Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,791 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

Picture Of Ukpo Nwamini David The Allage 15yrs Ekweremadu's Organ Donor. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Ukpo Nwamini David The Allage 15yrs Ekweremadu's Organ Donor. (2200 Views)

Ekweremadu Saga: Nwamini David Is 22 Years-old – Immigration Boss / Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi / Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Ukpo Nwamini David The Allage 15yrs Ekweremadu's Organ Donor. by dignity33: 5:54am On Jun 24, 2022
The picture of the boy said to be 15yrs and Visa Application of the boy surface online.

Re: Picture Of Ukpo Nwamini David The Allage 15yrs Ekweremadu's Organ Donor. by Asianjollof007: 5:59am On Jun 24, 2022
This face looks 20 and above to me though.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Ukpo Nwamini David The Allage 15yrs Ekweremadu's Organ Donor. by dollynnn(f): 5:59am On Jun 24, 2022
He is not the one

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Ukpo Nwamini David The Allage 15yrs Ekweremadu's Organ Donor. by silvoclaira: 6:03am On Jun 24, 2022
shocked
Re: Picture Of Ukpo Nwamini David The Allage 15yrs Ekweremadu's Organ Donor. by Nwodosis(m): 6:15am On Jun 24, 2022
Is 15 his organ age because na adult I dey see so?
Re: Picture Of Ukpo Nwamini David The Allage 15yrs Ekweremadu's Organ Donor. by wordbank(m): 6:15am On Jun 24, 2022
I know Ekweremadu to be stupid but not a organ harvester. Ukpo may have agreed to the terms just to runaway from this corntree, but media must make money in whoever detriment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Ukpo Nwamini David The Allage 15yrs Ekweremadu's Organ Donor. by Deborah98(f): 6:19am On Jun 24, 2022
Nigeria pastors will be like fight grace and get disgraced. I knew Mr. Ike was undone for the moment he start talking rubbish against his own brother. Believe whatever sugar-coating they bring up to make it look like the boy is the one ruining the whole plan. I can never trust a Nigerian politician. Never!
Re: Picture Of Ukpo Nwamini David The Allage 15yrs Ekweremadu's Organ Donor. by wordbank(m): 6:20am On Jun 24, 2022
Nwodosis:
Is 15 his organ age because na adult I dey see so?
Media and police have the most biased report in history
Re: Picture Of Ukpo Nwamini David The Allage 15yrs Ekweremadu's Organ Donor. by PENNYSWAP: 6:21am On Jun 24, 2022
UK can't just arrest and deny Ike bail if they don't have concrete evidence

More over he's a failed father cuz that her daughter is a chronic alcoholic
The girls job is to club and get drunk , then fall down and pee on her self while the moms job is to pay people to remove the girls wayward life style photos online cuz many people has snapped her in her drunk state and posted online but the mom will call through a proxy for the post to be taken down by offering some money

She Don go club away her kidney now them wan use innocent boy kidney for that

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Ukpo Nwamini David The Allage 15yrs Ekweremadu's Organ Donor. by Nobody: 6:23am On Jun 24, 2022
Lies upon lies will not save ike of a man
Re: Picture Of Ukpo Nwamini David The Allage 15yrs Ekweremadu's Organ Donor. by pyro62(m): 6:26am On Jun 24, 2022
15year old get strong face like this? If his beards don't grow back in 3weeks, I might believe he is actually 15
Re: Picture Of Ukpo Nwamini David The Allage 15yrs Ekweremadu's Organ Donor. by Oshodipikin: 6:27am On Jun 24, 2022
Ok
Re: Picture Of Ukpo Nwamini David The Allage 15yrs Ekweremadu's Organ Donor. by kayusely70(m): 6:30am On Jun 24, 2022
God shall judge!
Re: Picture Of Ukpo Nwamini David The Allage 15yrs Ekweremadu's Organ Donor. by Valkrie: 6:33am On Jun 24, 2022
kayusely70:
God shall judge!

No..the court shall judge...!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Ukpo Nwamini David The Allage 15yrs Ekweremadu's Organ Donor. by UrPapa: 6:49am On Jun 24, 2022
Jubril al Sudan selling out our politicians and billionaires to Britain because he’s afraid of our success

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Ukpo Nwamini David The Allage 15yrs Ekweremadu's Organ Donor. by Highways: 6:58am On Jun 24, 2022
PENNYSWAP:
UK can't just arrest and deny Ike bail if they don't have concrete evidence

More over he's a failed father cuz that her daughter is a chronic alcoholic
The girls job is to club and get drunk , then fall down and pee on her self while the moms job is to pay people to remove the girls wayward life style photos online cuz many people has snapped her in her drunk state and posted online but the mom will call through a proxy for the post to be taken down by offering some money

She Don go club away her kidney now them wan use innocent boy kidney for that

Hmmm... Is this really true? Tell me you're joking?

I was really feeling for the girl in the midst of the hate I have for the father but if he was truly the clubbing alcoholic type then I have no feelings to waste

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Picture Of Ukpo Nwamini David The Allage 15yrs Ekweremadu's Organ Donor. by shigishege: 7:06am On Jun 24, 2022
Let UK decided
Re: Picture Of Ukpo Nwamini David The Allage 15yrs Ekweremadu's Organ Donor. by Armaggedon: 7:16am On Jun 24, 2022
heard the kidney didn't match and the donor who was to return to Nigeria ran to UK police to seek asylum. Don't know whether he was the one or previous donor.
Re: Picture Of Ukpo Nwamini David The Allage 15yrs Ekweremadu's Organ Donor. by kayusely70(m): 12:35pm On Jun 25, 2022
Valkrie:

No..the court shall judge...!!
Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

Only Tinubu Will Benefit From SE Votes To Be Casted For Peter Obi - Reno Omokri / Chimamanda Faults UK, US For Congratulating Tinubu / Oyebanji Signs New Laws, Restates Commitment To Good Governance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.