Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,127 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Lady Shares Video Of She And Her Friends Allegedly Doing Yahoo Says It’s To... - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Shares Video Of She And Her Friends Allegedly Doing Yahoo Says It’s To... (1570 Views)

An Elderly Woman Advised Me To Start Doing Yahoo Yahoo / GRAPHIC: Jealous Friends Allegedly Poison 19-year-old To Death In Rivers / Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Shares Video Of She And Her Friends Allegedly Doing Yahoo Says It’s To... by vtmedia: 10:48am On Jun 24, 2022
Lady shares video of she and her friends allegedly doing Yahoo Yahoo, says it’s to ‘make mama proud’ (Video)

A young Nigerian lady has gone online to show the type of job she and her friends do to make a living and survive in the country.

She shared a video on social media of them operating their laptops in what looks like HK, a typical internet fraud (Yahoo Yahoo) workspace

According to the girl, they all embrace that type of hustle in order to make their mothers proud.

Reacting, markangelcomedy said; You don’t mean it

Watch Video
https://www.news.viraltuned.com.ng/me-and-my-friend-hustling-to-make-mama-proud-teenage-ladies-brag-watch-video/

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Video Of She And Her Friends Allegedly Doing Yahoo Says It’s To... by PENNYSWAP: 10:50am On Jun 24, 2022
which way naija
Re: Lady Shares Video Of She And Her Friends Allegedly Doing Yahoo Says It’s To... by Totilopussylick(m): 10:50am On Jun 24, 2022
EFCC will soon come for their own share of the proceed

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Video Of She And Her Friends Allegedly Doing Yahoo Says It’s To... by Fira09(m): 10:51am On Jun 24, 2022
Nigeria Jagajaga according to fela.....
EFCC see food ooo.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Video Of She And Her Friends Allegedly Doing Yahoo Says It’s To... by Natbrowny: 10:54am On Jun 24, 2022
Showing off wasnt necessary. The gun she was supposed to use to aim someone just made her d target

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Video Of She And Her Friends Allegedly Doing Yahoo Says It’s To... by DonBenny77(m): 11:14am On Jun 24, 2022
They could be doing some legit business and just chasing clout abi catching cruise.
Idiotic generation

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Video Of She And Her Friends Allegedly Doing Yahoo Says It’s To... by Chiraq77(m): 11:43am On Jun 24, 2022
Choi,and they will be cashing out because they are girls

Dem go fit dey call clients

Anyways me I Dun Leave everything concerning Street

Legit Na the way.
Re: Lady Shares Video Of She And Her Friends Allegedly Doing Yahoo Says It’s To... by Karlovych: 12:29pm On Jun 24, 2022
embarassed I pity for the state of Nigeria in the coming years
Re: Lady Shares Video Of She And Her Friends Allegedly Doing Yahoo Says It’s To... by Kajaard: 1:26pm On Jun 24, 2022
Worthless generation.
Re: Lady Shares Video Of She And Her Friends Allegedly Doing Yahoo Says It’s To... by IamCeazer(m): 2:46pm On Jun 24, 2022
those babes also serves as backup for calls. Clients dey fall AJE. I need 2 babes for legit update.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Video Of She And Her Friends Allegedly Doing Yahoo Says It’s To... by SALIMAN(m): 2:57pm On Jun 24, 2022
later when it goes viral , it will later be that they were all doing thier project and assignment on laptop

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Video Of She And Her Friends Allegedly Doing Yahoo Says It’s To... by Flamethehussler: 5:27pm On Jun 24, 2022
hussle and never to be broke
Re: Lady Shares Video Of She And Her Friends Allegedly Doing Yahoo Says It’s To... by johnkey: 6:28pm On Jun 24, 2022
How is this news? One of my girl has client's that pays her every week. It's easier for girls to cash out from dating format than guys, but most girls are weaklings.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Checkout 5 Reasons Why Most YAHOO Boys Run Mad In Nigeria / Death Of Female Clubber Exposes ‘lady Pickers’ In Anambra / Final Year Unilag Student Commits Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.