Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,067 members, 7,953,261 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:11 PM

Lagos Police Arrests Forgers Of Vehicle Registration Documents - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Police Arrests Forgers Of Vehicle Registration Documents (12389 Views)

Lagos Police Arrest 18-Year Old Boy For Blackmailing Teenage Girl With Nudes / Police Arrests Two Hotel Staff For $17,000 Theft, 11 Others (pic) / Police Arrests Maryam Sanda For The Murder Of Husband, Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Police Arrests Forgers Of Vehicle Registration Documents by JayTripz(m): 7:26am On Jun 24, 2022
grin
Re: Lagos Police Arrests Forgers Of Vehicle Registration Documents by valopotosky(m): 7:32am On Jun 24, 2022
Teenaira:

Just a quick one. Is this your Peter Obi a magician and which planet is he from ?

He has a unique understanding and approach to governance hence I wish to try him. Let give him a chance. This might be our last attempt to get it right in Nigeria. Our African countries and neighbors now laugh at our level of backwardness.
Re: Lagos Police Arrests Forgers Of Vehicle Registration Documents by Fira09(m): 7:35am On Jun 24, 2022
sleek214:
. Rubbish don't go out and look for ways to better your life. 90% of your success depends on you. 10% depends on the govt. Stop irritating us with PO this, PO that. I bet you with this your lazy attitude, even if PO becomes president, you'll still remain poor. Besides it will be easier for Tinubu to put a thread in a needle than for PO to win the General election in today's Nigeria

If I give you a penny for your thoughts I would get change..... you crepehanger!!!
Re: Lagos Police Arrests Forgers Of Vehicle Registration Documents by Advancedman(m): 7:40am On Jun 24, 2022
Creditalerts:
Peter obi will stop all these,he is nigerian youth and poverty messiah .

A reasonable person will never vote for PDP OR APC .WE HAVE SUFFERED ENOUGH cry cry cry

Wike mocks Peter Obi before Primaries & lost the Primaries + VP ticket Fr. Mbaka makes jest of Peter Obi & he lost Adoration Ground Ike Ekweremadu says igbos won't vote for Peter Obi & he gets arrested for Organ Trafficking in the UK Don't Touch God's anointed.

I pray it continues like them for all our common enemy and mockers individually and collectively in Jesus name amen.
Re: Lagos Police Arrests Forgers Of Vehicle Registration Documents by 7lives: 7:45am On Jun 24, 2022
sleek214:
. Rubbish don't go out and look for ways to better your life. 90% of your success depends on you. 10% depends on the govt. Stop irritating us with PO this, PO that. I bet you with this your lazy attitude, even if PO becomes president, you'll still remain poor. Besides it will be easier for Tinubu to put a thread in a needle than for PO to win the General election in today's Nigeria

CHAI
Re: Lagos Police Arrests Forgers Of Vehicle Registration Documents by rikithor(m): 7:52am On Jun 24, 2022
Learn how to drive manual and automatic cars and process genuine vehicle papers and driving license from the source,we have been doing it right since 2013.
See contacts below.
Re: Lagos Police Arrests Forgers Of Vehicle Registration Documents by sencekompis: 8:15am On Jun 24, 2022
TINUBU IS A WINNER. ipob can die off
Re: Lagos Police Arrests Forgers Of Vehicle Registration Documents by Teenaira: 8:33am On Jun 24, 2022
valopotosky:

He has a unique understanding and approach to governance hence I wish to try him. Let give him a chance. This might be our last attempt to get it right in Nigeria. Our African countries and neighbors now laugh at our level of backwardness.

You mean I should allow him to des Nigeria like he did in Anambra but you pretended not to know ?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Arrests Forgers Of Vehicle Registration Documents by Akerele44(m): 8:55am On Jun 24, 2022
Fira09:
If only we can vote PETER OBI , I bet you guys ;all this will stop, there will be jobs, good roads, social amenities, health facilities, corruption will be reduced.

Get your PVC.

OBIDIENT is better than SACRIFICE.

Keep kwayet
This is how to campaign abi
Novice

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Arrests Forgers Of Vehicle Registration Documents by FaceThem: 9:22am On Jun 24, 2022
silvoclaira:
Na u bi mrcover, na u be badnews, na u be , na u be satanical666. Na u be udokalove How i no say na u be manna and righteousness? undecided

Are you really confused?
Re: Lagos Police Arrests Forgers Of Vehicle Registration Documents by swissgoldenpro2: 9:28am On Jun 24, 2022
Wahala everywhere
Re: Lagos Police Arrests Forgers Of Vehicle Registration Documents by Jsucre(m): 10:15am On Jun 24, 2022
Fira09:
If only we can vote PETER OBI , I bet you guys ;all this will stop, there will be jobs, good roads, social amenities, health facilities, corruption will be reduced.

Get your PVC.

OBIDIENT is better than SACRIFICE.
na so dem tell us wh baba bubu dey contest
Re: Lagos Police Arrests Forgers Of Vehicle Registration Documents by Sleekfingers: 1:58pm On Jun 25, 2022
Teenaira:

Just a quick one. Is this your Peter Obi a magician and which planet is he from ?

grin cheesy cheesy

Help me ask am well o...

They are just shouting Peter obi up and down.....can he win in any state in the southwest or north? No......I just dey laugh

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Navy Arrests Retired Soldier With 400kg Hemp In Kogi / Warders Beat Prisoner To Death In Adamawa Prison, Sparking Inmate Revolt / SSS Nabs Two With A 7 Year Old Boy's Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.