Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,567 members, 7,816,388 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Exposing the lies: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exposing the lies: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos (1507 Views)

Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos / Obasanjo Welcomed On Arrival From Peace-keeping In Congo (Throwback Photos) / Bianca Ojukwu As The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria In 1988 (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exposing the lies: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by ollysaks: 4:27am On Jun 24, 2022
Mr Peter Obi has said it severally that although he has traveled to many parts of the world, he still lives in Onitsha in Anambra state.

I am disgusted with the way some people are using Nairaland as a platforms to promote blatant falsehoods.

Irrespective of the fact that it's a rule no 8, guiding the comments section.

Unfortunately, this topic was created by someone called islandlady and it was pushed to the front page, with many gullibles accepting these falsehoods.

1) Three out the four pictures, were showing the backs of the people.

2) The faces on pictures where dark and blurry. On further zooming in , it bore no resemblance to Mr Obi.

3) So, anyone with glasses and black safari should now be Peter Obi?

4) Why do they delay in providing us with Peter Obi's home address in Lagos state?

5) How did they arrive at the conclusion that he was trekking home, from where to where?

Please, we can do better than this.
I bring this to the public domain, because this is the same way that they manipulated and deceived many during the Buhari 's campaigns.

Please mods can this be pushed also in fairness.
Thank you

62 Likes

Re: Exposing the lies: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by lastcall: 5:34am On Jun 24, 2022
House built on a rock will stand forever. Be obedient

65 Likes

Re: Exposing the lies: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Nobody: 5:55am On Jun 24, 2022
Obi is the next president and even INEC can't do nothing about it!

60 Likes

Re: Exposing the lies: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by dele1727: 5:58am On Jun 24, 2022
grin grin grin

54 Likes

Re: Exposing the lies: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by chatinent: 6:00am On Jun 24, 2022
So what's the big deal if he owns a house in Lagos?

56 Likes

Re: Exposing the lies: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by mycar: 6:13am On Jun 24, 2022
People are really disturbed, , why not send that of your favorite doing high jump?

53 Likes

Re: Exposing the lies: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by kweensheba: 6:16am On Jun 24, 2022
Obi is the rave of the moment.

51 Likes

Re: Exposing the lies: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:22am On Jun 24, 2022
ollysaks:
Mr Peter Obi has said it severally that although he has traveled to many parts of the world, he still lives in Onitsha in Anambra state.

I am disgusted with the way some people are using Nairaland as a platforms to promote blatant falsehoods.

Unfortunately, this topic was created by someone called islandlady and it was pushed to the front page, with many gullibles accepting these falsehoods.

2) The faces on pictures where dark and blurry. On further zooming in , it bore no resemblance to Mr Obi.

4) Why do they delay in providing us with Peter Obi's home address in Lagos state?

5) How did they arrive at the conclusion that he was trekking home, from where to where?

I bring this to the public domain, because this is the same way that they manipulated and deceived many during the Buhari 's campaigns.

Thank you

Peter Obi's House in Onitsha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anKu86UoLZ4

49 Likes

Re: Exposing the lies: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Smithkafors(m): 6:49am On Jun 24, 2022
Do you think they don't know what they are doing?. They are trying to push an agenda, which is very obvious.

I live in the same street with PO in onitsha, I personally know PO house in GRA onitsha where he stays and I see him almost all the time. So I wonder by they pushed a false news to front page.

But don't worry, we are here.

Please, show us Peter obi house in Lagos......

45 Likes

Re: Exposing the lies: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by shortIGBOman: 7:30am On Jun 24, 2022
Obidient4life:
Obi is the next president and even INEC can't do nothing about it!

Yes. Peter ObiTUARY is the next President of Online Republic of BIAFRA.

IGBO can never rule this Country. grin

35 Likes

Re: Exposing the lies: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Islandlady(f): 7:36am On Jun 24, 2022
Chai una get problem o undecided Una go fact check tire grin grin grin

How many thread did you guys wants to create ontop my thread that I have given you guys verified facts...I don't mind doing it again in this thread! Even other blogs have verified and copied the thread from Nairaland!

Even those that countered me in the other thread when I gave them a verified facts they couldn't counter me again they all resulted into insults! So you guys should counter me naaa

Those throwback photos was from a verified post here on Nairaland posted as far back as 2017 posted on this forum, check the screenshot below;

31 Likes

Re: Exposing the lies: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by IamWonderful: 7:38am On Jun 24, 2022
Baby factory criminals, please show us Peter OBItuary voter's card I want to check something

31 Likes

Re: Exposing the lies: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Sergio101(m): 7:51am On Jun 24, 2022
There was a comment I saw from one smart guy in that thread.

He said ......."There's a difference between a home and a house". I was very happy seeing it, but the problem was really that he didn't throw more light to that particular sentence.

Now, Mates....... There's a clear difference between a home and a house. it's funny the analysis of the op of that thread(@islandlady) was "juxtaposition to counter the disagreement that Obi ain't residing in Lagos". The picture may truly be obi but can you put it to the fact that he has been going on that street for maybe more than a month??

One quick question, the past week obi travelled to Egypt and spent like 4-5 years......was he living on air??. Was he not living in a roofed building of whatever type??.

To Geniculate it all

Obi may have an apartment in Lagos (doesn't move a file) but Obi is residing in Onitsha.

A house may be for temporal resident, A home is mainly for life long residents.

If you want dialogue on this....... I'm waiting cool

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Exposing the lies: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Aniluvreal: 8:20am On Jun 24, 2022
Islandlady:

How many thread did you guys wants to create ontop my thread that I have given you guys verified facts...I don't mind doing it again in this thread! Even other blogs have verified and copied the thread from Nairaland!

Even those that countered me in the other thread when I gave them a verified facts they couldn't counter me again they all resulted into insults! So you guys should counter me naaa

Those throwback photos was from a verified post here on Nairaland posted as far back as 2017 posted on this forum, check the screenshot below;

Peter Obi is not you lying deity Tinubu, if Peter Obi owned any house in Lagos, he will say it. If that's Peter Obi for sure, it's likely he went to hotel to lodge. Everyone is not your lying Tinubu

24 Likes

Re: Exposing the lies: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by ollysaks: 8:23am On Jun 24, 2022
Islandlady:

It's so sad, that you are an unrepentant fabricator.

Even if those pictures were from the 19th century, does it make it true. That is why God gave us brains.

Give us Peter Obi's address in Lagos, if you are 100% truthful and can beat your chest that what you posted was true

Nigeria must get it right, this time around. This country cannot survive another 8yrs of misrule.

22 Likes

Re: Exposing the lies: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 24, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Yes. Peter ObiTUARY is the next President of Online Republic of BIAFRA.

IGBO can never rule this Country. grin
Book of lamentation 60:70

16 Likes

Re: Exposing the lies: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 24, 2022
ollysaks:

Thank you
show us peter obi house in lagos cheesy or shut the beep up

7 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Appeal To Seun To Delete The Following Peter Obi Threads For Lack Of Evidence / Best Website To Download PS4 & PS5 Games For Free / I Will Mobilise Labour Party Members Against Peter Obi In Rivers- LP GOV Cand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.