Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,372 members, 7,836,504 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Registering Your Business Is Not Packaging!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Registering Your Business Is Not Packaging!!! (155 Views)

CBN Bars MFBs, Opay, Moniepoint From Registering New Customers - Gazette / Great Benefits Of Registering Your Business With Corporate Affairs / Benefits Of Registering Your Company With The Corporate Affairs Commission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Registering Your Business Is Not Packaging!!! by OptimusTD(m): 8:05am On Jun 24, 2022
REGISTERING YOUR BUSINESS IS NOT PACKAGING……

Some business owners have a certain mindset towards business registration and I hope to correct that today.

Some believe that registering their business is all about packaging i.e. forming what you are not. They have this idea some persons have towards life – FAKE IT TILL YOU MAKE IT. That’s what they see it as; since their business have not grown enough or are still in the infant stage. Clearly, this shows the kind of information they give their minds to. I believe strongly that the quality of knowledge in running business a person has, goes a long way in facilitating the growth of that enterprise or company. No matter the size or the nature of the business. Someone who loves his or her business should be desirous in ensuring that his/her venture grows into something bigger, gain wider reach and make more profits.

The major objective of a business is to make profits. However, the extent of the profits you would make is largely dependent on the number of sales. The more you sell, the more you earn. The higher the number of people you are able to sell to, the higher the chance of making profits. This brings me to the point where I will explain why registering your business either as a business name or a company is not PACKAGING or FAKING IT TILL YOU MAKE IT.

BUSINESS REGISTRATION IS NOT FOR BIG COMPANIES ALONE
This discards the idea that registering your business when it is still small or newly established is packaging. Why? Because registering your business makes it a legal entity recognized by the Nigerian government. It shows the owner’s desire to build a profitable venture in the coming years. Hence, the decision to fully register it with the appropriate commission.

“BIG COMPANIES” WE SEE TODAY DID NOT REGISTER THEIR BUSINESS THE DAY THEY BECAME BIG. THEY REGISTERED IT BECAUSE OF THE VISION THEY HAD.

KNOWING FULLY WELL THAT THEY CAN WORK TOWARDS BEING A BIG BRAND AND ENJOY CERTAIN BENEFITS THAT COMES WITH THE EARLY REGISTRATION OF THAT BUSINESS.

It’s only people that think small and do not see beyond their nose that would feel their business is not big enough to be registered. Time would fail me to talk of businesses that was registered with the CORPORATE AFFAIRS COMMISSION (CAC) long before commercial activities/operations started.

In building a business here in Nigeria, depending on the nature of business, certain things are necessary. Take for example COMMERCIAL BUS DRIVER. We see commercial bus drivers registering their buses with Drivers’ associations, buying insurance, obtaining license and documents from the Ministry of Transport, etc.

There are certain rights and privileges these drivers enjoy and they are conscious and well aware of them. In fact, they utilize it to the fullest. Same goes for every other business.

Using the example above, would you say that the bus drivers that identify with the MINISTRY OF TRANSPORT and other associations did so because of PACKAGING or to FAKE IT TILL THEY MAKE IT?

Would you also say that registering your business inspite and despite its size, nature or location is packaging?

I GUESS YOU KNOW THE ANSWER NOW.

FOR ENQUIRIES, CALL | TEXT | WHATSAPP

0 9 0 2 4 5 4 7 2 2 5

Check our signature for more details.

1 Like

Re: Registering Your Business Is Not Packaging!!! by Smith12122: 8:25am On Jun 24, 2022
This article is truly astounding. Appreciative for sharing.

Subarunet

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Realwear Hmt-1 Free Your Hands / Let's Talk About Dropshipping / A New Oil Well Has Been Discovered In Nigeria And It's For Everybody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.