Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

How Tinubu Turned Lagos Into The 2nd Worst City On Earth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Tinubu Turned Lagos Into The 2nd Worst City On Earth (1300 Views)

Wike: Tinubu Turned Down PDP’s Offer To Sabotage Buhari In 2019 Election / Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity / How Tinubu Turned Many Igbos To Billionaires, By Joe Igbokwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Tinubu Turned Lagos Into The 2nd Worst City On Earth by FarahAideed: 10:19pm On Jan 10, 2022
Lagos is the second least liveable city in the world for the year 2021. This is according to the most recent annual ranking put together by the Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU).

The EIU survey ranked 140 cities based on stability, healthcare, culture & environment, education and infrastructure.

The top five most liveable cities on the EIU list are Auckland, New Zealand; Osaka, Japan; Adelaide, Australia;  Wellington, New Zealand and Tokyo, Japan.

The top five least liveable cities on the EIU list are Damascus, Syria; Lagos, Nigeria; Port Moresby, PNG; Dhaka, Bangladesh and Algiers, Algeria.

The Economist Intelligence Unit (The EIU) is the research and analysis division of The Economist Group, the sister company to The Economist newspaper.

https://tribuneonlineng.com/lagos-is-second-least-liveable-city-in-the-world-for-2021/

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu Turned Lagos Into The 2nd Worst City On Earth by EMIRofPUSSY: 10:20pm On Jan 10, 2022
Dead on arrival.

Your wailing just started.

BAT 2023.

20 Likes

Re: How Tinubu Turned Lagos Into The 2nd Worst City On Earth by FarahAideed: 10:22pm On Jan 10, 2022
EMIRofPUSSY:
Dead on arrival

Better wake up and reject the bullion vanist

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Tinubu Turned Lagos Into The 2nd Worst City On Earth by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 10, 2022
Tinu-thief...the jagaban of fraud..he and his likes are now looking to rule nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Tinubu Turned Lagos Into The 2nd Worst City On Earth by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:22pm On Jan 10, 2022
Tinubu won't make a good president

He will be far worse than buhari

4 Likes

Re: How Tinubu Turned Lagos Into The 2nd Worst City On Earth by Entprys(m): 10:23pm On Jan 10, 2022
Fake. Jagabians own Lagos
Re: How Tinubu Turned Lagos Into The 2nd Worst City On Earth by EMIRofPUSSY: 10:23pm On Jan 10, 2022
FarahAideed:

Better wake up and reject the bullion vanist

DJ please play "Cry Me a River" by Justin Timberlake.

9 Likes

Re: How Tinubu Turned Lagos Into The 2nd Worst City On Earth by LegendHero(m): 10:24pm On Jan 10, 2022
Obi Pandora the thief made Anambra the city with the worst air.

Aside butchering his people in Awkusu, what else was the legacy he left behind.

18 Likes

Re: How Tinubu Turned Lagos Into The 2nd Worst City On Earth by FarahAideed: 10:28pm On Jan 10, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Tinubu won't make a good president

He will be far worse than buhari

He has nothing to offer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Tinubu Turned Lagos Into The 2nd Worst City On Earth by GuyWise101(m): 10:30pm On Jan 10, 2022
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

When I see young people supporting Tunibu I am nearly moved to tears.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Tinubu Turned Lagos Into The 2nd Worst City On Earth by AbijaJ: 10:33pm On Jan 10, 2022
GuyWise101:

Those tears never even start. Small time you go begin cry blood.

BAT 2023. cool

17 Likes

Re: How Tinubu Turned Lagos Into The 2nd Worst City On Earth by AbijaJ: 10:35pm On Jan 10, 2022
FarahAideed:

He has nothing to offer

We don hear. Go ahead and vote for Atiku or whoever else you prefer. Just accept the fact that he will contest and win without your vote. Know that and know peace.

BAT 2023. cool

16 Likes

Re: How Tinubu Turned Lagos Into The 2nd Worst City On Earth by LegendHero(m): 10:35pm On Jan 10, 2022
FarahAideed:

He has nothing to offer

Who is your candidate and how is he better than Tinubu?

It’s not about all this wailing daily, tell us your candidate and tell us how he is better than Asiwaju then we go from there.

17 Likes

Re: How Tinubu Turned Lagos Into The 2nd Worst City On Earth by jneutron4000: 10:37pm On Jan 10, 2022
[s]
FarahAideed:

Lagos is the second least liveable city in the world for the year 2021. This is according to the most recent annual ranking put together by the Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU).

The EIU survey ranked 140 cities based on stability, healthcare, culture & environment, education and infrastructure.

The top five most liveable cities on the EIU list are Auckland, New Zealand; Osaka, Japan; Adelaide, Australia;  Wellington, New Zealand and Tokyo, Japan.

The top five least liveable cities on the EIU list are Damascus, Syria; Lagos, Nigeria; Port Moresby, PNG; Dhaka, Bangladesh and Algiers, Algeria.

The Economist Intelligence Unit (The EIU) is the research and analysis division of The Economist Group, the sister company to The Economist newspaper.

https://tribuneonlineng.com/lagos-is-second-least-liveable-city-in-the-world-for-2021/
[/s]
Re: How Tinubu Turned Lagos Into The 2nd Worst City On Earth by FarahAideed: 10:40pm On Jan 10, 2022
LegendHero:

Who is your candidate and how is he better than Tinubu?

It’s not about all this wailing daily, tell us your candidate and tell us how he is better than Asiwaju then we go from there.

See the SW can do better than the Bullion van bandit

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu Turned Lagos Into The 2nd Worst City On Earth by funshint(m): 10:43pm On Jan 10, 2022
Lol...shey dis one sabi Lagos before 1999? This must be a huge joke. How was the whole Nigeria sef. It's like talking about Uyo-Akwa Ibom before Akpabio became governor. This is bullshit taken to another level grin

11 Likes

Re: How Tinubu Turned Lagos Into The 2nd Worst City On Earth by FarahAideed: 10:45pm On Jan 10, 2022
funshint:
Lol...shey dis one sabi Lagos before 1999? This must be a huge joke. How was the whole Nigeria sef. It's like talking about Uyo-Akwa Ibom before Akpabio became governor. This is bullshit taken to another level grin

Name one new road Tinubu has opened up in Lagos in the past 20 years ? Na Tinubu build 3rd mainland? Most of the roads in Lagos today were built by Jakande and military govt

2 Likes

Re: How Tinubu Turned Lagos Into The 2nd Worst City On Earth by LegendHero(m): 10:46pm On Jan 10, 2022
FarahAideed:

Bullion van is actually him flexing his muscle openly and not being hypocritical about spending money for election.

The fugitive Obi Pandora rather than summon courage openly instead stole Anambra money to invest offshore while pretending like a saint before the lying crook was exposed by Pandora.

Every political party spend money on Election Day for mobilization, while the rest agree to put them in bags to spend behind the scene, Asiwaju does his with his bullion van so why you dey cry?

If what he did is against the law then the authorities should arrest him.

This is the butcher man Obi giving #100 Naira to his populace here.

16 Likes

Re: How Tinubu Turned Lagos Into The 2nd Worst City On Earth by AbijaJ: 10:50pm On Jan 10, 2022
FarahAideed:

Leave that decision to the SW. This is rich coming from an igbo man that prefers to live in/is thriving in Tinubu's Lagos rather than your home state of Anambra. Heck, you have no moral grounds to dictate to Yorubas concerning their choice of a candidate, when your tribe is too cowardly to demand for the ticket in your beloved PDP. Even if Tinubu fails to clinch the ticket, another Yoruba would get it, but at least he is not cowardly enough to allow you igbos bully tactics to deter him from his ambition. Unlike your kinsmen who have resigned to voting for Atiku out of cowardice to compete for and demand the ticket under the PDP y'all have slaved for after how many years. Your pain never start.

16 Likes

Re: How Tinubu Turned Lagos Into The 2nd Worst City On Earth by Oneloveyo: 10:50pm On Jan 10, 2022
But Tinubu's tenure ended in 2007 and this ranking is for 2021 or is there anything I'm missing?

9 Likes

Re: How Tinubu Turned Lagos Into The 2nd Worst City On Earth by Xscape1993(m): 10:52pm On Jan 10, 2022
FarahAideed:

See their incoming president ooo...you can not satisfy human beings.

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu Turned Lagos Into The 2nd Worst City On Earth by FarahAideed: 10:53pm On Jan 10, 2022
Oneloveyo:

But Tinubu's tenure ended in 2007 and this ranking is for 2021 or is there anything I'm missing?

Okay let's keep pretending Tinubu is not the defacto governor of lagos

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu Turned Lagos Into The 2nd Worst City On Earth by Oneloveyo: 10:58pm On Jan 10, 2022
FarahAideed:

That means in Nigeria's case we should blame the cabals for Nigeria's failure and not Buhari since He is also a figure head

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu Turned Lagos Into The 2nd Worst City On Earth by LegendHero(m): 11:00pm On Jan 10, 2022
FarahAideed:

Don’t evade my question. Who is your candidate?

If it’s Peter Obi, be bold. Then tell us why he is better than Asiwaju?

When Peter Obi was governor:
—What investment did he brought to Anambra that is bigger than other states during that period?

—What hospital did he built in Anambra that made the state the best healthcare state in Nigeria during that period.

—What was the % increase of Anambra IGR when Obi Pandora held away? Was it the biggest increase in Nigeria among other states?

—What was Anambra GDP when the criminal Obi was governor? Was it the most productive state GDP wise then?

—What is the infrastructural spending of Obi China when he held sway? Was Anambra the best state in terms of infrastructure during that era?

—What is Obi Butcher legacy in Anambra that remain to this day that put Anambra above other states in Nigeria? How exactly is Anambra better than any other states in Nigeria that will make us trust Obi the fugitive with presidency?

—During the period Obi China held sway, doctors went on over 11 month strike, what is the assurance that he won’t plunge Nigeria into the same problem?

—When Pandora was governor, he mixed state money & family together in investment which is a clash of interest? A lot of you fault Asiwaju for Alpha Beta but failed to fault Obi Pandora for the same action.

—Obi Pandora sinned against his people by supervising the massacre in Awkusu where Igbo men were slaughtered in a river. He failed to get justice for them and even spat on the grave of the deceased by failing to appear before the Endsars committee the other time. He instead use his lawyers to frustrate the process. A worthless crook of a man.

8 Likes

Re: How Tinubu Turned Lagos Into The 2nd Worst City On Earth by funshint(m): 11:02pm On Jan 10, 2022
FarahAideed:

Name one new road Tinubu has opened up in Lagos in the past 20 years ? Na Tinubu build 3rd mainland? Most of the roads in Lagos today were built by Jakande and military govt
So Tinubu is still the one governing Lagos? I don't know what you're smoking but believe me your vendor is doing a very good job grin

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu Turned Lagos Into The 2nd Worst City On Earth by FarahAideed: 11:03pm On Jan 10, 2022
funshint:

So Tinubu is still the one governing Lagos? I don't know what you're smoking but believe me your vendor is doing a very good job grin

Tinubu has been Governor of Lagos for 20 years uninterrupted

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu Turned Lagos Into The 2nd Worst City On Earth by funshint(m): 11:06pm On Jan 10, 2022
Oneloveyo:

Like I don't understand o... some people's hatred for Tinubu is not normal...jeez!

3 Likes

Re: How Tinubu Turned Lagos Into The 2nd Worst City On Earth by funshint(m): 11:07pm On Jan 10, 2022
FarahAideed:

Tinubu has been Governor of Lagos for 20 years uninterrupted
Now I can see you need help!

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu Turned Lagos Into The 2nd Worst City On Earth by funshint(m): 11:10pm On Jan 10, 2022
FarahAideed:

Okay I agree with you apportion all the negatives about Lagos to Tinubu. But what about the many good developments in Lagos...we also attribute it to Tinubu too.

2 Likes

Re: How Tinubu Turned Lagos Into The 2nd Worst City On Earth by FarahAideed: 11:15pm On Jan 10, 2022
funshint:

Okay I agree with you apportion all the negatives about Lagos to Tinubu. But what about the many good developments in Lagos...we also attribute it to Tinubu too.

Many Good development like what please ?

Lagos doesn't even have pipe borne water

No street lights

Bad roads everywhere ..

The only beautiful thing I have seen Is Ikoyi link bridge and the man even turned it to his personal ATM
Re: How Tinubu Turned Lagos Into The 2nd Worst City On Earth by raumdeuter: 11:21pm On Jan 10, 2022
GuyWise101:

Just tears? Wear sack clothes and put ashes on your head too

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu Turned Lagos Into The 2nd Worst City On Earth by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 10, 2022
Tinubu have done more for igbos than their governors combined, hate him or love him Tinubu is fair to all

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ipob Members In Ukraine Pictures / NBTE Director, Abdu Isa Kofar Mata Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack / Tinubu Will Campaign For GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.