Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,356 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Nigeria Musicians Who Influenced Fraudulent Music To The Industry - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nigeria Musicians Who Influenced Fraudulent Music To The Industry (47974 Views)

Nigeria Musicians Who Have Beefs With Each Other (must see) / Nigeria Musicians Who Couldn't Handle Fame (opinion) / 5 Nigerian Artistes Who Influenced Contemporary Nigerian Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Influenced Fraudulent Music To The Industry by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 24, 2022
Sheddy5:

what is drill music doing to them?

Promoting gang violence. Niggas no longer fight with their hands.

Catching bodies is now a high status you can brag about online and in music!

Read about American drill. They barely make it to 30 years old before they are shot dead!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Influenced Fraudulent Music To The Industry by Sheddy5(m): 8:08pm On Jun 24, 2022
Hedonini:
Rubbish. Virtually all of them did.

Patoranking 'celebrated' a number of big time fraudsters in his Celebrate song, and got his big break from fraudulent association.

Tiwa Savage is shamelessly getting her toto ravaged by big time fraudsters.

D'Banj and Don Jazzy came from fraud and were sustained by same.

Tuface rolls with fraudsters.

Timaya rolls with fraudsters.

Burna Boy was and still is fully bathed in fraud money and fraudulent association.

Wande Coal was resurrected by fraud
money.

Davido is immersed, bathed and surrounded in/by fraudsters and fraud money. Who come remain?

It goes on and on. The society don cast. Rubbish upon rubbish everywhere. Don't look up to these money crazed retar.ds parading around as yeyebrities.
what about wizkid?
Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Influenced Fraudulent Music To The Industry by SouthSouth1914: 8:12pm On Jun 24, 2022
Kollins11:
Who God has bless, No man can curse bro.

I don't why you hungry guys like insulting people who are better than you... You better come let me teach work. If you no collect money before 2 months then my name no be Collins.

I go still remind you again.. Hustle oo.. Make I no fvck your wife or girlfriend for my Lexus.

Collins is my name bro.

You are broke as your name.
Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Influenced Fraudulent Music To The Industry by Komu1048(m): 8:12pm On Jun 24, 2022
phemmyfour:
You are wrong with Olamide
This is how misinformation goes viral
Yahoo boy no laptop means "you can make money without going into fraud"

Notable mentions include
Kelly handsome
Olu maintain
9ice

U r one of the problem of Nigeria, even a layman will know your education is a waste
Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Influenced Fraudulent Music To The Industry by Kollins11: 8:13pm On Jun 24, 2022
SouthSouth1914:

You are broke as your name.
Collins is the name bro
Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Influenced Fraudulent Music To The Industry by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 24, 2022
Kollins11:
Shout out to Olamide and Erigga. These niggars are the Real Street niggars.. They taught me how to double my hustle through their music. May God continue to increase them in wisdom.

Now I dey use my Lexus fvck people girlfriends and wives.

Guys make una Hustle ooo... Make small pikin no use ordinary camry muscle fvck your girlfriend.
Fraud no be hustle.Na crime.
Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Influenced Fraudulent Music To The Industry by phemmyfour: 8:14pm On Jun 24, 2022
Komu1048:

U r one of the problem of Nigeria, even a layman will know your education is a waste
Educated illiterate

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Influenced Fraudulent Music To The Industry by Kollins11: 8:15pm On Jun 24, 2022
Revolution2022:
Fraud no be hustle.Na crime.
But your Tinubu wey be drug lord wey una dey worship is contesting for president.

Make we no dey deceive ourselves bro.. You better hustle oo.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Influenced Fraudulent Music To The Industry by osazsky(m): 8:17pm On Jun 24, 2022
That's y non of them can ever get a Grammy most especially Erica.. just local musicians who shines and shows thier local talents in club houses and slaughter houses
Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Influenced Fraudulent Music To The Industry by Sheddy5(m): 8:19pm On Jun 24, 2022
OgunLaakaye:

Promoting gang violence. Niggas no longer fight with their hands.

Catching bodies is now a high status you can brag about online and in music!

Read about American drill. They barely make it to 30 years old before they are shot dead!
that's really bad, i thought it's only nigeria youths suffering from bad music influence.
Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Influenced Fraudulent Music To The Industry by angelfallz(m): 8:21pm On Jun 24, 2022
Bros, it is the same thing in the US. If you want your music to blow just sing about sex and be showing or shaking bum bum and breasts in your music video. How do you think Cardi B made it?
LagbajaTheBEREAN:
Lyricism, I mean conscious lyricism die a long time ago in this country and can we blame the musicians, I'll say no because a large degree of the society don't care about the contents anymore once there's a banging beats you can recycle 'the girl yansh is big' 'money in the go' for long without folks getting tired.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Influenced Fraudulent Music To The Industry by Pathokpo: 8:22pm On Jun 24, 2022
pafo:

Next time try to read the article.
Leave that guy. Some people just rush to comment in order to get to front page
Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Influenced Fraudulent Music To The Industry by Allisgud: 8:22pm On Jun 24, 2022
Oyibo man I go chop ur dollar -osuofia
Wetin u gain -victor ad
Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Influenced Fraudulent Music To The Industry by clockwisereport: 8:22pm On Jun 24, 2022
Kelly handsome

Olu maintain
Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Influenced Fraudulent Music To The Industry by Beedude(m): 8:23pm On Jun 24, 2022
Olu Maintain na wrestler abi ?
Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Influenced Fraudulent Music To The Industry by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 24, 2022
Sheddy5:

that's really bad, i thought it's only nigeria youths suffering from bad music influence.

Nigerian youths are learners!

They no longer fight with hands! They will gun down their victims and still go to social media to brag about it in codes.
Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Influenced Fraudulent Music To The Industry by Sheddy5(m): 8:27pm On Jun 24, 2022
OgunLaakaye:

Nigerian youths are learners!

They longer fight with hands! They will gun down their victims and still go to social media to brag about it in codes.
that's horrible, i hope our musicians wouldn't turn out to be like them, since music influence is attaining growth.
Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Influenced Fraudulent Music To The Industry by dododawa1: 8:29pm On Jun 24, 2022
Everyone will received his or her own KAMA soon.
Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Influenced Fraudulent Music To The Industry by d142475: 8:32pm On Jun 24, 2022
How about Olu Maintain’s “Yahooze” from where “yahoo” became the name for internet fraud. “It’s all about the Benjamin baby”.;

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Influenced Fraudulent Music To The Industry by able20(m): 8:32pm On Jun 24, 2022
Tonero5200:
for real sometimes I wonder how foreign embassies still get mind give all this people visas, especially ERIGGA
Those foreign embassies enjoy It when WE morally destroy ourselves
Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Influenced Fraudulent Music To The Industry by LINTUNE(m): 8:36pm On Jun 24, 2022
phemmyfour:
You are wrong with Olamide
This is how misinformation goes viral
Yahoo boy no laptop means "you can make money without going into fraud"

Notable mentions include
Kelly handsome
Olu maintain
9ice
dude, seems u are an indome man to even say this.. "Yahoo boy no laptop,always pinging but my money de pile up".. .guy I'm a die hard fan of Badoo, so believe me when I say most of his songs propagated Yahoo in the society...
Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Influenced Fraudulent Music To The Industry by Anaaximander(m): 8:39pm On Jun 24, 2022
King OT deserves a mention for " Shameful" grin
Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Influenced Fraudulent Music To The Industry by phemmyfour: 8:44pm On Jun 24, 2022
LINTUNE:
dude, seems u are an indome man to even say this.. "Yahoo boy no laptop,always pinging but my money de pile up".. .guy I'm a die hard fan of Badoo, so believe me when I say most of his songs propagated Yahoo in the society...
Ignorance
Plastic fans everywhere, you don't even understand the lyrics of his song. "Die hard" my foot!

Always pinging means "always Working hard, getting bookings"

That was in the days of blackberry, blackberry is a business phone and you can't do business then without bb pin....hence, "pinging things"

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Influenced Fraudulent Music To The Industry by Whobedatte(m): 8:45pm On Jun 24, 2022
Koko famous.
Terry G
Zee world
And this guy who sang ' Yahoo lawon ore mi' can't remember his name cool

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Influenced Fraudulent Music To The Industry by Heffalump(m): 8:47pm On Jun 24, 2022
Arrhhh....
@OP why you come forget Portable of all bad musicians like that.
The person wey just see small light rays of money begin show street madness, that he can fvck someone's wife now. Recently, he was popular again for the wrong reason.
Infact, he should be number one on the list.
Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Influenced Fraudulent Music To The Industry by LINTUNE(m): 8:51pm On Jun 24, 2022
phemmyfour:
Ignorance
Plastic fans everywhere
Always pinging means "always Working hard, getting bookings"

That was in the days of blackberry, blackberry is a business phone and you can't do business then without bb pin....hence, "pinging things"
lol,guy u are super dull, your case is beyond ignorance,it's just pure foolishness...how can u twist obvious words... pinging is synonymous to black berry messenger that year...what was the most common type of scam then?, wasn't it dating scam?...that year Facebook just came out and it was nothing compared to bbm as a dating site...dude if u know nothing,calm down so u will be educated...stop Sounding like a fool to just sound woke....do u want me to mention other of his songs where he glorified Yahoo?...u sure say u Sabi Badoo at all shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Influenced Fraudulent Music To The Industry by HellVictorinho4(m): 8:52pm On Jun 24, 2022
SouthSouth1914:

Black man’s life is all about sex. Shame

According to your baseless conclusion

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Influenced Fraudulent Music To The Industry by phemmyfour: 8:57pm On Jun 24, 2022
LINTUNE:
lol,guy u are super dull, your case is beyond ignorance,it's just pure foolishness...how can u twist obvious words... pinging is synonymous to black berry messenger that year...what was the most common type of scam then, wasn't it dating scam...that year Facebook just came out and it was nothing compared to bbm as a dating site...dude if u know nothing,calm down so u will be educated...stop Sounding like a fool to just sound woke....do u want me to mention other of his songs where he glorified Yahoo?...u sure say u Sabi Badoo at all shocked
Odẹ
Pinging then was synonymous with business. Every artiste then connect and get gigs using bb pin. For effective website browsing then, laptop and CDMA connection were the order of the day. In fact, some website ain't easy to navigate well on bb until the android era.

Chop your L humbly and move along

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Influenced Fraudulent Music To The Industry by Munzy14(m): 8:58pm On Jun 24, 2022
KiNg0G:
Remember king0g is no blogger but a music lover.
The list is incomplete without....Kelly Handsome (Maga don pay)..

Olu maintain (Yahooze) grin
Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Influenced Fraudulent Music To The Industry by LINTUNE(m): 9:00pm On Jun 24, 2022
phemmyfour:
Odẹ
Pinging then was synonymous with business. Every artiste then connect and get gigs using bb pin. For effective website browsing then, laptop and CDMA connection were the order of the day. In fact, some website ain't easy to navigate well on bb until the android era.

Chop your L humbly and move along
have never seen someone so dumb ...wow!...anyway believe whatever but want to believe, but pls don't say this shit outside,cos u will sound so foolish and daft... seriously,it's unbelievable that someone can even reason like this...anyway,I won't argue with u again. cool
Re: Nigeria Musicians Who Influenced Fraudulent Music To The Industry by vertueptime: 9:01pm On Jun 24, 2022
Olu maintain nko.

KiNg0G:
we all could remember it all started by osuofia (oyibo man, I go chop your dollar) then olu maintain came out with his single yahooze..a hit song that scattered the whole nigeria and africa, then people didn't really know what he was talking about.. they thought he was just singing to a nice beat with a sexy dance step... because so many nigerias were still faithful and had the fear of God in their life's..(excluding the politician's). what about kelly handsome "maga Don pay" With white girls dancing to the song in the video smiling, only few people knew what was actually going on then....fast forward to ten years later we saw quite a number of musicians who took it as a norm to sing about fraudulent songs openly just to justify frauds, scams, yahoo, this really had a negative impacts on the youths of today.

here are my top 5 countdown musicians who influenced Internet scam music on the street of nigeria today!

OLAMIDE

baddo as he is fondly called is one of the new School musicians who brought back "street song" (yahoo music) to the scene in nigeria. After standing firm he created his own label Y.B.N.L when asked what was the meaning he said yahoo boy no laptop. although it's a cool slang and yes it's possible to access yahoo with no laptop.. that means he does his With a mobile phone lol. even though I give it to him, dude doesnt really come out to sing about fraud in some of his lyrics like his other business partners do.. that doesn't mean he doesn't associate with them..... the latest I heard was... loading.. poco lee ft olamide.

Kaptain

the money must drop crooner, who based in Benin gave us that rhymical sound in 2018, I must say as long as that song had a piece of advice to those youths sacrificing their parents to buy benz.. it also influence frauds but was against money rituals and the likes. not just that song, Kaptain has dropped several singles about cashout, wire transfer and the rest. though he is an upcoming who haven't had his breakthrough yet, that doesn't mean he isn't well known all over the south side.

Naira marley

The feud he had with efcc along with his twin brother zlanta still in the news media, just like so many upcoming musicians they felt singing about fraud and scams and updates will give them quick fame and publicity according to them that's what the street wants. his landed him into big problem with the economic financial commission in nigeria. it was reported in the media not only did he sing fraudulent songs but some stollen credit cards were found on his personal laptop while been investigated.

bella shmurda

Sho ni CC, Load am cash app
Cashout
O ni maga bill am
Small money ball out
Usain bolt run am
You get sure client
Lock am
If you no get money leave am
Efcc n'bo japa

like so many american musicians who sings about drugs peddling, murdering and scams the law got no holds on them except they are strong evidence same laws applies here in nigeria... because they can say it's just songs.. bella is an upcoming talented musician with a stylish voice endorsed by olamide, wizkid and several top musicians but why do fraud influenced songs almost all the time is what I don't like about him.

ERIGGA

Who else we saving the number one spot for? if not the warri born breed....area to the world..who thought he could blew more by singing about fraudulent music... almost all albums he dropped recently were all packed with Internet fraud lyrics that you find in all the youths phone today.he doesn't hide it at all, alot of people take his songs motivation to hustle more...buh scamming can never be a good thing.. sometimes I weep thinking about the future of our youths but I do pray it gets better.

note: this is not to discredit this musicians they are good and talented...but scamming your fellow human being should never be an option.

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 5 Nigerian Musicians That Money Couldn't Blow / Portable Reacts As Burna Boy Reveals Desire To Use His Picture As Album Cover / Davido Loses Out in 5 Nominations At Channel O Awards-2014, List Of Winners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.