Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,526 members, 7,812,638 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

I Created A Simple Budget App, Rate It Out Of 10. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Created A Simple Budget App, Rate It Out Of 10. (1161 Views)

I Created My First AI App, Rate It Out Of 10. / Hi Guys! Created A Signup Form Using HTML5/CSS3. Source Code Available. / I Just Developed An App Called Social Gathering, Rate It Developers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Created A Simple Budget App, Rate It Out Of 10. by Brogrammer(m): 11:46am On Jun 24, 2022
Hey guys,
I created this simple budget app because I was kinda bored and don't know what to do. Frontendmentor "expenses chart component" project influenced me to build this project.

It was fun to build and I also learned some new Reactjs tricks & tips along the line.

I used, Reactjs, Redux-toolkit, chartjs, localStorage for this project. The live link is down below

https://trybudget.netlify.app/

https://github.com/FesoQue/ExpenseTracker

Your criticism is highly welcome... And I also need suggestion for features I can add too!

6 Likes

Re: I Created A Simple Budget App, Rate It Out Of 10. by eherbal(m): 3:59pm On Jun 24, 2022
Brogrammer:
Hey guys,
I created this simple budget app because I was kinda bored and don't know what to do. Frontendmentor "expenses chart component" project influenced me to build this project.

It was fun to build and I also learned some new Reactjs tricks & tips along the line.

I used, Reactjs, Redux-toolkit, chartjs, localStorage for this project. The live link is down below

Your criticism is highly welcome... And I also need suggestion for features I can add too!
I rate you 7/10 sir. The interfaces friendly and makes you wanna stay, and play around almost immediately.this is your second work I'm viewing,and I hope you get a very good placement,cause what you do is matched internationally. Keep going bro ,don't falter. Nicely done�

3 Likes

Re: I Created A Simple Budget App, Rate It Out Of 10. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 24, 2022
Brogrammer:
Hey guys,

10/10 for me, the site is rea fast

1 Like

Re: I Created A Simple Budget App, Rate It Out Of 10. by CaveAdullam: 7:33am On Jun 25, 2022
Beautiful.
Re: I Created A Simple Budget App, Rate It Out Of 10. by Phantaminum1(f): 7:42am On Jun 25, 2022
I rate it 10/10
Re: I Created A Simple Budget App, Rate It Out Of 10. by daddynasa: 9:18am On Jun 25, 2022
Well done
Re: I Created A Simple Budget App, Rate It Out Of 10. by Mhizcontempt: 9:41am On Jun 25, 2022
This is a masterpiece I must say. Is was wonderfully and masterfully made. I like your little to no use of animations, because I've seen a lot of devs just spoil there work with too much unnecessary animations. The UI is really captivating. But the only thing I feel makes your work not so interesting is its lack of features. Like it's just too straightforward but asides That, you did a very wonderful job.

8/10

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Created A Simple Budget App, Rate It Out Of 10. by Brogrammer(m): 11:44am On Jun 25, 2022
Mhizcontempt:
This is a masterpiece I must say. Is was wonderfully and masterfully made. I like your little to no use of animations, because I've seen a lot of devs just spoil there work with too much unnecessary animations. The UI is really captivating. But the only thing I feel makes your work not so interesting is its lack of features. Like it's just too straightforward but asides That, you did a very wonderful job.

8/10
What features suggestion do you have?
Re: I Created A Simple Budget App, Rate It Out Of 10. by Karleb(m): 12:47pm On Jun 25, 2022
Cool. cool
Re: I Created A Simple Budget App, Rate It Out Of 10. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 26, 2022
Yes, this I have noticed too
Too much animation ruins most devs work, makes it look less professional
Mhizcontempt:

8/10
Re: I Created A Simple Budget App, Rate It Out Of 10. by SimeonOTC(m): 3:06pm On Jun 27, 2022
7/10 for me..
friendly, easy, fast but i detect something that may or might be an error or issue. I dnt know if you are aware of it.

here is it. when ever you select a category for either budget or expenses and add price, it create a 'single' list of that budget or expenses, if you try to create 'another' list of budget or expenses of that 'same' category you earlier selected, the list does not create BUT the price of the budget or expenses created with be added the the 'Current budget'... I hope you understand?
Re: I Created A Simple Budget App, Rate It Out Of 10. by Brogrammer(m): 7:38pm On Jun 27, 2022
SimeonOTC:
7/10 for me..
friendly, easy, fast but i detect something that may or might be an error or issue. I dnt know if you are aware of it.

here is it. when ever you select a category for either budget or expenses and add price, it create a 'single' list of that budget or expenses, if you try to create 'another' list of budget or expenses of that 'same' category you earlier selected, the list does not create BUT the price of the budget or expenses created with be added the the 'Current budget'... I hope you understand?

Hey Simeon, thanks for taking your time to test the web app.... Your observation is valid and I'm aware of it.

Here is what I did, I don't want users to be able to create multiple budget/expenses for the same category. So instead of doing that, you can just edit the amount for that budget/expenses category.

Do that make sense to you?
Re: I Created A Simple Budget App, Rate It Out Of 10. by SimeonOTC(m): 12:00pm On Jun 28, 2022
Brogrammer:

Hey Simeon, thanks for taking your time to test the web app.... Your observation is valid and I'm aware of it.

Here is what I did, I don't want users to be able to create multiple budget/expenses for the same category. So instead of doing that, you can just edit the amount for that budget/expenses category.

Do that make sense to you?

okay okay great! just wanted to know if you are aware it..
Re: I Created A Simple Budget App, Rate It Out Of 10. by Excallibur(m): 7:03pm On Jun 28, 2022
Chai see wetin person do our of boredom, i still have a long way to go
Re: I Created A Simple Budget App, Rate It Out Of 10. by Belkid01(m): 8:10pm On Jun 28, 2022
Good stuff...
Re: I Created A Simple Budget App, Rate It Out Of 10. by QuantumR: 7:48am On Jun 29, 2022
Awesome
Re: I Created A Simple Budget App, Rate It Out Of 10. by Samuell2019(m): 9:45am On Jun 29, 2022
Brogrammer:
Hey guys,

This is really lovely. what resources did you learn with
Re: I Created A Simple Budget App, Rate It Out Of 10. by JsScript: 1:56pm On Jun 29, 2022
Awesome I must say.
Please is this an online project or your personal work.
Brogrammer
post=114111415:

Hey guys,

Re: I Created A Simple Budget App, Rate It Out Of 10. by Brogrammer(m): 3:36pm On Jun 29, 2022
JsScript:
Awesome I must say.
Please is this an online project or your personal work.
Thank you! Yeah, It's my personal work.
Re: I Created A Simple Budget App, Rate It Out Of 10. by Brogrammer(m): 3:36pm On Jun 29, 2022
Samuell2019:

This is really lovely. what resources did you learn with
Learn what with? Be specific
Re: I Created A Simple Budget App, Rate It Out Of 10. by Samuell2019(m): 3:44pm On Jun 29, 2022
Brogrammer:

Learn what with? Be specific

redux toolkit
Re: I Created A Simple Budget App, Rate It Out Of 10. by Brogrammer(m): 6:45pm On Jun 29, 2022
Samuell2019:

redux toolkit

Check freecodecamp yt channel
Re: I Created A Simple Budget App, Rate It Out Of 10. by Samuell2019(m): 9:11pm On Jun 29, 2022
Brogrammer:

Check freecodecamp yt channel

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Buying Courses On Udemy / Convert This To Php / 4 Ways To Speed Up A Slow Internet Connection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.