Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,224 members, 7,836,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Tinubu Is Truly One Ugly Man - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is Truly One Ugly Man (2606 Views)

Tinubu An Ugly Man With An Ugly Soul / Is Nigeria Truly One? Is Nigeria A Big Lie?[video] / Are We Truly One Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Is Truly One Ugly Man by NwaIdeato: 8:54am On Jun 24, 2022
The man looks like a Paleolithic caveman from the bronze age, how does Remi even feel when he makes love to her? Kai women dey try sha.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Truly One Ugly Man by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:55am On Jun 24, 2022
This is how y'all insult y'all pops on the net.. how'd you feel if your dad is called an ape.. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Truly One Ugly Man by Aniluvreal: 8:57am On Jun 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
This is how y'all insult y'all pops on the net.. how'd you feel if your dad is called an ape.. undecided

Shut up. Everyone must not be hypocrite like you who see the truth and twist it.

If there's anyone that love Tinubu , it's the young man that created this thread. Because he said it the way it is, no sugar coating unlike you that know that Tinubu is ugly but will lie that he's the most handsome, when you know that you're not saying the truth.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Truly One Ugly Man by NwaIdeato: 8:58am On Jun 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I'll disown my pops if he looked anything close to Tinubu, God forbid such nightmare!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Truly One Ugly Man by Sergio101(m): 8:58am On Jun 24, 2022
cheesy

The man ugly ehhh grin.

Orangutan in human form.

Obasanjo is better in facial look. This one carry Opollo eye join
Tufia!!!

Well thank God for money

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Truly One Ugly Man by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:58am On Jun 24, 2022
Aniluvreal:

Shut up. Everyone must not be hypocrite like you who see the truth and twist it.

If there's anyone that love Tinubu , it's the young man that created this thread. Because he said it the way it is, no sugar coating unlike you that know that Tinubu is ugly but will lie that he's the most handsome, when you know that you're not saying the truth.
Yeah how'd you feel if your dad is called an ape?
How does your mum makes love to him even with his mouth? cheesy

Can you see how funny it is? smiley

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Truly One Ugly Man by NwaIdeato: 8:58am On Jun 24, 2022
Aniluvreal:

Thank you wholesomely sir cool

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Truly One Ugly Man by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:59am On Jun 24, 2022
NwaIdeato:

I'll disown my pops if he looked anything close to Tinubu, God forbid such nightmare!!!
Good then keep mute now that his kids didn't disown him..not everyone hate their pops due to their looks..not everyone is a tout and hooligan..

Are you this wild and mindless?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Truly One Ugly Man by NwaIdeato: 8:59am On Jun 24, 2022
Now I can see understand why Remi was gbola from Dino MPlayer, Remi go sweet to fvck sha tongue

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Truly One Ugly Man by VoteTinubu2023: 8:59am On Jun 24, 2022
Presidency is a modelling parade. You are sensible. cheesy

Vote TINUBU 2023. Vote APC.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Truly One Ugly Man by helinues: 9:00am On Jun 24, 2022
Can we see the photos of your dad? let's compare

undecided

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Truly One Ugly Man by Parachoko: 9:00am On Jun 24, 2022
See what hate and bile is turning people into smh

The funny thing is that, the OP is likely not a Lagos indigene or resident.

Dem go leave their State Governors and start crying about Tinubu.

50 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Truly One Ugly Man by koondog: 9:00am On Jun 24, 2022
Afonjas are not blessed in the looks department. They are one of the most unattractive people in the world. Even in abroad, when you see an afonja, you will know.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Truly One Ugly Man by helinues: 9:01am On Jun 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

That's their own technique of attracting undecided voters to join their camp

We go see where politics of hatred would lead them to
Re: Tinubu Is Truly One Ugly Man by helinues: 9:03am On Jun 24, 2022
koondog:
Afonjas are not blessed in the looks department. They are one of the most unattractive people in the world. Even in abroad, when you see an afonja, you will know.

True, as we can see how handsome Gov Soludo is

undecided

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Truly One Ugly Man by Sergio101(m): 9:03am On Jun 24, 2022
Parachoko:
See what hate and bile is turning people into smh

The funny thing is that, the OP is likely not a Lagos indigene or resident.

Dem go leave their State Governors and start crying about Tinubu.

it's too sick and insulting how you guys always attribute everyone to Lagos resident.

very insulting!!

Mr man, your smelling rustic Lagos is not the end of the world

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Truly One Ugly Man by Transcriber: 9:05am On Jun 24, 2022
Lol

What are you feeling like?

Let 2023 come

That's when your tears will amplify
Re: Tinubu Is Truly One Ugly Man by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:07am On Jun 24, 2022
helinues:

That's their own technique of attracting undecided voters to join their camp

We go see where politics of hatred would lead them to
Very rude..*spits*..
Re: Tinubu Is Truly One Ugly Man by Transcriber: 9:07am On Jun 24, 2022
Sergio101:
cheesy

The man ugly ehhh grin.

Orangutan in human form.

Obasanjo is better in facial look. This one carry Opollo eye join
Tufia!!!

Well thank God for money
hmm
Re: Tinubu Is Truly One Ugly Man by helinues: 9:09am On Jun 24, 2022
Sergio101:

it's too sick and insulting how you guys always attribute everyone to Lagos resident.

very insulting!!

Mr man, your smelling rustic Lagos is not the end of the world

And yet you guys can't stay put in your Eldorado Alaigbo, when Obodo Lagos is the dreamland of Okonkwo

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Truly One Ugly Man by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 24, 2022
NwaIdeato:
The man looks like a Paleolithic caveman from the bronze age, how does Remi even feel when he makes love to her? Kai women dey try sha.

This is why no one has any respect whatsoever for you creatures of hate. What has Tinubu's looks got to do with leadership that improves your future and that of your generations unborn?

Is politics a beauty contest? You people are so uncouth, immature, lacking in focus and incredibly hateful.

86 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Truly One Ugly Man by NwaIdeato: 9:11am On Jun 24, 2022
helinues:

And yet you guys can't stay put in your Eldorado Alaigbo, when Obodo Lagos is the dreamland of Okonkwo
Yaribaa man from Ogbomosho na your papa get Lagos? Go back to your dirty gutter slum in Ibadan and leave our Lagos alone you swine! angry

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Truly One Ugly Man by Sergio101(m): 9:13am On Jun 24, 2022
helinues:

I repeat, it's very insulting and reeks stupidity!!.

People's migrate to Abuja too.

A clean City and you won't hear any noise. But you Yolloba champs won't let someone rest with your usual shout of rustic Lhegos

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Truly One Ugly Man by seunmsg(m): 9:13am On Jun 24, 2022
NwaIdeato:

Can you post the picture of your father so that we can see who is more handsome?

87 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Truly One Ugly Man by NwaIdeato: 9:14am On Jun 24, 2022
candidtalk:

This is why no one has any respect whatsoever for you creatures of hate. What has Tinubu's looks got to do with leadership that improves your future and and that of your generations unborn?

Is politics a beauty contest? You people are so uncouth, immature, lacking in focus and incredibly hateful.
Tinubu is the very embodiment of everything wrong with Nigeria so don't come preaching to me!! The man looks like a roadside sacrifice for goodness sake, Tinubu is too gross, corrupt, unhealthy and dirty to lead this great nation!
Re: Tinubu Is Truly One Ugly Man by helinues: 9:14am On Jun 24, 2022
NwaIdeato:

Yaribaa man from Ogbomosho na your papa get Lagos? Go back to your dirty gutter slum in Ibadan and leave our Lagos alone you swine! angry

Attitude na like smoke, it can't be hidden. You Obi's supporters have confirmed what we have been saying about your politics of hatred.

As you can see, we have been matured in engaging with you guys, we want to proof to you guys that you can win an election without name calling, infact name calling can't win you an election

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Truly One Ugly Man by NwaIdeato: 9:15am On Jun 24, 2022
seunmsg:

Can you post the picture of your father so that we can see who is more handsome?
My father even in old age is too good looking that he will easily bed your sister!

Meanwhile you haven't answered my question, how does Remi look Tinubu in the face while he's making love to her? angry
Re: Tinubu Is Truly One Ugly Man by IamWonderful: 9:16am On Jun 24, 2022
Well I would have said you are right but I have not seen your father
Re: Tinubu Is Truly One Ugly Man by NwaIdeato: 9:16am On Jun 24, 2022
[[s]quote author=helinues post=114106925]

[s]Attitude na like smoke, it can't be hidden. You Obi's supporters have confirmed what we have been saying about your politics of hatred.

As you can see where have been matured in engaging with you guys, we want to proof to you guys that you can win an election without name calling, infact name calling can't win you an election[/s][/quote][/s]

Yaribaa unintelligible gibberish and tripe.
Re: Tinubu Is Truly One Ugly Man by helinues: 9:16am On Jun 24, 2022
Sergio101:

I repeat, it's very insulting and reeks stupidity!!.

People's migrate to Abuja too.

A clean City and you won't hear any noise. But you Yolloba champs won't let someone rest with your usual shout of rustic Lhegos

How many people are migrating to Abuja compared to Lagos state, a state like a country.

Why can't those people also migrate to Anambra or Imo state? thought SE is the most developed region nut just in Nigeria but Africa?

undecided
Re: Tinubu Is Truly One Ugly Man by NwaIdeato: 9:17am On Jun 24, 2022
IamWonderful:
Well I would have said you are right but I have not seen your father
I want to fvck Remi Tinubu tongue
Re: Tinubu Is Truly One Ugly Man by NwaIdeato: 9:18am On Jun 24, 2022
helinues:

How many people are migrating to Abuja compared to Lagos state, a state like a country.

Why can't those people also migrate to Anambra or Imo state? thought SE is the most developed region nut just in Nigeria but Africa?

undecided
Why hasn't Tinubu used his genius to develop Iragbiji and Osun state the same way he "developed" Lagos into a mega city?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Advice Peter Obi Supporters To Move Their Rally To Ikeja / Peter Obi Is Just Deceiving Himself. See Why!! / Northerners Should Reject Atiku For Opposing Sharia Rule In Nigeria: Shettima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.