Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,687 members, 7,862,149 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:55 AM

Anambra State Vs Lagos State HDI Comparison From 2003 To 2019 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra State Vs Lagos State HDI Comparison From 2003 To 2019 (2262 Views)

Tech Hubs: Anambra Senator Nwoye Vs Lagos Senator Abiru (Pictures) / Development Is Not Measured Using IGR But HDI. David Hundeyin Tackles Tinubu Fan / Olusegun Obasanjo Cabinet From 2003 To 2007 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra State Vs Lagos State HDI Comparison From 2003 To 2019 by walefresh3(m): 6:16pm On Jun 24, 2022
Fertile State

A Youth: Sir, why're you supporting Tinubu? They said he has Lagos in his pockets. Peter Obi is the new Messiah...

Me: (smile, cut in) You were talking about your NYSC mobilisation earlier.

A Youth: Yes, sir, I'm expecting my call up letter, sir.

Me: Great! Let's talk about that, let's leave Tinubu and Obi to their fate.

A Youth: Yes, sir ...

Me: So, what did you say you want me to do?

A Youth: ... to help talk to your contact at NYSC to mobilize me to a fertile state.

Me: You're right on time, boy! I know just the person who can help us to process your mobilisation to Anambra Sta...

A Youth: Ah! Anambra? Ìlú àwon Íbò where dem dey stay at home every Monday? Is Anambra fertile for corpers?

Me: No doubt, boy! Peter Obi was a governor in Anambra and he has made the state 'fertile' for corpers�

A Youth: Emm..., Uncle, I... I'm not sure corpers can survive at Anambra o...

Me: Stop the joke joor! The same Anambra that new Messiah Obi governed is not fertile for corpers? You don't appear serious...

A Youth: Why not Lagos, sir?

Me: (feign shock) No 'sane' corper will want to get mobilised to Lagos that Tinubu has tucked into his pockets ���

A Youth: (dumbfounded)

Me: (walks away) Let me know when you've made up your mind about going to Anambra�

A Youth: God forbid!

(I looked back just in time to see the youth hitting his thumb and forefinger together over his head - ó tà'ka òsì dànù���).

Copyright:

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Vs Lagos State HDI Comparison From 2003 To 2019 by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 24, 2022
walefresh3:

Ibos with fraudulent act... No state can beat Lagos in hdi...

Dis report is from obituary idiotic terrorists

grin grin grin
The last time I checked Bornu has more internet penetration than Lagos according to Dele Momodu
Re: Anambra State Vs Lagos State HDI Comparison From 2003 To 2019 by PHIPEX(m): 7:19pm On Jun 24, 2022
Eniitankorede:
Look at the real terms figure, not percentage increase because the average used is lopesided as Lagos has more than 10 times the population of Anambra. They need to use the mode, or median, not the mean to calculate such percentage index. There’s a way you manipulate figures to suit your arguments. It’s fake. Lagos is far better than Anambra. That’s why most states come to learn in Lagos, they are not going to learn anything under Peter Obi. Because he is not an accomplished leader.
Poverty is measured per capita not absolute figure. Nigeria has more income than half of the countries of the work yet is the poverty capital of the world.
Re: Anambra State Vs Lagos State HDI Comparison From 2003 To 2019 by 2elliot: 7:43pm On Jun 24, 2022
Abid2020:
do you think you can convince Yoruba to vote your Obi by insulting tinubu, lagos, Yoruba and the South west combined, you are generating more enemies for him than Followers
Go and eat your agbado in peace. Nobody wants to convince you to vote anyone, as if your mind is not already made up. You dey find excuse.
Re: Anambra State Vs Lagos State HDI Comparison From 2003 To 2019 by 2elliot: 7:46pm On Jun 24, 2022
walefresh3:
Fertile State

A Youth: Sir, why're you supporting Tinubu? They said he has Lagos in his pockets. Peter Obi is the new Messiah...

Me: (smile, cut in) You were talking about your NYSC mobilisation earlier.

A Youth: Yes, sir, I'm expecting my call up letter, sir.

Me: Great! Let's talk about that, let's leave Tinubu and Obi to their fate.

A Youth: Yes, sir ...

Me: So, what did you say you want me to do?

A Youth: ... to help talk to your contact at NYSC to mobilize me to a fertile state.

Me: You're right on time, boy! I know just the person who can help us to process your mobilisation to Anambra Sta...

A Youth: Ah! Anambra? Ìlú àwon Íbò where dem dey stay at home every Monday? Is Anambra fertile for corpers?

Me: No doubt, boy! Peter Obi was a governor in Anambra and he has made the state 'fertile' for corpers�

A Youth: Emm..., Uncle, I... I'm not sure corpers can survive at Anambra o...

Me: Stop the joke joor! The same Anambra that new Messiah Obi governed is not fertile for corpers? You don't appear serious...

A Youth: Why not Lagos, sir?

Me: (feign shock) No 'sane' corper will want to get mobilised to Lagos that Tinubu has tucked into his pockets ���

A Youth: (dumbfounded)

Me: (walks away) Let me know when you've made up your mind about going to Anambra�

A Youth: God forbid!

(I looked back just in time to see the youth hitting his thumb and forefinger together over his head - ó tà'ka òsì dànù���).

Copyright:
You must have the brain of a nematode to think you did something copying this trash. Grow up.
Re: Anambra State Vs Lagos State HDI Comparison From 2003 To 2019 by walefresh3(m): 4:57am On Jun 25, 2022
2elliot:
You must have the brain of a nematode to think you did something copying this trash. Grow up.

See painment ... Your cry dey sweat me ... Anufia from barren land of eastern Nigeria
Re: Anambra State Vs Lagos State HDI Comparison From 2003 To 2019 by Biggeststar01: 8:33pm On Dec 05, 2022
raumdeuter:
Lets count the number of people migrating from Anambra to Lagos and compare it to people migrating from Lagos to Anambra

Have brain young man, Chinese are coming to Nigeria for business, does that make Nigeria better than China grin
Re: Anambra State Vs Lagos State HDI Comparison From 2003 To 2019 by raumdeuter: 8:34pm On Dec 05, 2022
Biggeststar01:

Have brain young man, Chinese are coming to Nigeria for business, does that make Nigeria better than China grin

Count the number of Chinese coming to Nigeria and compare with the number of Nigerians going to and living in China
Re: Anambra State Vs Lagos State HDI Comparison From 2003 To 2019 by Biggeststar01: 3:13pm On Dec 10, 2022
raumdeuter:

Count the number of Chinese coming to Nigeria and compare with the number of Nigerians going to and living in China

At least you know we don't only Live in your shith0le called Lagos grin we are every where wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Arrest Yahoo Boys And leave Corrupt Politicians -peter Obi / I Think Lp Party Are Cooking Up Something / Let Aisha Buhari Tell Nigerians Who Her True Husband Is And The Buhari She Mourn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.