Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,975 members, 7,825,040 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

NASCO Expands, Opens New Production Line In Jos - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / NASCO Expands, Opens New Production Line In Jos (16252 Views)

Ongoing Remodeling Of A-Line In Ariaria International Market, Aba (Photos) / Nigerian Breweries Completes ₦5.1 Billion Automated PET Line In Ogun State / Yudala Expands, Opens New Offline Store (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NASCO Expands, Opens New Production Line In Jos by Rayjnr: 7:49am On Jun 24, 2022
kettykings:
Jos should have been a big commercial epicenter today but for northern Nigeria.

Why have the 5 eastern states not been commercial center, At least Dem no dey northern Nigeria na,
Or why Edo or osun never be commercial center??

1 Like

Re: NASCO Expands, Opens New Production Line In Jos by donprinyo(m): 7:51am On Jun 24, 2022
I don't even eat their foocking corn flakes. Tastes inferior

2 Likes

Re: NASCO Expands, Opens New Production Line In Jos by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 24, 2022
Mynd44:
Hian.

See, when people who have not built a single thing try to tear you down, just go to your Deity, talk to Him/Her, stay on your grind and keep working hard. Ignore them. Your progress will show it.

The same company that was lied against even when the US cleared them of wrong doing

Same company that has employed thousands of Nigerians

Good for them biko.
when someone wakes up early morning and start typing trash just to appear like a motivational speaker see you undecided

1 Like

Re: NASCO Expands, Opens New Production Line In Jos by kettykings: 8:04am On Jun 24, 2022
Rayjnr:

Why have the 5 eastern states not been commercial center, At least Dem no dey northern Nigeria na,
Or why Edo or osun never be commercial center??

Onitsha is a commercial epicenter any day any time . I am talking about cities and not States Aba was until insecurity happened to it and is on its way back up.

Northern Nigeria turned an otherwise fast growing tourism and mining capital into a desolate city struggling to stand up. Northern Nigeria killed Jos city

3 Likes

Re: NASCO Expands, Opens New Production Line In Jos by Jackbaur88: 8:11am On Jun 24, 2022
Jos is on the rise again
Re: NASCO Expands, Opens New Production Line In Jos by Rayjnr: 8:19am On Jun 24, 2022
kettykings:

Onitsha is a commercial epicenter any day any time . I am talking about cities and not States Aba was until insecurity happened to it and is on its way back up.

Northern Nigeria turned an otherwise fast growing tourism and mining capital into a desolate city struggling to stand up Northern Nigeria killed Jos city

Aba too would have been if not for eastern Nigeria,
Kano too is a commercial city any day any time,
Even at that which eastern city can be compared to Jos in terms of tourism?
What I hate is double standard, why call Aba own mere insecurity, then tag Jos to northern Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: NASCO Expands, Opens New Production Line In Jos by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 24, 2022
Cornflakes for Jihad comes to mind

1 Like

Re: NASCO Expands, Opens New Production Line In Jos by kettykings: 8:25am On Jun 24, 2022
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Rayjnr:

Aba too would have been if not for eastern Nigeria,
Kano too is a commercial city any day any time,
Even at that which eastern city can be compared to Jos in terms of tourism?
What I hate is double standard, why call Aba own mere insecurity, then tag Jos to northern Nigeria?

Aside Lagos and Abuja there is no state that compares to owerri in terms of tourism until supreme court injustice visited Imo State
Re: NASCO Expands, Opens New Production Line In Jos by Alamkir: 8:30am On Jun 24, 2022
HRHQueenPhil:
Can someone do golden morn for us? Those people have manipulated for years.. nothing comes close. kiss kiss kiss kiss. Don't mention cerilac

As if u eat cornflakes...... Just hatred
Re: NASCO Expands, Opens New Production Line In Jos by Rayjnr: 8:33am On Jun 24, 2022
kettykings:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

Aside Lagos and Abuja there is no state that compares to owerri in terms of tourism until supreme court injustice visited Imo State

Hahahahahahahaa, Owerri , let's face fact , I am not trying to talk down on any part of the country o because all parts of Nigeria are suffering one way or the other, but men, before you talk about foreigner visiting Owerri let's talk about Nigerians, how many Nigerians visit the east as a whole apart from easterners themselves
Then economically, what companies do you have in the east as a whole that brings other Nigerians there?
Thirdly, you guys are so hostile to other Nigerians that the east is like a desert for development,
Name our billionaires that have investment in the east?

We must build the nation, all parts of Nigeria is suffering my dear
Re: NASCO Expands, Opens New Production Line In Jos by MumuYorubaBoy: 8:36am On Jun 24, 2022
People blaming David Hundeyin are the problem with Nigeria.

What sort of humans are you, even?

A guy investigated and told you what's wrong about an entity, but because the Nigerian justice system is soaked in tribalism, corruption and religiousity, nothing happens. Now you turn back to leer at the journalist.

Yoruba Muslims are the real problem with the Nigeria. Alfa inspired skull miners.Check, they are the ones jumping upandan.

2 Likes

Re: NASCO Expands, Opens New Production Line In Jos by kettykings: 8:37am On Jun 24, 2022
Rayjnr:

Hahahahahahahaa, Owerri , let's face fact , I am not trying to talk down on any part of the country o because all parts of Nigeria are suffering one way or the other, but men, before you talk about foreigner visiting Owerri let's talk about Nigerians, how many Nigerians visit the east as a whole apart from easterners themselves
Then economically, what companies do you have in the east as a whole that brings other Nigerians there?
Thirdly, you guys are so hostile to other Nigerians that the east is like a desert for development,
Name our billionaires that have investment in the east?

We must build the nation, all parts of Nigeria is suffering my dear

We are talking about tourism, hospitality and not industry, Owerri has the highest number of hotels in Nigeria aside Lagos, Abuja . The Imo airport is the 4th busiest in Nigeria
Re: NASCO Expands, Opens New Production Line In Jos by oluwabunmist: 8:38am On Jun 24, 2022
You are perfectly right. But some people that do not like peace will not let it be
kettykings:
Re: NASCO Expands, Opens New Production Line In Jos by mu2sa2: 8:39am On Jun 24, 2022
safesurfer:

Na everything you dey believe abi?
A man has a factory in Nigeria. Employ Nigerians. Sells to Nigerians (as per largest market). But at the same time wants to kill some Nigerians because of religion.
Does this make sense to you?

Who will now patronise his business if he succeeds in killing Nigerians because of jihad?

It's only people who have their heads deep in Hyundai's arse that I blame, lol.

NASCO is waxing stronger.
FLUTTERWAVE is not left behind.

Don't mind ipob miscreants. The terrorists beheading fellow kinsmen in the East isn't their concern. The nincompoops want to bring down a successful business because the owners are Muslims.
Re: NASCO Expands, Opens New Production Line In Jos by Rayjnr: 8:39am On Jun 24, 2022
kettykings:

We are talking about tourism, hospitality and not industry, Owerri has the highest number of hotels in Nigeria aside Lagos, Abuja . The Imo airport is the 4th busiest in Nigeria
I didn't get you, imo airport after which and which please?
Re: NASCO Expands, Opens New Production Line In Jos by emmyN(m): 8:40am On Jun 24, 2022
Is this new? Nasco always been in Jos
Re: NASCO Expands, Opens New Production Line In Jos by ceaser: 8:43am On Jun 24, 2022
The same Nasco that has been accused of sponsoring terrorism in Nigeria?
Re: NASCO Expands, Opens New Production Line In Jos by kettykings: 8:44am On Jun 24, 2022
Rayjnr:

I didn't get you, imo airport after which and which please?

For domestic operations, after Abuja, Lagos and port Harcourt airport,Imo airport is the next busiest Airport in Nigeria, busier than Kano, Kaduna , Maiduguri, Jos Airport . Please check the Nigerian bureau of statistics website for more information
Re: NASCO Expands, Opens New Production Line In Jos by kettykings: 8:45am On Jun 24, 2022
oluwabunmist:
You are perfectly right. But some people that do not like peace will not let it be
I am hoping and praying they don't bring their madness to Abuja and return Abuja to stone age.
Re: NASCO Expands, Opens New Production Line In Jos by drealj: 8:54am On Jun 24, 2022
I really need to partner with this company.they chop my money
Re: NASCO Expands, Opens New Production Line In Jos by Rayjnr: 8:54am On Jun 24, 2022
kettykings:

For domestic operations, after Abuja, Lagos and port Harcourt airport,Imo airport is the next busiest Airport in Nigeria, busier than Kano, Kaduna , Maiduguri, Jos Airport . Please check the Nigerian bureau of statistics website for more information
Imo is no where near baba top four baba,
There is very small economic activities taking place in eastern Nigeria, don't hype Owerri and make the governor seem as if he is trying,
No fdi, no economic activities, if na by hotel, hotel full Abuja na, where industries wey people go hustle??, North still got loads of companies even with the security issues compared to the east

Imo na civil servant state nothing dey happen there
Re: NASCO Expands, Opens New Production Line In Jos by MyMouth(m): 8:55am On Jun 24, 2022
Which yeye vice presidential hopeful? I will vote Tinubu irrespective of who he picks as running mate, but if he picks lalong, I will rather stay in my house on the day of elections. The useless governor of plateau state should not be vice presidential candidate angry
Re: NASCO Expands, Opens New Production Line In Jos by Elidrisy20: 9:08am On Jun 24, 2022
Better than taking garri in the morning
Re: NASCO Expands, Opens New Production Line In Jos by phiszo(m): 9:24am On Jun 24, 2022
Mynd44:
Hian.

See, when people who have not built a single thing try to tear you down, just go to your Deity, talk to Him/Her, stay on your grind and keep working hard. Ignore them. Your progress will show it.

The same company that was lied against even when the US cleared them of wrong doing

Good for them biko.
APC mod
Re: NASCO Expands, Opens New Production Line In Jos by OgatheTop: 9:25am On Jun 24, 2022
Mynd44:
Hian.

Good for them biko.

Evil loving mod.

1 Like

Re: NASCO Expands, Opens New Production Line In Jos by swissgoldenpro2: 9:28am On Jun 24, 2022
Very interesting
Re: NASCO Expands, Opens New Production Line In Jos by DeeOne98(m): 9:42am On Jun 24, 2022
Homewin Set To Give One Lucky winner a Home In 8 Days shocked
Learn More https://playhomewin.com/

Re: NASCO Expands, Opens New Production Line In Jos by Asour: 10:25am On Jun 24, 2022
safesurfer:

A man has a factory in Nigeria. Employ Nigerians. Sells to Nigerians (as per largest market). But at the same time wants to kill some Nigerians because of religion.

Who will now patronise his business if he succeeds in killing Nigerians because of jihad?

While I don't think the guy has links to Terrorism,
Company owner can have diverse & evil intentions.
They should probably sue him.

We can't vouch for people oh.

People making fake products (killing others) don't care about Nigerians too.

Even legit firms like Glock, Colt, Heckler & Koch & Lockheed literally make products that kill people daily. And their sales keep rising yearly. So the argument that legit companies can do no bad (to customers they serve) is faulty.
Re: NASCO Expands, Opens New Production Line In Jos by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 24, 2022
Asour:

While I don't think the guy has links to Terrorism,
Company owner can have diverse & evil intentions.
They should probably sue him.

We can't vouch for people oh.

People making fake products (killing others) don't care about Nigerians too.

Even legit firms like Glock, Colt, Heckler & Koch & Lockheed literally make products that kill people daily. And their sales keep rising yearly. So the argument that legit companies can do no bad (to customers they serve) is faulty.

Sue the company, right?
They've done that already. A long time ago. The US had already absolved the company of having any link to terrorism.
It's all on the internet. David Hundeyin merely gave his arselickers half baked information and they ran along with it.

We're they investigated? Yes.

What was the outcome of the investigation (by the US o)? He refused to tell.

But thank God it's on the internet and nobody has exclusive information. Definitely not Hyundai at least.

1 Like

Re: NASCO Expands, Opens New Production Line In Jos by mfm04622: 10:35am On Jun 24, 2022
kettykings:

Jos people turned Jos to what it is today!

The first shot of the Jos crisis was attacking Muslims after Jumat prayer and burning the Jos Central Mosque. All in a bid to send Hausas away from Jos. Have the Hausas left Jos? Can any of the group quantity what they have lost?
Re: NASCO Expands, Opens New Production Line In Jos by Asour: 10:36am On Jun 24, 2022
safesurfer:

Sue the company, right?
They've done that already. A long time ago. The US had already absolved the company of having any link to terrorism.
It's all on the internet. David Hundeyin merely gave his arselickers half baked information and they ran along with it.

We're they investigated? Yes.

What was the outcome of the investigation (by the US o)? He refused to tell.

But thank God it's on the internet and nobody has exclusive information. Definitely not Hyundai at least.

Ok but I meant sue David.
Re: NASCO Expands, Opens New Production Line In Jos by tctrills: 11:26am On Jun 24, 2022
safesurfer:

This would not be the first time in history that a factory owner would be involved in murder. Just you own a factory does not mean you are to capable of killing. We even have stories of businessmen killing their staff. Your defense is not strong enough.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Freezes 300 Illegal Forex Accounts / How Binance P2P Contributes To The Plummeting Naira Value / 5 Ways To Publicize Your Business For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.