Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,074 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:09 PM

Tinubu Is Truly One Ugly Man - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is Truly One Ugly Man (2650 Views)

Tinubu An Ugly Man With An Ugly Soul / Is Nigeria Truly One? Is Nigeria A Big Lie?[video] / Are We Truly One Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Is Truly One Ugly Man by Parachoko: 9:19am On Jun 24, 2022
Sergio101:

it's too sick and insulting how you guys always attribute everyone to Lagos resident.

very insulting!!

Mr man, your smelling rustic Lagos is not the end of the world
What are you talking about sef, I no understand?

Tinubu ruled Lagos State, not Ogun neither did he rule Oyo State.

A person that's not living in Lagos State should not be disturbing our peace, crying about Tinubu up and down Nairaland.

Even if e carry the case go court, court go ask you say you no dey live Lagos, how Tinubu matter com take affect your life?

The OP is displaying is foolishness by attacking Tinubu for his looks, you have no problem with it, your tears nah about Lagos State.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Truly One Ugly Man by kokoA(m): 9:25am On Jun 24, 2022
No be everybody must fine na..
Re: Tinubu Is Truly One Ugly Man by IamWonderful: 9:26am On Jun 24, 2022
NwaIdeato:

I want to fvck Remi Tinubu tongue
You are free to do whatever you like with your life but be too sure you will go thru because not everyone is your mother, we still some dignify and virtuous women that would rather die than commit fornication or adultery, it is a taboo to them.
Re: Tinubu Is Truly One Ugly Man by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 24, 2022
Aniluvreal:

Shut up. Everyone must not be hypocrite like you who see the truth and twist it.

If there's anyone that love Tinubu , it's the young man that created this thread. Because he said it the way it is, no sugar coating unlike you that know that Tinubu is ugly but will lie that he's the most handsome, when you know that you're not saying the truth.

Idiot. Instead of you to tell off the hateful douche that started this asinine thread, you encourage his imbecility to confirm you are birds of a feather.

The hate and ugliness in the heart of you people, against other Nigerians, is very repellent and the reasons all others dislike you.

There is no reason for politics, especially the process of selecting leaders, to stray far into the realms of very toxic and personalised insults you people take it to.

Factor in the reality that Tinubu has likely never harmed you or the OP, to provide even minimal excuse for this hatefest against him, then it is apparent you lot deserve the tag "creature/children of hate" many now label you with.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Truly One Ugly Man by Sergio101(m): 9:29am On Jun 24, 2022
candidtalk:

Idiot. Instead of you to tell off the hateful douche that started this asinine thread, you encourage his imbecility to confirm you are birds of a feather.

The hate and ugliness in the heart of you people, against other Nigerians, is very repellent and the reasons all others dislike you.

There is no reason for politics, especially the process of selecting leaders, to stray far into the realms of very toxic and personalised insults you people take it to.

Factor in the reality that Tinubu has likely never harmed you or the OP, to provide even minimal excuse for this hatefest against him, then it is apparent you lot deserve the tag "creature/children of hate" many now label you with.

Epistle of the Doom!!!
Re: Tinubu Is Truly One Ugly Man by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 24, 2022
NwaIdeato:

I'll disown my pops if he looked anything close to Tinubu, God forbid such nightmare!!!

Mumu, even if your Father is better looking than Denzel Washington then he is still a big failure and loser for raising an uncouth urchin and lout like you.

What is totally sad and pathetic is that at least 90% of your people are exactly as you are.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Truly One Ugly Man by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 24, 2022
Sergio101:

Epistle of the Doom!!!

Olodo. What you wrote above is grammatically correct to you ba? Better return to Primary School. That is if you ever attended one to begin with.
Re: Tinubu Is Truly One Ugly Man by Transcriber: 9:32am On Jun 24, 2022
I just wonder how some people think

And you want votes lol cheesy
Re: Tinubu Is Truly One Ugly Man by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 24, 2022
NwaIdeato:

Tinubu is the very embodiment of everything wrong with Nigeria so don't come preaching to me!! The man looks like a roadside sacrifice for goodness sake, Tinubu is too gross, corrupt, unhealthy and dirty to lead this great nation!

More repellent crap. That's why you people are revilled universally. Tinubu is your next President. Make peace with that oncoming reality or prepare to relocate to Mali or Sudan.
Re: Tinubu Is Truly One Ugly Man by Sergio101(m): 9:38am On Jun 24, 2022
candidtalk:

Olodo. What you wrote above is grammatically correct to you ba? Better return to Primary School.

I'm an Olodo to the fullest..

Now point out the faults.

Teach me. Put the most suitable, also convince my brain that brought it up

I am humbly waiting.......
Re: Tinubu Is Truly One Ugly Man by Coolsperm: 9:39am On Jun 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
This is how y'all insult y'all pops on the net.. how'd you feel if your dad is called an ape.. undecided
. See who is talking about insult, where were you when members of YMP (Yoruba Muslims pigs) insulted life at of jonathan, we SS people we never support any Yoruba Muslim
Re: Tinubu Is Truly One Ugly Man by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:39am On Jun 24, 2022
Coolsperm:
. See who is talking about insult, where were you when members of YMP (Yoruba Muslims pigs) insulted life at of jonathan, we SS people we never support any Yoruba Muslim
Keep mute and run along..I don't do kids..
Re: Tinubu Is Truly One Ugly Man by Antivirus92(m): 9:55am On Jun 24, 2022
helinues:

True, as we can see how handsome Gov Soludo is

undecided
governor soludo is not an ugly man neither is he too handsome.......he is an average looking person

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Truly One Ugly Man by Antivirus92(m): 9:58am On Jun 24, 2022
Transcriber:
I just wonder how some people think
And you want votes lol cheesy
nobody wants your votes
Re: Tinubu Is Truly One Ugly Man by Transcriber: 10:01am On Jun 24, 2022
Antivirus92:
nobody wants your votes
of course cheesy
Re: Tinubu Is Truly One Ugly Man by Antivirus92(m): 10:03am On Jun 24, 2022
Transcriber:
of course cheesy
yes cheesy
Transcriber:
of course cheesy
yes

���
Re: Tinubu Is Truly One Ugly Man by adedayoa2(f): 11:07am On Jun 24, 2022
NwaIdeato:

My father even in old age is too good looking that he will easily bed your sister!

Meanwhile you haven't answered my question, how does Remi look Tinubu in the face while he's making love to her? angry
post it let's be the judge.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Truly One Ugly Man by Sergio101(m): 11:15am On Jun 24, 2022
candidtalk:

Olodo. What you wrote above is grammatically correct to you ba? Better return to Primary School. That is if you ever attended one to begin with.

Mr erudite we must finish this lecture oh

Anticipating
Re: Tinubu Is Truly One Ugly Man by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 24, 2022
Sergio101:

Mr erudite we must finish this lecture oh

Anticipating

Get lost illiterate.
Re: Tinubu Is Truly One Ugly Man by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 24, 2022
adedayoa2:
post it let's be the judge.

You should not even get down to his level. Simply remind him that his father, even if better looking than the best looking men on earth, is a big failure for raising an uncouth lout and wasteman like him.

When some people wake their fathers with kicks and their mothers with slap, is this behaviour from the OP unexpected?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Truly One Ugly Man by ottersberger(m): 11:43am On Jun 24, 2022
Sergio101:

it's too sick and insulting how you guys always attribute everyone to Lagos resident.

very insulting!!

Mr man, your smelling rustic Lagos is not the end of the world

No be dem get am sef. Na all of us get Lagos.
Re: Tinubu Is Truly One Ugly Man by Sergio101(m): 11:44am On Jun 24, 2022
candidtalk:

Get lost illiterate.
A recreant inebriated child of the shoel.
Mr mirage chaser...... never you trend such part with me again.
Not everyone can masticate your myopic tantrum.
Don't ever try such with me or we study the true meaning of "MAD theory".
Remain blessed!!
Re: Tinubu Is Truly One Ugly Man by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 24, 2022
Sergio101:

A recreant inebriated child of the shoel.

Mr mirage chaser...... never you trend such part with me again.

Not everyone can masticate your myopic tantrum.

Don't ever try such with me or we study the true meaning of "MAD theory".

Remain blessed!!

Lol. You're obviously trying to impress with ''big' words you googled yet clearly have never used previously.

You Obi fanboys are truly Obidient illiterates in the main. Pathetic tossers.
Re: Tinubu Is Truly One Ugly Man by Sergio101(m): 12:03pm On Jun 24, 2022
candidtalk:

Lol. You're obviously trying to impress with ''big' words you googled yet clearly have never used previously.

You Obi fanboys are truly Obidient illiterates in the main. Pathetic tossers.

The first paragraph is really a little clue to what he dwells on.

Regardless, I don't know you and don't give a fúck about who you are.

But please, just mark my monicker. Do not diffuse your jejune tantrums to me again as you did before.

it can not, I mean never be stomached.

You don't know my level academically and will really be humbled if told. So please...... just respect yourself!.
Re: Tinubu Is Truly One Ugly Man by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 24, 2022
Sergio101:

The first paragraph is really a little clue to what he dwells on.

Regardless, I don't know you and don't give a fúck about who you are.

But please, just mark my monicker. Do not diffuse your jejune tantrums to me again as you did before.

it can not, I mean never be stomached.

You don't know my level academically and will really be humbled if told. So please...... just respect yourself!.

Abeg shut up. Nairaland paper Tiger. If you won't "stomach" my talk then what are you going to do?

Move on dullard. Only kids make threats on Nairaland.
Re: Tinubu Is Truly One Ugly Man by Sergio101(m): 12:14pm On Jun 24, 2022
candidtalk:

Abeg shut up. Nairaland paper Tiger. If you won't "stomach" my talk then what are you going to do?

Move on dullard. Only kids make threats on Nairaland.

Ok.

Have a blessed day!!
Re: Tinubu Is Truly One Ugly Man by Blaqroman0000: 12:14pm On Jun 24, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Presidency is a modelling parade. You are sensible. cheesy

Vote TINUBU 2023. Vote APC.
no be to give you 1k per day make you dey comment Tinubu name for all the forum.. The question na; can that 1k feed you and your family for 8 good years??

Na people like you make suicide never go in exile..
Re: Tinubu Is Truly One Ugly Man by toneroforever(m): 12:49pm On Jun 24, 2022
That's shouldn't surprise u... They don't call him BAT for nothing.
Re: Tinubu Is Truly One Ugly Man by dragunov: 1:28pm On Jun 24, 2022
seunmsg:

Can you post the picture of your father so that we can see who is more handsome?

I sure bet Tinubu looks more handsome than you. Ugly ass niggah!
Re: Tinubu Is Truly One Ugly Man by naija4life247: 1:29pm On Jun 24, 2022
NwaIdeato:
The man looks like a Paleolithic caveman from the bronze age, how does Remi even feel when he makes love to her? Kai women dey try sha.

Post the best pictures of your father. Let's all compare and contrast. I don't know how a family can be so unlucky to give birth to an unfortunate object like you
Re: Tinubu Is Truly One Ugly Man by adedayoa2(f): 2:48pm On Jun 24, 2022
candidtalk:

You should not even get down to his level. Simply remind him that his father, even if better looking than the best looking men on earth, is a big failure for raising an uncouth lout and wasteman like him.

When some people wake their fathers with kicks and their mothers with slap, is this behaviour from the OP unexpected?

Re: Tinubu Is Truly One Ugly Man by ChoCho54(f): 2:56pm On Jun 24, 2022
candidtalk:

This is why no one has any respect whatsoever for you creatures of hate. What has Tinubu's looks got to do with leadership that improves your future and that of your generations unborn?

Is politics a beauty contest? You people are so uncouth, immature, lacking in focus and incredibly hateful.
Show me just one single person that respects yorubas in this whole wide world?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Will Teach Peter Obi A Lesson, We Will Teach Igbo People A Lesson. / When They Tell You,You Are Supporting Obi Because You Are Igbo,show Them This / Olusegun Mimiko, Ortom, Donald Duke, Pius Anyim, Bode George Endorse Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.