Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

GRAPHIC: Jealous Friends Allegedly Poison 19-year-old To Death In Rivers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / GRAPHIC: Jealous Friends Allegedly Poison 19-year-old To Death In Rivers (2626 Views)

Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship / Tears Drop As Ghana’s Version Of Huspuppi Is Poisoned By Jealous Friends / 77-Year-Old Man Released From Prison Deemed Too Old To Be Dangerous, Kills Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GRAPHIC: Jealous Friends Allegedly Poison 19-year-old To Death In Rivers by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 20, 2020
A 19-year-old boy identified as Akin Olaekan Ademola has allegedly died from food poison. The unfortunate incident happened on Saturday, December 19, in Abuoloma, River State.

According to a source, Ola and his girlfriend, Sina, were allegedly poisoned by his friends who are said to be jealous of him because of his success in Bitcoin exchange business. Sina, however, survived and is currently recuperating at the hospital.

“They killed him out of jealousy. He is an orphan, who is into Bitcoins.
Him and his girlfriend had dinner together on Friday night. Ola was found dead the following morning, while Sina was unconscious.

Right now, his so called friends are denying even knowing him let alone being friends with him,” the source said

http://instablog9ja.com/2020/12/20/graphic-jealous-friends-allegedly-poison-19-year-old-to-death-in-rivers/?fbclid=IwAR3vVm2uzrsjzQxpYLHOz2ztxTgyPfT3rbyzlwXlO7mQF62B758drwKQ7vo

1 Like

Re: GRAPHIC: Jealous Friends Allegedly Poison 19-year-old To Death In Rivers by Fahdiga(m): 6:00pm On Dec 20, 2020
Even though the OP is a drunkard but I have to say something. I'm more careful around my friends than I do when with my enemies

4 Likes

Re: GRAPHIC: Jealous Friends Allegedly Poison 19-year-old To Death In Rivers by JaneYave(f): 6:26pm On Dec 20, 2020
Enemies called friends.Wickedness in the highest order but a soul never dies.

2 Likes

Re: GRAPHIC: Jealous Friends Allegedly Poison 19-year-old To Death In Rivers by MJBOLT: 6:58pm On Dec 20, 2020
The girlfriend survived and the boy did not,police should investigate that girl well.

2 Likes

Re: GRAPHIC: Jealous Friends Allegedly Poison 19-year-old To Death In Rivers by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 20, 2020
MJBOLT:
The girlfriend survived and the boy did not,police should investigate that girl well.

Very correct.

The girl finished him off.

She gave him full dose but took little..very little

3 Likes

Re: GRAPHIC: Jealous Friends Allegedly Poison 19-year-old To Death In Rivers by naijadrivablog: 7:37pm On Dec 20, 2020
I always tell people, beware of "friends". Since my friend in Uni was visibly jealous of me, I cancelled any relationship more than " acquaintance", business partners", "colleague", etc.

Even as family members show me shege, na OYO I de laidis.

1 Like

Re: GRAPHIC: Jealous Friends Allegedly Poison 19-year-old To Death In Rivers by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 20, 2020
Very sad! cry may the food and water the culprits take all their be poison unto their system.

People shld avoid drinking n eating out with many people.
Tony montana was madly betrayed n aggravated by his bestie,,who eloped wit his sister
Re: GRAPHIC: Jealous Friends Allegedly Poison 19-year-old To Death In Rivers by BrainEya(m): 9:09pm On Dec 20, 2020
wink

Nairalanders please I need your attention on thist thread since the mods of this great forum no wan reason my matter...
https://www.nairaland.com/6323122/truck-engineer-apprenticeship-aba-uyo

lalasticlacla seun disguy justwise
Re: GRAPHIC: Jealous Friends Allegedly Poison 19-year-old To Death In Rivers by smoke9910(m): 9:19pm On Dec 20, 2020
I do not fear my enemies. The worst enemy is a friend, they know how to get you at your defenceless moments. I no longer make friends, I just keep them at a comfortable distance for my physical and emotional health
Re: GRAPHIC: Jealous Friends Allegedly Poison 19-year-old To Death In Rivers by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:09pm On Dec 20, 2020
the heart of a man
Re: GRAPHIC: Jealous Friends Allegedly Poison 19-year-old To Death In Rivers by Karlovich: 11:20pm On Dec 20, 2020
embarassed, Amala and Ewedu people can never do away with envy and jealousy.

1 Like

Re: GRAPHIC: Jealous Friends Allegedly Poison 19-year-old To Death In Rivers by Emyzoloye5(m): 11:28pm On Dec 20, 2020
Even without checking names ....I know it's them

Ewedu sipping miscreants

1 Like

Re: GRAPHIC: Jealous Friends Allegedly Poison 19-year-old To Death In Rivers by Dayoebe(m): 1:17am On Dec 21, 2020
half baked story

(1) (Reply)

I Just Escaped Fulani Kidnappers / American Arrested In Nigeria With $760k Fake Cheques / A Cruel Way To Die!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.