Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,082 members, 7,825,410 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Can Obi Have 60% Of Votes In Any Of The SE States? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Obi Have 60% Of Votes In Any Of The SE States? (1595 Views)

Voters Registration: 5 SE States Vs 5 SW States (minus Lagos) / Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? / Classified Info: Buhari Set To Declare A State Of Emergency In All 5 SE States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Obi Have 60% Of Votes In Any Of The SE States? by cktheluckyman: 12:06pm On Jun 24, 2022
Tinububalls:

Sincerely, I'm worried over his course,
Because he will lose Lagos and Oyo, leaving him with only 4 states out of 36 states plus Abuja.
Please for once you urchins should advice him.
Ooh I forgot, you're fighting for your stomach.

Tinubu the overated politician did not achieve 60% votes for the APC in his SW region in both the 2015 and 2019 elections.I think the Helinues dude should be more concerned about the political fate of Tinubu in the coming elections as I dont even see him making first runner up in the elections let alone winning it.

This is a far contrast for Obi who delivered over 80% of the votes for the PDP in the SE
Re: Can Obi Have 60% Of Votes In Any Of The SE States? by Vulturereloaded: 12:06pm On Jun 24, 2022
You should be worried about SW if i were u.
Re: Can Obi Have 60% Of Votes In Any Of The SE States? by helinues: 12:07pm On Jun 24, 2022
Tinububalls:

Sincerely, I'm worried over his course,
Because he will lose Lagos and Oyo, leaving him with only 4 states out of 36 states plus Abuja.
Please for once you urchins should advice him.
Ooh I forgot, you're fighting for your stomach.

You should rather be worried about how Obi would secure 60% of the votes from any of the SE states
Re: Can Obi Have 60% Of Votes In Any Of The SE States? by helinues: 12:08pm On Jun 24, 2022
cktheluckyman:

Tinubu the overated politician did not achieve 60% votes for the APC in his SW region in both the 2015 and 2019 elections.I think the Helinues dude should be more concerned about the political fate of Tinubu in the coming elections as I dont even see him making first runner up in the elections let alone winning it.

This is a far contrast for Obi who delivered over 80% of the votes for the PDP in the SE

is Obi still in Pdp? Have all the pdp supporters in SE defected to LP?
Re: Can Obi Have 60% Of Votes In Any Of The SE States? by izzou(m): 12:10pm On Jun 24, 2022
helinues:

Is Osinbajo from the north? Tinubu needs a Muslim northerner to share the vote with Atiku in the north.. The rumoured Tinubu's VP is still something I am still doubting cos Buhari is from the North West, same Katsina . The Apc Vp should have been from NE

APC has more governors in the North, so whether they present a Christian VP or not, those governors are expected to deliver the state.

That's why I said APC's joker should have been from the South.

If he likes he should pick a VP from the Muslim north, Atiku will still drag votes with him, but the South would be lost with a wide margin

Unless God says otherwise, Atiku would be our next president if APC picks a Muslim Muslim ticket

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Obi Have 60% Of Votes In Any Of The SE States? by Tinububalls: 12:11pm On Jun 24, 2022
helinues:

You should rather be worried about how Obi would secure 60% of the votes from any of the SE states
I can bet my two balls that Obi will win with more than 60% votes in all the South Eastern states, can you do so for BAT?
Re: Can Obi Have 60% Of Votes In Any Of The SE States? by ottersberger(m): 12:11pm On Jun 24, 2022
Tinububalls:
Trash, worry about jagaban.
Will he get 60% vote in Lagos?

Tinubu will not do >50% in Lagos state. I predict he will do less than that.

Christian Yorubas, Progressive-minded Yorubas, Tinubu weary, disgruntled, and tired Lagos citizens of all ethnicities, including but not limited to Igbos except for Joseph Igbokwe, the gutter commissioner.

Moderate northern elements and northern Christians, and other northern and southern minorities domiciled in Lagos, will send Tinubu a very clear and resounding message regardless of whatever Mc Oluomo does on election day.
Re: Can Obi Have 60% Of Votes In Any Of The SE States? by helinues: 12:13pm On Jun 24, 2022
Tinububalls:

I can bet my two balls that Obi will win with more than 60% votes in all the South Eastern states, can you do so for BAT?

Toh and if Obi loss, you will be balless

grin cheesy
Re: Can Obi Have 60% Of Votes In Any Of The SE States? by helinues: 12:18pm On Jun 24, 2022
izzou:

APC has more governors in the North, so whether they present a Christian VP or not, those governors are expected to deliver the state.

If he likes he should pick a VP from the Muslim north, Atiku will still drag votes with him, but the South would be lost with a wide margin

Unless God says otherwise, Atiku would be our next president if APC picks a Muslim Muslim ticket

Tinubu was supported by Northerners over Osinbajo for a reason/purpose.

The sentiments of Muslim Muslim would play its outcomes from the election but still wont make the different. As long as Buhari and Cpc are still keeping to their promises in NW, NC have been friends with SW so they should reciprocate while the Vp should be from NE to divide Atiku's votes.

Southern regions would be disappointed with low turn out, Pdp's votes in the south is in comatose as Obi is hell bent in dragging it with Atiku which is a plus for Apc
Re: Can Obi Have 60% Of Votes In Any Of The SE States? by Tinububalls: 12:19pm On Jun 24, 2022
helinues:

Toh and if Obi loss, you will be balless

grin cheesy
Lolz. I know most of you guys gat to do what you do so that crumbs will fallout but, destroying Nigeria and running to a foreign country won't be the best.
Bro, I know that deep down in your many masks you're good. Just that you're committed already.
It's never too late.

1 Like

Re: Can Obi Have 60% Of Votes In Any Of The SE States? by helinues: 12:24pm On Jun 24, 2022
Tinububalls:

Lolz. I know most of you guys gat to do what you do so that crumbs will fallout but, destroying Nigeria and running to a foreign country won't be the best.
Bro, I know that deep down in your many masks you're good. Just that you're committed already.
It's never too late.

If you guys are not getting paid for supporting Obi, where did that mentality of others collecting money to support politicians like me in particular is coming from??
Re: Can Obi Have 60% Of Votes In Any Of The SE States? by Tinububalls: 12:26pm On Jun 24, 2022
helinues:

If you guys are not getting paid for supporting Obi, where did that mentality of others collecting money to support politicians like me in particular is coming from??
Do you believe that Tinubu will change Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Can Obi Have 60% Of Votes In Any Of The SE States? by izzou(m): 12:27pm On Jun 24, 2022
helinues:

Tinubu was supported by Northerners over Osinbajo for a reason/purpose.

The sentiments of Muslim Muslim would play its outcomes from the election but still wont make the different. As long as Buhari and Cpc are still keeping to their promises in NW, NC have been friends with SW so they should reciprocate while the Vp should be from NE to divide Atiku's votes.

Southern regions would be disappointed with low turn out, Pdp's votes in the south is in comatose as Obi is hell bent in dragging it with Atiku which is a plus for Apc

Go and check INEC's data for Voter's registration. It has increased by an additional 10 million. If you're underestimating the South, you are a friend of your party.

You believe Obi is a spoiler for Atiku, but you don't believe Kwankwaso is going to be a spoiler for you in the NW.

Muslim Muslim would injure the APC in the South.

If Tinubu tries it, then I we would have to doubt if this is the strategist we once knew
Re: Can Obi Have 60% Of Votes In Any Of The SE States? by helinues: 12:31pm On Jun 24, 2022
Tinububalls:

Do you believe that Tinubu will change Nigeria?

if he can change the face of Lagos, why not Nigeria. At least his records are there
Re: Can Obi Have 60% Of Votes In Any Of The SE States? by BaddestQueen(f): 12:32pm On Jun 24, 2022
helinues:

if he can change the face of Lagos, why not Nigeria. At least his records are there
you're not a Tinubu supporter dude
no dey gum body oooo
hahahahaha
hiohiohiohio

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Obi Have 60% Of Votes In Any Of The SE States? by Truthisunique2: 12:33pm On Jun 24, 2022
izzou:

local politics is different from national

The governor's would allow their people decide their presidential choices

In fact unless you are an incumbent as a southerner it is difficult to win a popular northernern because the northern masses connect with the name of their local son and drive the north vs south divide

There is always this mass catchy local jingles/vibes they create and spread like a herd e.g sai, mai, maigida etc for their local heros, a southernern can never fit to such jingles
Re: Can Obi Have 60% Of Votes In Any Of The SE States? by Vulturereloaded: 12:33pm On Jun 24, 2022
helinues:

is Obi still in Pdp? Have all the pdp supporters in SE defected to LP?

Do you need to defect to vote? You can be a PDP member and vote labour.
Re: Can Obi Have 60% Of Votes In Any Of The SE States? by helinues: 12:33pm On Jun 24, 2022
BaddestQueen:
no dey gum body oooo
hahahahaha
hiohiohiohio

Mynd44
Lalasticlacla
Oamj4
Mukina
Seun

Wondering why you guys have been allowing this fellow to be derailing threads and deliberately provoking others upon how we have been reporting him

Are rule 1 and 2 no longer active?
Re: Can Obi Have 60% Of Votes In Any Of The SE States? by helinues: 12:34pm On Jun 24, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

Do you need to defect to vote? You can be a PDP member and vote labour.

You don't have to but politicians always cross check what is at stake before supporting
Re: Can Obi Have 60% Of Votes In Any Of The SE States? by BaddestQueen(f): 12:35pm On Jun 24, 2022
helinues:

You don't have to but politicians always cross check what is at stake before supporting
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 1
Re: Can Obi Have 60% Of Votes In Any Of The SE States? by colorsofrainbow: 12:37pm On Jun 24, 2022
helinues:

Is Obi not a political leader?
This is one of the attributes of a Tinubu urchin. End of discussion grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can Obi Have 60% Of Votes In Any Of The SE States? by izzou(m): 12:40pm On Jun 24, 2022
Truthisunique2:
local politics is different from national

The governor's would allow their people decide their presidential choices

In fact unless you are an incumbent as a southerner it is difficult to win a popular northernern because the northern masses connect with the name of their local son and drive the north vs south divide

There is always this mass catchy local jingles/vibes they create and spread like a herd e.g sai, mai, maigida etc for their local heros, a southernern can never fit to such jingles

You are saying the same thing with me, sir.

Tinubu needs a Northern Muslim to connect
Atiku is a Northern Muslim. He's already connected
Kwankwaso is a Northern Muslim. Already connected.

So, he has two big wigs to drag the North with.

If he fields a Muslim Muslim partner, he won't get shi shi from the SE and SS, which puts Atiku in an advantageous position
Re: Can Obi Have 60% Of Votes In Any Of The SE States? by Tinububalls: 12:43pm On Jun 24, 2022
helinues:

With his recent promises and the last ones he promised, I doubt it. His tenure will only favour a few.
His speech about Taxation sounds like a tyrant.
Re: Can Obi Have 60% Of Votes In Any Of The SE States? by helinues: 12:44pm On Jun 24, 2022
Tinububalls:

With his recent promises and the last ones he promised, I doubt it. His tenure will only favour a few.
His speech about Taxation sounds like a tyrant.

Continue doubting, same way you guys did about Buhari in 2015
Re: Can Obi Have 60% Of Votes In Any Of The SE States? by Tinububalls: 12:46pm On Jun 24, 2022
BaddestQueen:
no dey gum body oooo
hahahahaha
hiohiohiohio
He is. But him and his master had to prostrate and worship Buhari so that their time will come.
Re: Can Obi Have 60% Of Votes In Any Of The SE States? by Truthisunique2: 12:48pm On Jun 24, 2022
izzou:

You are saying the same thing with me, sir.

Tinubu needs a Northern Muslim to connect
Atiku is a Northern Muslim. He's already connected
Kwankwaso is a Northern Muslim. Already connected.

So, he has two big wigs to drag the North with.

If he fields a Muslim Muslim partner, he won't get shi shi from the SE and SS, which puts Atiku in an advantageous position
sure, the euphoria the "Asiwaju" vibes brings in the south west is just the same way the north have vibes for it's own local "maigida"

A northern VP to tinubu still won't give him such vibe, cos it resonates only with the presidential candidate not VP.

If tinubu present Muslim Muslim he should kiss North Central goodbye (SS/SE is already gone)

Religion in Middle Belt is 50/50, he would loose all it's Christian's and still loose half it's Muslims whom connect to fulani Muslim more
Re: Can Obi Have 60% Of Votes In Any Of The SE States? by izzou(m): 12:52pm On Jun 24, 2022
Truthisunique2:
sure, the euphoria the "Asiwaju" vibes brings in the south west is just the same way the north have vibes for it's own local "maigida"

A northern VP to tinubu still won't give him such vibe, cos it resonates only with the presidential candidate not VP.

If tinubu present Muslim Muslim he should kiss North Central goodbye (SS/SE is already gone)

Religion in Middle Belt is 50/50, he would loose all it's Christian's and still loose half it's Muslims whom connect to fulani Muslim more

Yeah.

Tinubu worked hard for this moment, but I think the present circumstances doesn't favour him at all

If you ask me, Osinbajo was the most sellable candidate for the APC. If he was picked with an Elrufai behind him, Atiku won't see his back sef

Re: Can Obi Have 60% Of Votes In Any Of The SE States? by Truthisunique2: 1:00pm On Jun 24, 2022
izzou:

Yeah.

Tinubu worked hard for this moment, but I think the present circumstances doesn't favour him at all

If you ask me, Osinbajo was the most sellable candidate for the APC. If he was picked with an Elrufai behind him, Atiku won't see his back sef

Even with osinbajo it would still have been difficult against a popular northernern

North needs power like air, they have tested how easy it is to continue switching from party to party after 8 years

PDP gives them that opportunity again, and the fact that the majority Southerners which consists of SS/SE prefer one fulani Muslim to half half Muslim ticket is a good excuse for them to shift power north
Re: Can Obi Have 60% Of Votes In Any Of The SE States? by izzou(m): 1:06pm On Jun 24, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Even with osinbajo it would still have been difficult against a popular northernern

North needs power like air, they have tested how easy it is to continue switching from party to party after 8 years

PDP gives them that opportunity again, and the fact that the majority Southerners which consists of SS/SE prefer one fulani Muslim to half half Muslim ticket is a good excuse for them to shift power north

Osinbajo would have gotten a reasonable number from the SE and SS. The man would be appealing to both regions.

Atiku's money can change minds. We have seen it time and time again, so I wouldn't interpret his Primary success to be the same with the GE proper.

Re: Can Obi Have 60% Of Votes In Any Of The SE States? by Lovelive: 1:10pm On Jun 24, 2022
Why are you crying like this?

No rule has been broken.

So wipe your tears !

*Modified*
You, you have just broken rule 3.

helinues:

Mynd44
Lalasticlacla
Oamj4
Mukina
Seun
Dominique

Help us to do something about this guy always breaking rule 1 and 2
Re: Can Obi Have 60% Of Votes In Any Of The SE States? by Truthisunique2: 1:11pm On Jun 24, 2022
izzou:

Osinbajo would have gotten a reasonable number from the SE and SS. The man would be appealing to both regions.

Atiku's money can change minds. We have seen it time and time again, so I wouldn't interpret his Primary success to be the same with the GE proper.

You talk of Osinbajo chances in SS/SE i am talking of his chances in core north

Would his speeches have swayed the mai suya in kano
Re: Can Obi Have 60% Of Votes In Any Of The SE States? by izzou(m): 1:13pm On Jun 24, 2022
Truthisunique2:
You talk of Osinbajo chances in SS/SE i am talking of his chances in core north

Would his speeches have swayed the mai suya in kano

He will have a Northern VP, Buhari and Incumbent governors to do that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Emergence Of Peter Obi Has Divided Yorubas. / Watch Dino Melaye Mock & Criticize Tinubu For Mistakenly Pray For PDP (Video) / 8 Governors, 35 Senators Backing Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.