Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,751 members, 7,865,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 08:49 AM

Peter Obi Presence Has Activated Something Unusual In Our History - Charlyboy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Presence Has Activated Something Unusual In Our History - Charlyboy (2649 Views)

Why I’m Encouraged About Peter Obi Movement – Charlyboy / Charlyboy: Buhari Will Look Like A Saint If Tinubu Or Atiku Becomes President / Charlyboy, protesters storm US Embassy over Buhari’s removal of CJN Onnoghen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Presence Has Activated Something Unusual In Our History - Charlyboy by techWriter3: 10:12am On Jun 24, 2022
politicians is a trend who encompasses chance for the prospects
Re: Peter Obi Presence Has Activated Something Unusual In Our History - Charlyboy by SarkinYarki: 10:54am On Jun 24, 2022
Tinububalls:

Presidential debate solves it all.

No each candidate should have a policy document ready by now where we can see.Both Tinubu and Atiku have theirs but PO doesn't have anything
Re: Peter Obi Presence Has Activated Something Unusual In Our History - Charlyboy by Tinububalls: 11:00am On Jun 24, 2022
SarkinYarki:

No each candidate should have a policy document ready by now where we can see.Both Tinubu and Atiku have theirs but PO doesn't have anything
Don't forget Buhari also had his.
Re: Peter Obi Presence Has Activated Something Unusual In Our History - Charlyboy by SarkinYarki: 11:04am On Jun 24, 2022
Tinububalls:

Don't forget Buhari also had his.

That's why some of use warned against voting him because his policy document showed he was going to be a disaster from day one , his policy was filled with empty promises with no way to achieve them
Re: Peter Obi Presence Has Activated Something Unusual In Our History - Charlyboy by Owologbo(m): 11:08am On Jun 24, 2022
Parachoko:
Peter Obi won't get 5% of the votes.
He will lose to Atiku in the South East and lose to Tinubu in the South South.
He won't get up to 5% of the votes in the North West and North East.
On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba
which SS state are you banking on when it comes to tinubu. Not even in Cross River State that's APC governor.
Re: Peter Obi Presence Has Activated Something Unusual In Our History - Charlyboy by Ikpeabujo(m): 11:11am On Jun 24, 2022
SarkinYarki:

ATIKUs helm policy is basically more privatization and reduction of govt involvement in businesses it should not be in , with that I can see growth in FDI injection coming ...

Tinubus helm is further making govt bigger by creating more needless agency and increasing the tax bracket and govt extortion of citizen , his policy will increase govt corruption, stall the economy and reduce the standard of living for Nigeria + consistent inflation.

You say Obi plans to move from local consumption to production like he did in Anambra , this is no policy but a bland dream if he cant tell us how he plans to do this and besides the data from Anambra seems to suggest otherwise as there is no proof Anambra is producing more locally than it imports or consumes ..
you are writing nonsense,
Sentimental and biased.
Arguing with you is a waste of Time.
Re: Peter Obi Presence Has Activated Something Unusual In Our History - Charlyboy by Ikpeabujo(m): 11:14am On Jun 24, 2022
mrvitalis:

What Buhari did is man know man sme funding and the funding is absolutely too small to make any impact

Obi policy is one reduce cost of governance , use the saved funds to fund SMEs in key sectors ...import substitution and export oriented industries ... already existing SMEs

Obi also plans to borrow but borrow tied to infrastructural developmental projects that can repay themselves . Every kobo would be tied to a project ...not blanket borrowing if we see borrowing for sea port everything goes to that port ..not borrowing to fund budget

Obi has always said subsidy is a scam doesn't benefit the poor , subsidy has no place in Nigeria absolutely no place
please stop arguing with that fool.
He knows what he is doing and arguing with him will give him more Chance to keep writing nonsense.
He is Yoruba and he knows the truth
Re: Peter Obi Presence Has Activated Something Unusual In Our History - Charlyboy by Amumaigwe: 11:20am On Jun 24, 2022
Islandlady:
Igbo Man wants his fellow blother to be the president of the Zoo nation grin grin

I don't even know this Obi's achievements and importance but you guys are forcing him down our throats, if we ask questions una go insult us from our fore fathers cry

So Nigeria no be Zoogeria again undecided

You are really one of the most hardworking Tinubu e-rats. I commend your omnipresence on any Obi 's thread. However, I advise you look beyond your lean pay and consider the bigger picture: your future and that of your children.
Re: Peter Obi Presence Has Activated Something Unusual In Our History - Charlyboy by Amumaigwe: 11:23am On Jun 24, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Activated what ? Till now I don't know Obis economic policy direction, I know Atikus own , I have an idea of where Tinubu leans with his but obi I don't know zilch and I am expected to vote him because he doesnt give shi shi?...Obi needs to let is know his direction:

Where does he lie when it comes to taxation

What's his direction on export and imports

What's his direction on the cost of government

What is his take of VAT :

What's is plan to stall inflation .

I need to know what he thinks about govt infrastructure? Is he pro govt infrastructure or pro PPP?

Tinubu's policy direction on fight against terrorism should excite us much more. At least my cassava and agbado farm has a ready market.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Presence Has Activated Something Unusual In Our History - Charlyboy by BUGOFF(m): 11:27am On Jun 24, 2022
kaydee007:
Peter Obi may or may not become our President at the end of the day, but his presence has activated something unusual in our history - CharlyBoy

Media personality, Charles Oputa aka CharlyBoy has said that Labour party presidential candidate, Peter Obi, may or may not win the Presidential election scheduled for February 25, 2023, but that his presence has activated something in Nigeria's history.

''I am smelling a “bloodless coup” in the making by ordinary Nigerians to retrieve their stolen future. Peter Obi may or may not become our President at the end of the day, but his presence has activated something unusual in our history and ordinary Nigerians. Wetin u think?''

This we have well seen, oga Charlie. Traducers are at their wit's end with petty propaganda. grin
Re: Peter Obi Presence Has Activated Something Unusual In Our History - Charlyboy by SarkinYarki: 11:27am On Jun 24, 2022
Amumaigwe:

Tinubu's policy direction on fight against terrorism should excite us much more. At least my cassava and agbado farm has a ready market.

For him to say he will recruit 50 m youths into the Army shows he is not a realistic person
Re: Peter Obi Presence Has Activated Something Unusual In Our History - Charlyboy by Amumaigwe: 11:27am On Jun 24, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
After his inevitable failure in 2023. When he gets total votes lesser than Kwankwanso's and loses his SE region. The noise about third force or any BS political revolution will be put to a permanent stop.

That's when reality will set in.

This same Pandora tax haven fraudster was on ballot in 2019 alongside Atiku when he was roundly beaten like a thief caught in the village market's square.

Vote TINUBU 2023. Vote APC.

You and @Islandlady are doing great job run down Obi to install that drug trafficking man of the pee-poo as President. The youths and elites have already decided.
Get OBIdient before the curtain closes on you. But you may not cope because we no dey give shishi.
Re: Peter Obi Presence Has Activated Something Unusual In Our History - Charlyboy by SarkinYarki: 11:29am On Jun 24, 2022
Ikpeabujo:
you are writing nonsense,
Sentimental and biased.
Arguing with you is a waste of Time.

What's PO direction on Taxation?

What is his direction on export ?

I need to know his take on how to cut the heavy recurrent expenditure of the govt

We need to hear from you guys , jumping up and down saying " him no dey give shi shi can win any sensible vote
Re: Peter Obi Presence Has Activated Something Unusual In Our History - Charlyboy by Amumaigwe: 11:29am On Jun 24, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

Insincerity will not kill you.

Do you know how hard PMB is funding and aiding SMEs? Do you know the amount in loans NISRAL has disbursed for the past 3 years? Peter Obi is not coming with a special or innovative blueprint.

Till now, Peter Obi hasn't said a single word on his plans on fuel subsidy. Nigeria has revenue problems, he hasn't told us where he will get money to revolutionise our electricity, healthcare, education etc.

Vote TINUBU 2023. Vote APC.

Funding SME using the trader moni strategy? You guys are really mentally drained like your principal Tinubu.
Re: Peter Obi Presence Has Activated Something Unusual In Our History - Charlyboy by Amumaigwe: 11:33am On Jun 24, 2022
pointblank247:
sorry for your empty self first,

Na one of Tinubu female urchins. She got no manners.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Presence Has Activated Something Unusual In Our History - Charlyboy by Ikpeabujo(m): 11:35am On Jun 24, 2022
SarkinYarki:

We need to hear from you guys , jumping up and down saying " him no dey give shi shi can win any sensible vote
go and sit down.
Arguing with people like you is a total waste of time and hope others here will learn and avoid you with stupid questions.
You have Every information you need online so go and help yourself .
People like you are better ignored because you knew the truth within but like beating round the bush trying to prove nonsense
Re: Peter Obi Presence Has Activated Something Unusual In Our History - Charlyboy by kingjiss: 11:36am On Jun 24, 2022
Parachoko:

He won't get up to 5% of the votes in the North West and North East.

You are very stupid that's why you don't know your left from your right
Re: Peter Obi Presence Has Activated Something Unusual In Our History - Charlyboy by Ikpeabujo(m): 11:38am On Jun 24, 2022
SarkinYarki:

I need to know his take on how to cut the heavy recurrent expenditure of the govt

for your information, the election is never a do or die.
If obi loss let him count his lost and move ahead.
Stop been sentimental and it's never a crime for south eastern to via for a presidential post in Nigeria
Re: Peter Obi Presence Has Activated Something Unusual In Our History - Charlyboy by Amumaigwe: 11:41am On Jun 24, 2022
SarkinYarki:

What about Buhari's policy document espoused by APC founders which includes Tinubu, how did it fare?
Re: Peter Obi Presence Has Activated Something Unusual In Our History - Charlyboy by SarkinYarki: 11:41am On Jun 24, 2022
Ikpeabujo:
go and sit down.
Arguing with people like you is a total waste of time and hope others here will learn and avoid you with stupid questions.
You have Every information you need online so go and help yourself .
People like you are better ignored because you knew the truth within but like beating round the bush trying to prove nonsense

You are senseless person and part of the reason Nigeria is in a rot today ..Well me I have no vote to waste for a candidate running bon mere vibes ..I need to see direction...Till today y'all can't show a single Legacy project of PO but would rather resort to insults ..Me I am a PDP man in and out and I don't have shi shi vote for your candidate..bye
Re: Peter Obi Presence Has Activated Something Unusual In Our History - Charlyboy by SarkinYarki: 11:43am On Jun 24, 2022
Amumaigwe:

What about Buhari's policy document espoused by APC founders which includes Tinubu, how did it fare?

That policy document revealed from day one Buhari had nothing to offer but poorly thought out unrealistic promises and people like me warned Nigerians not to vote him but they didn't heed ..
Re: Peter Obi Presence Has Activated Something Unusual In Our History - Charlyboy by Amumaigwe: 11:43am On Jun 24, 2022
SarkinYarki:

For him to say he will recruit 50 m youths into the Army shows he is not a realistic person

And some educated men are rooting for such a character.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Presence Has Activated Something Unusual In Our History - Charlyboy by Tinububalls: 11:48am On Jun 24, 2022
SarkinYarki:

That's why some of use warned against voting him because his policy document showed he was going to be a disaster from day one , his policy was filled with empty promises with no way to achieve them
So between the two you just mentioned, how do we know empty promises?
Re: Peter Obi Presence Has Activated Something Unusual In Our History - Charlyboy by Lastmessenger2: 11:52am On Jun 24, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Activated what ? Till now I don't know Obis economic policy direction, I know Atikus own , I have an idea of where Tinubu leans with his but obi I don't know zilch and I am expected to vote him because he doesnt give shi shi?...Obi needs to let is know his direction:

Where does he lie when it comes to taxation

What's his direction on export and imports

What's his direction on the cost of government

What is his take of VAT :

What's is plan to stall inflation .

I need to know what he thinks about govt infrastructure? Is he pro govt infrastructure or pro PPP?

what's is tinubu policy plan other than it is my turn to rule, I must be president before my I die.
If you don't know obi policy plan it means you have not been listening to him. It also mean you want tinubu who you cannot allow to manage your personal business to be your president.
Re: Peter Obi Presence Has Activated Something Unusual In Our History - Charlyboy by Shevchenkko: 11:53am On Jun 24, 2022
Parachoko:

He won't get up to 5000 votes in the North West and North East.

Lol... Bro go rest.
Re: Peter Obi Presence Has Activated Something Unusual In Our History - Charlyboy by Shevchenkko: 11:54am On Jun 24, 2022
Islandlady:
Igbo Man wants his fellow blother to be the president of the Zoo nation grin grin

I don't even know this Obi's achievements and importance but you guys are forcing him down our throats, if we ask questions una go insult us from our fore fathers cry

This small crayfish take a chill pill.
Re: Peter Obi Presence Has Activated Something Unusual In Our History - Charlyboy by SarkinYarki: 11:57am On Jun 24, 2022
Lastmessenger2:
what's is tinubu policy plan other than it is my turn to rule, I must be president before my I die.
If you don't know obi policy plan it means you have not been listening to him. It also mean you want tinubu who you cannot allow to manage your personal business to be your president.

Listen to him reel out statistics? He needs to put a policy blueprint document out there ...I for one can't vote someone who is big on taxes ( Tinubus document already shows he want to expand revenue through taxation).. The only thing I get from PO campaign at the moment is that he is a frugal manager of resources but to what end I don't know
Re: Peter Obi Presence Has Activated Something Unusual In Our History - Charlyboy by SarkinYarki: 12:01pm On Jun 24, 2022
Tinububalls:

So between the two you just mentioned, how do we know empty promises?

Tinubu is already showing signs of empty promises :

He says he will create six region development agency ( this is not feasible, how is he going to fund it ? It will end up being another pipeline for mindless corruption)

He says he will recruit 50 million youths into the military ( no African economy can afford that, even America can't afford that number of military)

Tinubu is showing empty promises
Re: Peter Obi Presence Has Activated Something Unusual In Our History - Charlyboy by Tinububalls: 12:07pm On Jun 24, 2022
SarkinYarki:

Tinubu is already showing signs of empty promises :

He says he will create six region development agency ( this is not feasible, how is he going to fund it ? It will end up being another pipeline for mindless corruption)

He says he will recruit 50 million youths into the military ( no African economy can afford that, even America can't afford that number of military)

Tinubu is showing empty promises

You're a PDP man and I respect your method of campaign, but what's the influence of Atiku in Obansanjo's administration?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Presence Has Activated Something Unusual In Our History - Charlyboy by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 24, 2022
Islandlady:

Babe call me. Let me explain
Re: Peter Obi Presence Has Activated Something Unusual In Our History - Charlyboy by SarkinYarki: 12:18pm On Jun 24, 2022
Tinububalls:

You're a PDP man and I respect your method of campaign, but what's the influence of Atiku in Obansanjo's administration?

Atiku played a very extensive role in OBJs first term before they fell out ..Notable among things he did was

Was his leadership direction in privatizing bout telecoms sector which is one of the best telecom story on the planet.

Atiku was responsible for discovering a lot of Nigerian technocrats and head hunting them into govt , notable among them are Ngozi Okonji Iweala , Oby Ezekwesili, Dora Akunyili, Donald Duke , Akinwunmi Adesina , El Rufai, Nuhu Ribadu and many more

Two party state : it was Atiku who prevented OBJ from making Nigeria a one party state by clandestinely providing support for Action Congress in the SW infact it was Atiku that made sure Tinubu got a second term as governor ( a great mistake if you ask me ) Tinubu can confirm this .
Re: Peter Obi Presence Has Activated Something Unusual In Our History - Charlyboy by Tinububalls: 12:24pm On Jun 24, 2022
SarkinYarki:

Atiku played a very extensive role in OBJs first term before they fell out ..Notable among things he did was

Was his leadership direction in privatizing bout telecoms sector which is one of the best telecom story on the planet.

Atiku was responsible for discovering a lot of Nigerian technocrats and head hunting them into govt , notable among them are Ngozi Okonji Iweala , Oby Ezekwesili, Dora Akunyili, Donald Duke , Akinwunmi Adesina , El Rufai, Nuhu Ribadu and many more

Two party state : it was Atiku who prevented OBJ from making Nigeria a one party state by clandestinely providing support for Action Congress in the SW infact it was Atiku that made sure Tinubu got a second term as governor ( a great mistake if you ask me ) Tinubu can confirm this .
One of the factors against Atiku now is that it's the time of a Southerner to rule.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"If You Say Rivers Doesn't Matter, We Will Show You At Appropriate Time-wike / Obi: I Can’t Condemn ESN When I’m Not Sure Who Is Doing What. Even With Evidence / Top 10 Biggest Slums In Africa, 3 Are In Lagos Nigeria (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.