Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,665 members, 7,813,231 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

SSS Nabs Two With A 7 Year Old Boy's Head - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SSS Nabs Two With A 7 Year Old Boy's Head (12328 Views)

Police Nabs Vigilante Members Over Attempted Ritual (pictured) / NDLEA Nabs Female Kenyan Dancer With Cocaine (PIX) / NDLEA Nabs Two Businessmen With N105m Drugs At Enugu Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

SSS Nabs Two With A 7 Year Old Boy's Head by vickspider(f): 9:27am On Jul 26, 2012
Officials of the State Security Services (SSS), on Wednesday, paraded two men who allegedly beheaded a 7-year-old boy and attempted to sell the head.

John Yakubu, 25, and Ishaya Dakulung, 30, were arrested along A.Y.A Junction of Asokoro District, Abuja, following a tip off. Both men confessed to the crime

Dakulung told journalists that he contacted Yakubu and offered him N250, 000 to get a fresh human head after he was approached by an unnamed person who was wanted it for ritual purposes.

Yakubu said he went back to his village, Angwa Galadima, in Nasarawa State, where he lured his neighbour’s child, 7-year-old Samu Danjuma, to a stream with a bread worth N20.

There, he beheaded the boy and dumped his body in the stream; and returned to Abuja where he handed over the head to Dakulung.

Luck, however, ran out for the suspects when they were accosted and arrested in Abuja by men of the FCT State Security Services, who swung into action following a tip-off.

Ibrahim Halilu, the Assistant Director, Operations for FCT SSS, said the suspects would be charged to court as soon as the investigation is completed.

Find the path to the link here
http://dailytimes.com.ng/article/sss-nabs-two-human-head#.UBDtyp8TLxI.twitter
Re: SSS Nabs Two With A 7 Year Old Boy's Head by mrsheddy(m): 12:17pm On Jul 26, 2012
All be/cus of money?! Why;(;(;(;(?? How long will that money serve him?? Please pple, let's stop all this maaaadness just in the of money. nobody will ever leave this world with any penny so why kills be/cus of money?
Re: SSS Nabs Two With A 7 Year Old Boy's Head by alaoeri: 12:47pm On Jul 26, 2012
Heartless bas!tards they should be sent to hell by hanging.
Re: SSS Nabs Two With A 7 Year Old Boy's Head by adira(f): 12:51pm On Jul 26, 2012
alaoeri: Heartless bas!tards they should be sent to hell by hanging.

for sure, so wicked all because of money, money that one will die and live it.
Re: SSS Nabs Two With A 7 Year Old Boy's Head by LORDEST(m): 12:53pm On Jul 26, 2012
Here is the pics ...am xori if i make u to watch ds
Re: SSS Nabs Two With A 7 Year Old Boy's Head by LORDEST(m): 12:54pm On Jul 26, 2012
Here
Re: SSS Nabs Two With A 7 Year Old Boy's Head by Dondav(m): 12:55pm On Jul 26, 2012
angry
Re: SSS Nabs Two With A 7 Year Old Boy's Head by Dondav(m): 12:55pm On Jul 26, 2012
People should ....., I don't know what to say! I think ....
Why would he behead a boy? It's inhumane...
He's psychologically, and mentally unstable!! I'll gladly behead these culprits even if it is the only sin that might take me to hell.
Re: SSS Nabs Two With A 7 Year Old Boy's Head by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 26, 2012
OMG! What wickedness...they must b...i'l stop here
Re: SSS Nabs Two With A 7 Year Old Boy's Head by arapoa(m): 12:57pm On Jul 26, 2012
Bcs of 250k? He shud be buried alive.
Re: SSS Nabs Two With A 7 Year Old Boy's Head by PBeni(m): 1:00pm On Jul 26, 2012
Dondav: People should ....., I don't know what to say! I think ....
Why would he behead a boy? It's inhumane...
He's psychologically, and mentally unstable!! I'll gladly behead these culprits even if it is the only sin that might take me to hell.
I would prefer if they're tormented, with one of their fingers cut off every morning till they've lost all their fingers, then their toes would be next in line. Bloody Bas!tards!!!
Re: SSS Nabs Two With A 7 Year Old Boy's Head by Obinoscopy(m): 1:02pm On Jul 26, 2012
OMG These guys are monsters, they should be roasted alive!

They must also have affiliations with the Boko Haram Sect, they should be interrogated on that regard as well.
Re: SSS Nabs Two With A 7 Year Old Boy's Head by Sijo01(f): 1:05pm On Jul 26, 2012
Their own heads needs to be chop off as well........steeewpid boyz
angry angry angry angry
Re: SSS Nabs Two With A 7 Year Old Boy's Head by Blyss: 1:05pm On Jul 26, 2012
Damn, Africans Butcher each other like chickens.
Re: SSS Nabs Two With A 7 Year Old Boy's Head by JayKayMaybachz(m): 1:06pm On Jul 26, 2012
God will punish dem apart from D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ sentence D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ will Gε̲̣̣̣̥t from †ђE̶̲̥̅̊ jury ... Cux of money †ђε̲̣̣♈̷̴̩‎ did ΤЂι̊§ ... M̶̲̥̅†̥c̶̲̥̅̊ħε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ώ⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡»̶̥ stupid pple ...
Re: SSS Nabs Two With A 7 Year Old Boy's Head by ellyrichy(m): 1:08pm On Jul 26, 2012
Wat of d person dat sent dem 4 d job. Y havnt dey arrested and accosted him yet. Cos who knws how many pple he might hav ask 2 do dat dirty job.

1 Like

Re: SSS Nabs Two With A 7 Year Old Boy's Head by ypzilanti: 1:11pm On Jul 26, 2012
Seriously.

How many peoples head did Bill Gates sever to become a billionaire?

This primitive thinking is just crazy in Africa.

There are two ways to make money in Nigeria, none is easy:

Enter Politics and Steal.

Sell something majority of Nigerians use.
Re: SSS Nabs Two With A 7 Year Old Boy's Head by impetus: 1:13pm On Jul 26, 2012
Let their heads be used for the ritual.
Re: SSS Nabs Two With A 7 Year Old Boy's Head by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 26, 2012
Yesss this head cry sad
Re: SSS Nabs Two With A 7 Year Old Boy's Head by sexlog(m): 1:14pm On Jul 26, 2012
arapoa: Bcs of 250k? He shud be buried alive.
Exactly my thought
Re: SSS Nabs Two With A 7 Year Old Boy's Head by alaoeri: 1:18pm On Jul 26, 2012
See the bas!tards
Re: SSS Nabs Two With A 7 Year Old Boy's Head by sylve11: 1:19pm On Jul 26, 2012
Na wa o, God show us mercy! sad sad cool
Re: SSS Nabs Two With A 7 Year Old Boy's Head by Dondav(m): 1:22pm On Jul 26, 2012
And how they feel holding a boys head! While theirs is attached to their body?
Re: SSS Nabs Two With A 7 Year Old Boy's Head by ifihearam: 1:24pm On Jul 26, 2012
Na wa for these people ooo
Why na. Just killed the innocent child for nothing.
What about the man that sent them,why haven't we heard anything about him.hope by now he ought to be arrested.
Re: SSS Nabs Two With A 7 Year Old Boy's Head by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 26, 2012
If their sender is not caught, then I'm afraid many other kids will be beheaded for him/her/them to achieve his/her/their aim.
Re: SSS Nabs Two With A 7 Year Old Boy's Head by ossaisly(m): 1:31pm On Jul 26, 2012
OMG!!! How could someone open his eyes and chop-off another person's head. Some things happens in this wicked world and one would be tempted to ask 'why did God create this type of people'. Or if I may painfully ask, did God create us all? This is heartlessness!!!
Re: SSS Nabs Two With A 7 Year Old Boy's Head by nlofficial(m): 1:31pm On Jul 26, 2012
N250k wey no do me pop for club. Chei!

Well, you shouldn't do that for any amount of money. IT IS EVIL!
Re: SSS Nabs Two With A 7 Year Old Boy's Head by oncode1: 1:33pm On Jul 26, 2012
Ijogz K: Yesss this head cry sad

This little boy just die because of bread, bread? na bread them use kill this poor boy, PLEASE IF ANYONE KNOW HOW TO CONNECT THE SSS, LET THEM MAKE THOSE TWO BASTARDS SIT DOWN AND EAT THE BOYS HEAD, THEM MUST CHOP THAT HEAD....SHAMELESS PEOPLE, FOR HOW MUCH....NONSENSE angry
Re: SSS Nabs Two With A 7 Year Old Boy's Head by ebamma(m): 1:35pm On Jul 26, 2012
inglorious bastards,the should face the firing squad for this.
Re: SSS Nabs Two With A 7 Year Old Boy's Head by Mullah24(m): 1:35pm On Jul 26, 2012
U see am,u see am cos of a mere 250000 dat he killed his nebor.allah kia yi
Re: SSS Nabs Two With A 7 Year Old Boy's Head by kaiter: 1:35pm On Jul 26, 2012
I'll gladly behead these culprits even if it is the only sin that might take me to hell. [img]http://www.demama.info/g.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: SSS Nabs Two With A 7 Year Old Boy's Head by Stallion77(f): 1:40pm On Jul 26, 2012
Kai! Tufiyakwa! What men would do for money? May God have mercy on human beings.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Parades 40 Kidnappers In Abuja, Recover Stolen Items (photos) / Sad Story Of A Rape Victim: How They Stole My Virginity / IRT Busts Robbery Syndicate Between Niger Republic & Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.