Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Appeal To Seun To Delete The Following Peter Obi Threads For Lack Of Evidence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appeal To Seun To Delete The Following Peter Obi Threads For Lack Of Evidence (1504 Views)

Peter Obi's Lawyers Bring Boxes Of Evidence To Election Tribunal (Video) / Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence / Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Appeal To Seun To Delete The Following Peter Obi Threads For Lack Of Evidence by JEWELofHELL: 9:48am On Jul 01, 2022
After going through comments, tweets, I realized that the following threads were made in error.

Thread 1: Peter Obi Branded Campaign Mat. The original tweeter handle that posted it has been revealed to be an impostor. He/she is not a supporter of Peter Obi. For this reason, I request that the thread be deleted. https://www.nairaland.com/7203827/northern-muslims-criticise-peter-obi

Thread 2: similarly, there's no proof that the few tweeps that wrote they were dumping Peter Obi are actually his supporters. I feel it's wrong to make the conclusion based on few tweets. I think I was misled. So I am asking you delete the thread also.
https://www.nairaland.com/7182557/peter-obi-loses-supporters-extremists

Mc Oluomo thread made me realize that Twitter posts can be misleading. Despite the legitimacy reputable media platforms accorded the Twitter handle, plus a recent thread that has it as a source making Front Page, it was still declared fake. That means the above threads that have random tweeps as sources shouldn't be allowed.

For this reason, I am disassociating myself from the threads for moral reason and to prove I am not against any candidate.

I have been accused of supporting Tinubu or working against Peter Obi even though I tried to strike a balance. But I don't blame them. Most Nairalanders only view the front page. So they judge me only based on my threads on Front Page.

I have deleted the ones I can and I request that those two should be deleted for the reasons provided above. Thanks.

Cc: Seun, Lalasticlala.

1 Like

Re: Appeal To Seun To Delete The Following Peter Obi Threads For Lack Of Evidence by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:49am On Jul 01, 2022
grin

Re: Appeal To Seun To Delete The Following Peter Obi Threads For Lack Of Evidence by IamWonderful: 9:49am On Jul 01, 2022
What

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Appeal To Seun To Delete The Following Peter Obi Threads For Lack Of Evidence by PrincessofDSS(f): 9:50am On Jul 01, 2022
It will be too bad we start seeing Nairaland as a compromised platform

1 Like

Re: Appeal To Seun To Delete The Following Peter Obi Threads For Lack Of Evidence by donjazet(m): 9:55am On Jul 01, 2022
I just realized that both mynd44 and seun osewa are against Peter obi's campaign.
This platform has truly lost it's moderation credibility. If a renowned moderator like mynd44 can be openly biased against Peter Obi, then what chance do Obi supporters have here. The odds are truly stacked against them.

10 Likes

Re: Appeal To Seun To Delete The Following Peter Obi Threads For Lack Of Evidence by ygowon: 9:56am On Jul 01, 2022
They can't delete anything that favours their candidate. Seun and nairaland support APC.
Re: Appeal To Seun To Delete The Following Peter Obi Threads For Lack Of Evidence by LeoDeKing: 10:00am On Jul 01, 2022
You mean the post made by ObidientFC, a die hard supporter of Peter obi is false and should be discarded?

Is this what Peter obi supporters are doing because of 2023 election?

https://www.nairaland.com/7202902/peter-obi-northern-support-group#114266233

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appeal To Seun To Delete The Following Peter Obi Threads For Lack Of Evidence by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 01, 2022
He will not delete it. Simply because he does not understand what fairness, equity and neutrality means especially in regulating a platform he built.

Prove me wrong @Seun

Cc seun

1. Add a caveat of " belief " on Christian and traditional topics/threads too

2. Regulate the equitable flow of topics for any political candidate to front page.

3. Ban anyone that posts derogatory topics /comments that incite ethnic division, tribalist attacks, religious conflict and indecent discuss.

Nairaland is a digitised representation of Nigeria. If Seun does not clean it up, it simply means....he is complicit in the messy reflection that Nigeria is, on Nairaland.

Prove me wrong.

1 Like

Re: Appeal To Seun To Delete The Following Peter Obi Threads For Lack Of Evidence by VeryWickedGoat: 10:13am On Jul 01, 2022

1 Like

Re: Appeal To Seun To Delete The Following Peter Obi Threads For Lack Of Evidence by LeoDeKing: 10:13am On Jul 01, 2022
donjazet:
I just realized that both mynd44 and seun osewa are against Peter obi's campaign.
This platform has truly lost it's moderation credibility. If a renowned moderator like mynd44 can be openly biased against Peter Obi, then what chance do Obi supporters have here. The odds are truly stacked against them.
ObidientFC is a die hard supporter of Peter obi, he created the thread with picture evidence and indeed the mods were tagged to move it to front page. If they had not moved the thread to FP, they would have been tagged anti Peter Obi.

Now, they gave the report a wide publicity as desired by the op and it turned out to be against the religious belief of the targeted audience (Northern Muslims) and are apparently not happy about that.

For that reason, the report suddenly become falsehood being spread by non Peter Obi supporters, therefore, the thread should be deleted, otherwise, nairaland is biased shey?

Una go dey alright las las.

Omenka, I beg comme see something oh. grin

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Appeal To Seun To Delete The Following Peter Obi Threads For Lack Of Evidence by Factcheck0001: 10:21am On Jul 01, 2022
donjazet:
why not go n promote your obi at biafrasay or biafragist?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Appeal To Seun To Delete The Following Peter Obi Threads For Lack Of Evidence by Belial06: 10:25am On Jul 01, 2022
LeoDeKing:
You mean the post made by ObidientFC, a die hard supporter of Peter obi is false and should be discarded?

Is this what Peter obi supporters are doing because of 2023 election?

But you use alot of so called Peter Obi supporter accounts to create false content here on this forum

Or you think we don't know ? grin

You are very likely behind the ObidientFC account even
Re: Appeal To Seun To Delete The Following Peter Obi Threads For Lack Of Evidence by SocialJustice: 10:28am On Jul 01, 2022
JEWELofHELL:
After going through comments, tweets, I realized that the following threads were made in error.

Thread 1: Peter Obi Branded Campaign Mat. The original tweeter handle that posted it has been revealed to be an impostor. He/she is not a supporter of Peter Obi. For this reason, I request that the thread be deleted. https://www.nairaland.com/7203827/northern-muslims-criticise-peter-obi

Thread 2: similarly, there's no proof that the few tweeps that wrote they were dumping Peter Obi are actually his supporters. I feel it's wrong to make the conclusion based on few tweets. I think I was misled. So I am asking you delete the thread also.
https://www.nairaland.com/7182557/peter-obi-loses-supporters-extremists

Mc Oluomo thread made me realize that Twitter posts can be misleading. Despite the legitimacy reputable media platforms accorded the Twitter handle, plus a recent thread that has it as a source making Front Page, it was still declared fake. That means the above threads that have random tweeps as sources shouldn't be allowed.

For this reason, I am disassociating myself from the threads for moral reason and to prove I am not against any candidate.

I have been accused of supporting Tinubu or working against Peter Obi even though I tried to strike a balance. But I don't blame them. Most Nairalanders only view the front page. So they judge me only based on my threads on Front Page.

I have deleted the ones I can and I request that those two should be deleted for the reasons provided above. Thanks.

Cc: Seun, Lalasticlala.
Seun is not a Peter Obi fan, focus on the job at hand and move on. Nairaland is a small community compared to twitter.
Re: Appeal To Seun To Delete The Following Peter Obi Threads For Lack Of Evidence by donjazet(m): 10:31am On Jul 01, 2022
Factcheck0001:
why not go n promote your obi at biafrasay or biafragist?

Tribalism! Tribalism! Tribalism!

That's all you guys know, who told you I am an Igbo man and not a Yoruba man?
What made you bring tribe into this now?
May God punish your heart that has become full of hate and make it cease to function. A heart full of hate should not function.

I hope you get to renounce this entrenched hatred you have towards other tribes and know that tribe means nothing. We are all one people on God's great earth.

1 Like

Re: Appeal To Seun To Delete The Following Peter Obi Threads For Lack Of Evidence by Seun(m): 10:35am On Jul 01, 2022
I'll investigate this during the hour.

1 Like

Re: Appeal To Seun To Delete The Following Peter Obi Threads For Lack Of Evidence by donjazet(m): 10:36am On Jul 01, 2022
topcatking:
He will not delete it. Simply because he does not understand what fairness, equity and neutrality means especially in regulating a platform he built.

Prove me wrong @Seun

Cc seun

1. Add a caveat of " belief " on Christian and traditional topics/threads too

2. Regulate the equitable flow of topics for any political candidate to front page.

3. Ban anyone that posts derogatory topics /comments that incite ethnic division, tribalist attacks, religious conflict and indecent discuss.

Nairaland is a digitised representation of Nigeria. If Seun does not clean it up, it simply means....he is complicit in the messy reflection that Nigeria is, on Nairaland.

Prove me wrong.

I really used to admire seun before all these.
That he turned out to be against the masses this time around is truly heartbreaking for me.

Seun osewa has let this platform be used for tribal incitement and the spreading of hate.
It's not too difficult to issue long term bans to people who are renowned as tribal warlords here.

People like leokings, iamwonderful, plaindealer, islandlady, etc

1 Like

Re: Appeal To Seun To Delete The Following Peter Obi Threads For Lack Of Evidence by Factcheck0001: 10:38am On Jul 01, 2022
donjazet:

Tribalism! Tribalism! Tribalism!

That's all you guys know, who told you I am an Igbo man and not a Yoruba man?
What made you bring tribe into this now?
May God punish your heart that has become full of hate and make it cease to function. A heart full of hate should not function.

I hope you get to renounce this entrenched hatred you have towards other tribes and know that tribe means nothing. We are all one people on God's great earth.
what do u have to say about these?

1 Like

Re: Appeal To Seun To Delete The Following Peter Obi Threads For Lack Of Evidence by tamdun: 10:39am On Jul 01, 2022
U can't take 1% of the trash throw at people, una never see anything

Re: Appeal To Seun To Delete The Following Peter Obi Threads For Lack Of Evidence by donjazet(m): 10:41am On Jul 01, 2022
Seun:

Seun please do!
Also Know that mynd44 has just come out against Obi's candidacy in one thread.
Please we expect a high level of unbiased moderation.

Try to issue long term bans to renowned warlords on this platform, people that stoke hatred against each tribes. I humbly appeal.

I have been on a campaign to expose multiple handles that were created for the sole purpose of boosting Tinubu's talking points, please eliminate these fake spam accounts.

My humble appeal and opinion. I am a long time user of this platform and I actually enjoy using it but it's sickening to see the level of tribal wars that go on in the politics section. Nip this in the bud please.
Re: Appeal To Seun To Delete The Following Peter Obi Threads For Lack Of Evidence by donjazet(m): 10:43am On Jul 01, 2022
Factcheck0001:
what do u have to say about these?

These are supporters of other opponents camouflaging as Peter Obi supporters to sabotage the movement.

See the previous tweets of this same account you people keep parading. It is a renowned Atiku supporter who is using the labor party logo to pretend to be a supporter of obi.

Re: Appeal To Seun To Delete The Following Peter Obi Threads For Lack Of Evidence by tamdun: 10:43am On Jul 01, 2022
donjazet:
Actually, seun's nairaland has push more pro obi topic to front page, in fact seun is biase, seun is promoting obi....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Appeal To Seun To Delete The Following Peter Obi Threads For Lack Of Evidence by helinues: 10:46am On Jul 01, 2022
Re: Appeal To Seun To Delete The Following Peter Obi Threads For Lack Of Evidence by Factcheck0001: 10:56am On Jul 01, 2022
donjazet:

These are supporters of other opponents camouflaging as Peter Obi supporters to sabotage the movement.

See the previous tweets of this same account you people keep parading. It is a renowned Atiku supporter who is using the labor party logo to pretend to be a supporter of obi.
guy
We aren’t stupid
This is poor damage control,I have checked d guys tweet with dates n he tweeted this lately after people came for him on twitter so as to deflect peoples mind that he’s supporting Peter obi

That guy is a hardcore peter obi supporter,next time tell him to change d dp to atiku to at least look real

What do u have to say about this 2 pictures below

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Appeal To Seun To Delete The Following Peter Obi Threads For Lack Of Evidence by donjazet(m): 11:07am On Jul 01, 2022
Factcheck0001:
guy
We aren’t stupid
This is poor damage control,I have checked d guys tweet with dates n he tweeted this lately after people came for him on twitter so as to deflect peoples mind that he’s supporting Peter obi

That guy is a hardcore peter obi supporter,next time tell him to change d dp to atiku to at least look real

What do u have to say about this 2 pictures below

So you clear refused to see what is right in front of you?
That handle is a core PDP supporter. You do know that some of Peter obi's supporters are some people who have defected from the big parties which they were previously supporting and as such some people will take advantage of this situation to paint the support of obi as bad?

Secondly, are you aware that Simon ekpa and the leadership of IPOB are actually against Obi?
Till today, IPOB leadership has been castigating peter obi. Go to Simon ekpa's page and see him tell his followers not to vote.

This attempt to lump IPOB with Peter Obi has already failed before arriving.

Nigerians are disillusioned with both parties. APC and PDP have both failed us and all Nigerians are desperately seeking for a new way of doing things and Peter Obi represents that.

1 Like

Re: Appeal To Seun To Delete The Following Peter Obi Threads For Lack Of Evidence by VULCAN(m): 11:27am On Jul 01, 2022
You are a liar like your father the devil.

David Hundeyin said that Seun has collected money from APC long ago and it's also clear to all of us who are not blinded by crumbs from Tinubu's table.

You supported Buhari in 2015 AND 2019 AND NOW you support Tinubu.

Have you apologised for being responsible for Diesel hitting N900 or £1 hitting N750?

Shameless Tinubu Scavenger

tamdun:

Actually, seun's nairaland has push more pro obi topic to front page, in fact seun is biase, seun is promoting obi....
Re: Appeal To Seun To Delete The Following Peter Obi Threads For Lack Of Evidence by Golan007: 11:34am On Jul 01, 2022
Seun:

Hope you will not be railroaded into making a decision?

Those who created the original thread, as have many in the past, rallied for it to be promoted.

Seeing the backlash they have suffered fron the very thread, they are asking its consequential thread be trashed.

It's strange how you would respond to this but keep mute on matters relating to life and death and indeed our national security.

We await your decision.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appeal To Seun To Delete The Following Peter Obi Threads For Lack Of Evidence by Golan007: 11:35am On Jul 01, 2022
tamdun:

Let's wait to see the own goal he wants to score.

39 Likes

Re: Appeal To Seun To Delete The Following Peter Obi Threads For Lack Of Evidence by Acidbath: 12:01pm On Jul 01, 2022
Seun:

Not just that. Warn your moderators to stop ignoring reporters and then banning them when they respond to trolls. Especially that over Sabi one that has allowed his role get into his head.

1 Like

Re: Appeal To Seun To Delete The Following Peter Obi Threads For Lack Of Evidence by techWriter3: 12:13pm On Jul 01, 2022
What
Re: Appeal To Seun To Delete The Following Peter Obi Threads For Lack Of Evidence by Pakute: 12:13pm On Jul 01, 2022
LeoDeKing:

ObidientFC is a die hard supporter of Peter obi, he created the thread with picture evidence and indeed the mods were tagged to move it to front page. If they had not moved the thread to FP, they would have been tagged anti Peter Obi.

Now, they gave the report a wide publicity as desired by the op and it turned out to be against the religious belief of the targeted audience (Northern Muslims) and are apparently not happy about that.

For that reason, the report suddenly become falsehood being spread by non Peter Obi supporters, therefore, the thread should be deleted, otherwise, nairaland is biased shey?

Una go dey alright las las.

Omenka, I beg comme see something oh. grin

created similar thread on it too..
Obi supporters scored an own goal but want to put the blame on others.
https://www.nairaland.com/7203356/obidient-northern-muslim-donate-mats

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Appeal To Seun To Delete The Following Peter Obi Threads For Lack Of Evidence by Pakute: 12:14pm On Jul 01, 2022
Seun:
is an old member of the forum and a core supporter of Peter Obi, he created a thread on it too. Attempts by Obi supporters at blackmailing others will never work. If the mats had been accepted, they'd have gone beserk in excitement.
This was a similar thread by but couldn't make it to the front page.
https://www.nairaland.com/7203356/obidient-northern-muslim-donate-mats

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Of Slain Gunmen At Umunze, Anambra State / I Will Consult With Soludo To Tackle Nigeria’s Challenges – Peter Obi / Governor Masari Of Katsina Betrays Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.