Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,769 members, 7,866,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:49 AM

Peter Obi Presence Has Activated Something Unusual In Our History - Charlyboy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Presence Has Activated Something Unusual In Our History - Charlyboy (2650 Views)

Why I’m Encouraged About Peter Obi Movement – Charlyboy / Charlyboy: Buhari Will Look Like A Saint If Tinubu Or Atiku Becomes President / Charlyboy, protesters storm US Embassy over Buhari’s removal of CJN Onnoghen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Presence Has Activated Something Unusual In Our History - Charlyboy by SarkinYarki: 12:33pm On Jun 24, 2022
Tinububalls:

One of the factors against Atiku now is that it's the time of a Southerner to rule.
I agree it's the time of a southerner but I would rather have Atiku than a Jagaban that is big on extortion taxation ( the type he is wounding Lagosians with )

I also believe Atiku at 75 is too old but like I said I would rather an Atiku than Tinubu
Re: Peter Obi Presence Has Activated Something Unusual In Our History - Charlyboy by SWATMan: 12:51pm On Jun 24, 2022
Parachoko:
Peter Obi won't get 5% of the votes.

He will lose to Atiku in the South East and lose to Tinubu in the South South.

He won't get up to 5000 votes in the North West and North East.

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba

Continue to stand gidigba until you fall gbagidi grin
Re: Peter Obi Presence Has Activated Something Unusual In Our History - Charlyboy by Lovelive: 1:24pm On Jun 24, 2022
kaydee007:
Peter Obi may or may not become our President at the end of the day, but his presence has activated something unusual in our history - CharlyBoy

Media personality, Charles Oputa aka CharlyBoy has said that Labour party presidential candidate, Peter Obi, may or may not win the Presidential election scheduled for February 25, 2023, but that his presence has activated something in Nigeria's history.

''I am smelling a “bloodless coup” in the making by ordinary Nigerians to retrieve their stolen future. Peter Obi may or may not become our President at the end of the day, but his presence has activated something unusual in our history and ordinary Nigerians. Wetin u think?''

Re: Peter Obi Presence Has Activated Something Unusual In Our History - Charlyboy by Lovelive: 1:31pm On Jun 24, 2022
Don't worry time will tell.

In the meantime, be consoled.

Parachoko:

Re: Peter Obi Presence Has Activated Something Unusual In Our History - Charlyboy by Lastmessenger2: 1:32pm On Jun 24, 2022
SarkinYarki:

Listen to him reel out statistics? He needs to put a policy blueprint document out there ...I for one can't vote someone who is big on taxes ( Tinubus document already shows he want to expand revenue through taxation).. The only thing I get from PO campaign at the moment is that he is a frugal manager of resources but to what end I don't know
that's means you Have not heard him enough. He has spoken about the fact that most of the problem of Nigeria is from waste of Nigeria scarce resources. He talked about replacing sharing formula and production formula. He has said stuff on Nigeria electricity problems and how money saved from cutting off wastage could be used to fund the expansion of electrical infrastructure. He talk about state police as an effective method of combating insecurity. He has said a lot about his plan to put the country on the right track. You should probably listen to him more.
Re: Peter Obi Presence Has Activated Something Unusual In Our History - Charlyboy by mbos: 1:43pm On Jun 24, 2022
Parachoko:

said out of +++++ malaria parasite load
Re: Peter Obi Presence Has Activated Something Unusual In Our History - Charlyboy by SarkinYarki: 1:46pm On Jun 24, 2022
Lastmessenger2:
that's means you Have not heard him enough. He has spoken about the fact that most of the problem of Nigeria is from waste of Nigeria scarce resources. He talked about replacing sharing formula and production formula. He has said stuff on Nigeria electricity problems and how money saved from cutting off wastage could be used to fund the expansion of electrical infrastructure. He talk about state police as an effective method of combating insecurity. He has said a lot about his plan to put the country on the right track. You should probably listen to him more.

You see why he has to drop that policy document ASAP , if I have to scour through social media feeds to watch short short clips of Obi saying something for 15 seconds then I might never get the full picture..
Re: Peter Obi Presence Has Activated Something Unusual In Our History - Charlyboy by Udoboss(m): 1:57pm On Jun 24, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Activated what ? Till now I don't know Obis economic policy direction, I know Atikus own , I have an idea of where Tinubu leans with his but obi I don't know zilch and I am expected to vote him because he doesnt give shi shi?...Obi needs to let is know his direction:

Where does he lie when it comes to taxation

What's his direction on export and imports

What's his direction on the cost of government

What is his take of VAT :

What's is plan to stall inflation .

I need to know what he thinks about govt infrastructure? Is he pro govt infrastructure or pro PPP?

Watch his videos and interviews...

Forget nairaland rants..He clearly gives his strategies...check out his interview with ordinary president

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Presence Has Activated Something Unusual In Our History - Charlyboy by WhatCanIsay(m): 2:06pm On Jun 24, 2022
Islandlady:
Igbo Man wants his fellow blother to be the president of the Zoo nation grin grin

I don't even know this Obi's achievements and importance but you guys are forcing him down our throats, if we ask questions una go insult us from our fore fathers cry

So Nigeria no be Zoogeria again undecided

I do really wish there will be a bit of sense in most things some of you spew... Do you have to sound unintelligent and unwise in order to oppose?

What happens to being logical and sensible in opposition?
Re: Peter Obi Presence Has Activated Something Unusual In Our History - Charlyboy by WhatCanIsay(m): 2:13pm On Jun 24, 2022
mrvitalis:

Disbursing money to SMEs us faily easy If the leader is serious ..loan this money to commercial banks at very low interest rate ...then banks how have the technical know how and know the true SMEs loan this money to them ...there is no big issue here ...if u loan 1 trillion naira every year to banks at 2% per annum to banks to loan out to SMEs at 3.5% to 4% in 8 years you must have invested 8 trillion directly to SMEs ...while generating 160 billion in interest alone trust me taxing of this SMEs would yeild more than a trillion a year .. taxing the profit of the banks would yeild another 80 billion ... granted 1.24 trillion every year minimum

Obi also talked about granting grants based on intellectual capacities and banks should have funds they can access for low interest to support ideas they buy into and provide guidance ..more like a national level to the show lion's

Only 30% of money Buhari borrow are tired to projects honestly or even less $2 billion Lagos Ibadan rail ? Niger bridge ? What else ?

The 19 trillion borrowed from CBN what project was that tied to ? ... imagine if that 19 trillion was pumped to SMEs we would be making nothing less than 3 trillion from that every year

Developmental economy is that that difficult there are templates to copy and paste everywhere

I like your intelligence not just because na i ma akwụkwọ but for the fact that your are flexible and have the presence of mind to question your stance on issues and people.

I say this because I know your position once upon a time.
Re: Peter Obi Presence Has Activated Something Unusual In Our History - Charlyboy by mrvitalis(m): 2:18pm On Jun 24, 2022
WhatCanIsay:

I like your intelligence not just because na i ma akwụkwọ but for the fact that your are flexible and have the presence of mind to question your stance on issues and people.

I say this because I know your position once upon a time.
Lol thanks boss just want the best so my kids would grow up in a good country as first class citizens

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Presence Has Activated Something Unusual In Our History - Charlyboy by SarkinYarki: 3:14pm On Jun 24, 2022
Udoboss:

Watch his videos and interviews...

Forget nairaland rants..He clearly gives his strategies...check out his interview with ordinary president

I will look for that interview
Re: Peter Obi Presence Has Activated Something Unusual In Our History - Charlyboy by FreedomfromtheT: 3:25pm On Jun 24, 2022
Islandlady:
Igbo Man wants his fellow blother to be the president of the Zoo nation grin grin

I don't even know this Obi's achievements and importance but you guys are forcing him down our throats, if we ask questions una go insult us from our fore fathers cry

So Nigeria no be Zoogeria again undecided
Peter Obi has gone beyond an Igbo project. He is a Nigerian project because most Nigerians are tired of the status quo and want a positive change.
Re: Peter Obi Presence Has Activated Something Unusual In Our History - Charlyboy by Ikpeabujo(m): 11:43pm On Jun 25, 2022
SarkinYarki:

You are senseless person and part of the reason Nigeria is in a rot today ..Well me I have no vote to waste for a candidate running bon mere vibes ..I need to see direction...Till today y'all can't show a single Legacy project of PO but would rather resort to insults ..Me I am a PDP man in and out and I don't have shi shi vote for your candidate..bye
the last time I checked my comment I never insult or use abusive words on you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking: Former Minister Of Sport Dump APC / APC Presidential Ticket Given To The Wrong Person – Kwankwaso / Due to Tinubu's Effect, this Is Why Guinea Is Trending On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.