Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,333 members, 7,850,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:11 PM

Ambassador Frank Nchita Ogbuewu: Ebonyi Central Senator 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambassador Frank Nchita Ogbuewu: Ebonyi Central Senator 2023 (122 Views)

Kwara Central Senator-elect Turns Errand Boy At Hilton / Ambassador Frank Nchita Ogbuewu: A Dream Shared By All / Shehu Sani: Why I Should Be Re-elected Kaduna Central Senator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ambassador Frank Nchita Ogbuewu: Ebonyi Central Senator 2023 by Central22222: 9:38am On Jun 24, 2022
A social media activist, Mr Theophilus Ifeanyi Igwe wrote;

"Ambassador Frank Nchita Ogbuewu: Ebonyi Central Senator 2023

___ Theophilus Ifeanyi Igwe

The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Senatorial Candidate, for Ebonyi Central Senatorial District, and Former Minister of Culture and Tourism, His Excellency, Ambassador Frank Nchita Ogbuewu is a preeminent leader and a politician with irreproachable antecedent. He is intellectually majestic, and politically perspicacious. He has never occupied a position without an indelible footprint. Giving him the mandate to represent Ebonyi Central at the red chamber of the National Assembly will elevate the zone to the highest level. And like he said at Ishielu on 24th February, 2022;
"I will make you feel represented, and anytime other leaders are talking, your own leader will stand up and talk. What is there?, Having been an Ambassador, having been a Minister"
"In all those places I have worked, I always leave my footprint in sand of time. Wherever I have worked, ask questions, all you will hear is Ogbuewu did this when he was here, Ogbuewu did that when he was there. That has been my trademark, and I am happy that people appreciate me, by telling me what I did this for them without knowing them. I don't know who I have helped, but they tell me, you did this for me, you did that for me".

This is an indication that he remains a leader with heart of gold, who puts the interest of the masses first, and in light of the above, Ambassador Frank Nchita Ogbuewu remains the best candidate for Ebonyi Central in 2023, his emergence as Senator in 2023 will be an answered prayer to Ebonyi Central.

For Equity, justice and fairness, get your PVC and vote Ambassador Ogbuewu for Senate.
For all inclusive representation, get your PVC and vote Ambassador Ogbuewu for Senate.
For job and wealth creation, get your PVC and vote Ambassador Ogbuewu for Senate.
For the progress of all, and effective legislation, get your PVC and vote Ambassador Ogbuewu for Senate.
A VOTE FOR AMBASSADOR OGBUEWU IS A VOTE FOR YOURSELF."
Read more via: https://centralmedia.com.ng/2022/06/24/amb-frank-nchita-ogbuewu-ebonyi-central-senator-2023/

(1) (Reply)

Gen. Tukur Buratai, A Man Of Decency, Integrity – Wole Arisekola Reacts To Sahar / Street B / Ekweremadu Banned By British University Over ‘organ Harvesting’ Allegation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.