Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,076 members, 7,828,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

16-year Old Boy's Eyes Plucked Out By His 'employer' In Bauchi (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 16-year Old Boy's Eyes Plucked Out By His 'employer' In Bauchi (photos) (684 Views)

16-Year-Old Boy's Eyes Plucked Out By His Employer In Bauchi (Photos) / Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out / Seven-year-old Boy's Eyes Plucked Out By Suspected Cultists In Nasarawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

16-year Old Boy's Eyes Plucked Out By His 'employer' In Bauchi (photos) by Hotfrom9ja: 9:09am On Jun 24, 2022
A 16-year-old boy identified as Uzairu Salisu, has had his eyes plucked out by his employer in the Dutsen Jira area of Yelwa area in Bauchi state on Thursday, June 23.

A statement released by the spokesperson of the command, SP Ahmed Mohammed Wakili, says the incident was reported to the police by the village head.

Preliminary investigation reveals that the victim's name is Uzairu Salisu 'M' of kwanan Gulmammu Jahun Quarters. 

The victim stated that One Ibrahim of Rafin Zurfi whom he knows for some time lured him to the Bush for a menial job on his farm, The suspect Ibrahim used a cable wire to strangulate the victim and remove his two eyes.''

Wakili said that the victim is currently in the Abubakar Tafawabalewa Teaching Hospital Bauchi (ATBUTH) receiving medical attention while efforts are being made to arrest the suspect.

https://voicesuit.com/16-year-old-boys-eyes-plucked-out-by-his-employer-in-bauchi-photos/

Re: 16-year Old Boy's Eyes Plucked Out By His 'employer' In Bauchi (photos) by dollynnn(f): 9:25am On Jun 24, 2022
To what end biko?

Ritual, I guess.
There are a lot of animals parading themselves as humans in our midst.

The animal just rendered another individual incapacitated
Re: 16-year Old Boy's Eyes Plucked Out By His 'employer' In Bauchi (photos) by Coolsperm: 9:48am On Jun 24, 2022
I said it when Yoruba Muslims were mining skulls and ritual killing here and there, I warm that if the northern Muslims learns this art from Yoruba Muslims, then it will be worse
Re: 16-year Old Boy's Eyes Plucked Out By His 'employer' In Bauchi (photos) by Danibonk(m): 11:15am On Jun 24, 2022
Oloriburuku Ipob tribal bigot why don’t you just read the news like a normal person from afghaneastern
Coolsperm:
I said it when Yoruba Muslims were mining skulls and ritual killing here and there, I warm that if the northern Muslims learns this art from Yoruba Muslims, then it will be worse
Re: 16-year Old Boy's Eyes Plucked Out By His 'employer' In Bauchi (photos) by Totilopussylick(m): 12:22pm On Jun 24, 2022
Inhumane against humanity cry

What shall it profit a man to gain the whole world but loses his soul

(1) (Reply)

Lady Recounts How She & Other Passengers Were Attacked By Bandits In Kogi(video) / Doctor Kills Edo Cabman, Steals Car, Abandons Corpse / Canada-based Man Declares Intention To Turn 10 Yahoo Boys To Software Engineers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.