro. But you think 4m will be enough for the US?

it all depends on your plan!

Meet with right people who could link you to good engineering or science courses.

If you fail to plan to plan while in Nigeria, you will fail the more in an advanced country.

Forget all this imaginary stories you read on Nairaland. They just celebrating being outside Nigeria, they not celebrating what they came to offer Europe/America

Reality dawn on most in less than 6 months

But can promise you, if you plan well, you will damn fvcking reap it

2 Likes

Re: Between South Korea, US And Canada. by maleekberry: 7:34am On Jun 24, 2022
With you 4 million move to Kuwait and be hustling there till Canada pull through
Re: Between South Korea, US And Canada. by golor(m): 7:41am On Jun 24, 2022
krissconnect:

Chai. Okay thanks

The procedure requires alot ...u pay fee show proof of fund and u HV to get other documents done .
Re: Between South Korea, US And Canada. by krissconnect(m): 11:58am On Jun 24, 2022
OgunLaakaye:

it all depends on your plan!

Meet with right people who could link you to good engineering or science courses.

If you fail to plan to plan while in Nigeria, you will fail the more in an advanced country.

Forget all this imaginary stories you read on Nairaland. They just celebrating being outside Nigeria, they not celebrating what they came to offer Europe/America

Reality dawn on most in less than 6 months

But can promise you, if you plan well, you will damn fvcking reap it
Thanks my man
Re: Between South Korea, US And Canada. by krissconnect(m): 11:59am On Jun 24, 2022
maleekberry:
With you 4 million move to Kuwait and be hustling there till Canada pull through
I will need all 4m for Kuwait?
Re: Between South Korea, US And Canada. by Aaaaarghmed(m): 12:40pm On Jun 24, 2022
krissconnect:

I will need all 4m for Kuwait?
at all.2m everything or less
Re: Between South Korea, US And Canada. by krissconnect(m): 3:14pm On Jun 24, 2022
Aaaaarghmed:
at all.2m everything or less
Okay thanks. I will make more research on Kuwait then
Re: Between South Korea, US And Canada. by Cousin9999: 5:02pm On Jun 24, 2022
Avoid Asia. Asia is not like Europe or North America just because they have some skyscrapers.

There's a bunch of universities in underpopulated parts of the US that will give you hefty scholarships. Study a medical trade and you'll have a good job waiting for you.

3 Likes

Re: Between South Korea, US And Canada. by Cousin9999: 7:43am On Jun 25, 2022
There are virtually no Asian countries where an African person can get a good or even decent job and settle comfortably. There's an American dream, but there is no Chinese dream. What you instead see are a bunch of illegals who are engaging in criminal acts or "teaching English" (not a career, barely a job). And there are trade deals where Africans go to school in those countries, but after school, there's nothing for them. People complain about not finding work in the UK after school, but at least they can find something. Even if it means taking blue collar work.

Furthermore, there's nothing desirable about life in Asia. Asian society and culture is just unpleasant to say the least. The average Asian is miserable, rich or poor. And laws in their countries barely exist for citizens. They're a joke for African immigrants.

The worst thing about Asia is the high rate of human tråfficking. Specifically, there seems to be a lot of organ tråfficking involving African immigrants. Compare this to someone who simply has to do a humble job in North America or west Europe. Would you rather drive a truck in the US (70,000 USD btw), or risk being harmed for a kidney?

There seems to be an exception regarding businessmen who go to China or other places to import/export. Some of these guys get ripped off. Some of them do very well. Even if you go down this path, don't live in those countries. If you want to emigrate, keep trading in whatever countries, but live in North America, west Europe, an African nation, or a Caribbean nation.

3 Likes

Re: Between South Korea, US And Canada. by krissconnect(m): 1:45am On Jun 26, 2022
Cousin9999:
There are virtually no Asian countries where an African person can get a good or even decent job and settle comfortably. There's an American dream, but there is no Chinese dream. What you instead see are a bunch of illegals who are engaging in criminal acts or "teaching English" (not a career, barely a job). And there are trade deals where Africans go to school in those countries, but after school, there's nothing for them. People complain about not finding work in the UK after school, but at least they can find something. Even if it means taking blue collar work.

Furthermore, there's nothing desirable about life in Asia. Asian society and culture is just unpleasant to say the least. The average Asian is miserable, rich or poor. And laws in their countries barely exist for citizens. They're a joke for African immigrants.

The worst thing about Asia is the high rate of human tråfficking. Specifically, there seems to be a lot of organ tråfficking involving African immigrants. Compare this to someone who simply has to do a humble job in North America or west Europe. Would you rather drive a truck in the US (70,000 USD btw), or risk being harmed for a kidney?

There seems to be an exception regarding businessmen who go to China or other places to import/export. Some of these guys get ripped off. Some of them do very well. Even if you go down this path, don't live in those countries. If you want to emigrate, keep trading in whatever countries, but live in North America, west Europe, an African nation, or a Caribbean nation.
Okay, thanks a lot chief
Re: Between South Korea, US And Canada. by cooooooks(m): 7:09am On Jun 30, 2022
What do you know so far about Canada? Also, what is your profile? Do you have some education? A skill? Can you do health aide job?

I heard people are being hired from Nigeria directly to do health aide job in the UK.

What are your experiences, etc.

You need to go through these types of questions. You probably need a more tailored advice.

Alternatively, read through many of the threads. You'll learn more and have more confident options to consider.

(1) (Reply)

What Country Will You Like To Visit? / 2013 Top 10 List Of America's Most Miserable Cities To Live / Canada Embassies To Go On Strike Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.