Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Tinubu's Crimes: Lagos Has Become The Worst City In Africa, 2nd Worst Globally!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Crimes: Lagos Has Become The Worst City In Africa, 2nd Worst Globally!! (411 Views)

Nigerians Spend Over Half Of Their Earnings On Food, Worst Globally – Picodi / How Tinubu Turned Lagos Into The 2nd Worst City On Earth / Falana Reacts To Lagos As "World’s Third Worst City" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu's Crimes: Lagos Has Become The Worst City In Africa, 2nd Worst Globally!! by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 24, 2022
It didn't come as shock to me when was rated as the worst city in Africa and second worst in the world to live in.

Why won't Lagos be the world's second worst city to live in when a certain criminal has stood on its neck since 1999?!

To put this disgrace in proper perspective, it means that war torn cities like Tripoli, Mogadishu, Juba, Khartoum etc are all better than living in Lagos!

How on Earth would Lagos be the worst city in Africa if Tinubu hasn't stolen the resources that would have been used in providing pipe borne water, good roads, refuse disposal, good housing etc?!

We are talking about the 5th biggest economy in Africa!!!

I moved to Lagos in 2012 and paid for 2 years rent but when I realized the city was hell on earth, I sub-leted my house and told my landlord I was going for my masters program and my friend will be living there until I return. In order not to make him understand I was living for good, I decided to sell my properties to the guy I sub-leted it to and relocated in 2013. One of the best decisions I have ever taken till date!

For God's sake, people in Lagos are suffering terribly and listed below are the factors causing it:

Lack of Pipe borne water; in this era, 2023, Lagos does not have pipe borne water available and when you sink your own borehole, all you will be getting is undrinkable salty hard water. Just two or three bullion vans of money is enough to solve this problem! But no, a wicked godfather would rather embezzle the money and be throwing it around like a drunken sailor.

Bad Roads; You can't drive on the roads without being at the mercy of hoodlums harrassing you about, and to think they were set up by the government makes it the more shameful. The roads are so bad in many areas, especially in mainland that most car owners don't bother driving their cars to work.

Traffic Congestion; former governor of Lagos State, Lateef Jakande understood this problem and decided to build a metro system before Buhari government frustrated him. One would have expected that Tinubu would have concentrated his effort towards solving this problem, especially now it has gotten worse but no, he refused. Even the attempt made by Fashola to build one has been stalled since due to massive corruption by the cabal. Lagos State has spent more money on this project than was spent in Addis Ababa yet that Ethiopian city now has a functioning metro today but that of Lagos is no where!! Many Lagosians now spend more time in traffic than they spend at home. Some would leave their house as early as 4am only to return at midnight everyday!!

It is the same rot in virtually every segment of the city. Many live in rundown apartments, refuse disposal is horrible, government schools still have dilapidated structures etc. Yet businesses are taxed to death annually and hundreds of billions earned only for one wicked and extremely corrupt old man to pocket it and share some among his cronies.

If you're living in Lagos and you're suffering all these yet you decide to vote the same wicked man responsible for your suffering, then you're doing yourself! Lagos has enough money to make you live more comfortable lives if only it is properly managed.

Now is the time to save yourself and future generations from these crimes against humanity!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Crimes: Lagos Has Become The Worst City In Africa, 2nd Worst Globally!! by Coolsperm: 9:45am On Jun 24, 2022
Tinubu is a criminal

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Crimes: Lagos Has Become The Worst City In Africa, 2nd Worst Globally!! by Kalashnikov49: 9:45am On Jun 24, 2022
Afonja HEAVEN ON EARTH, most especially all those miscreants from the OSUN State axis that are programmed to be fuulish.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Crimes: Lagos Has Become The Worst City In Africa, 2nd Worst Globally!! by Sergio101(m): 9:47am On Jun 24, 2022
The garden of Eden of ụmụ afonja
Re: Tinubu's Crimes: Lagos Has Become The Worst City In Africa, 2nd Worst Globally!! by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 24, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
Afonja HEAVEN ON EARTH, most especially all those miscreants from the OSUN State axis that are programmed to be fuulish.

It's not about afonja, everyone is suffering under the pharoah called Tinubu. Both Yorubas, Hausas, Igbos and all Nigerians living in Lagos are passing through hell because of one man!

I wonder if he will carry his bullion vans to hell fire when he dies.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Crimes: Lagos Has Become The Worst City In Africa, 2nd Worst Globally!! by Kalashnikov49: 10:02am On Jun 24, 2022
People that suffer the most are those buffoons that support him and live on Agbado and Cassava daily.
They are the touts and supporters of toutish tendencies based primarily on OWO-MI-DA nomenclature.
They are the EIYe confraternity agberos and dirty disciples of MCOluomo, who is their Coordinator in Lagos.

They are all useless, but their last dispensation will terminate after 2023..that is certainly a given.

They are useless miscreants...spits

Assetinvestor:

It's not about afonja, everyone is suffering under the pharoah called Tinubu. Both Yorubas, Hausas, Igbos and all Nigerians living in Lagos are passing through hell because of one man!

I wonder if he will carry his bullion vans to hell fire when he dies.
Re: Tinubu's Crimes: Lagos Has Become The Worst City In Africa, 2nd Worst Globally!! by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 24, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
People that suffer the most are those buffoons that support him and live on Agbado and Cassava daily.
They are the touts and supporters of toutish tendencies based primarily on OWO-MI-DA nomenclature.
They are the EIYe confraternity agberos and dirty disciples of MCOluomo, who is their Coordinator in Lagos.

They are all useless, but their last dispensation will terminate after 2023..that is certainly a given.

They are useless miscreants...spits

The end of ageroism in Lagos is near. Tinubu has empowered all manner of hoodlums to be constituting nuisance in Lagos thereby causing serious problems for law abiding citizens.

Today in Lagos, commercial drivers are forced to buy Tinubu emblem at the rate of 20k otherwise MC Oluomo or Kunle Poly touts will seize their vehicles. Okada riders too are forced to wear Tinubu cap otherwise they would be attacked in the streets of Lagos.

All these are crimes against humanity being committed by Tinubu through his agberos but everyone of these agreived Lagosians will make a statement by voting against the criminal godfather.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Crimes: Lagos Has Become The Worst City In Africa, 2nd Worst Globally!! by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 24, 2022
Even real Lagos indigenes including social activists like David Hundeyin are now creating awareness about the criminal enterprise Tinubu has turned Lagos to.

Lagos must be free!!!
Re: Tinubu's Crimes: Lagos Has Become The Worst City In Africa, 2nd Worst Globally!! by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 24, 2022
If you're in Lagos and suffering due to Tinubu's corrupt practices, now is the time to get back at the wicked old man by ensuring you get your PVC and vote against him on election day.
Re: Tinubu's Crimes: Lagos Has Become The Worst City In Africa, 2nd Worst Globally!! by Chinjo2: 1:31pm On Jun 24, 2022
Tinubu can you see the lagos you are using to campaign? You keep empowering the like of MC Oluomo and Kunle Poly to wreck havoc on lagocians expecially non indegens.
Re: Tinubu's Crimes: Lagos Has Become The Worst City In Africa, 2nd Worst Globally!! by Lanretoye(m): 1:34pm On Jun 24, 2022
Go back to where you come from,its not by force to live in lagos...there are jobs,pipe borne water,no traffic congestion,no crime in your state.go there abeg and stop these foolhardy here.

(1) (Reply)

London doctor turned down Nigerian 'Organ-Harvesting Parents' / Ayo Fayose, Former Ekiti state governor undergoes major back surgery abroad / Tackling Security Challenges: Army Appoints New General Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.