Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

My Prayer For Nigeria Is To Collapse Like Sri Lanka~pictures - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Prayer For Nigeria Is To Collapse Like Sri Lanka~pictures (4997 Views)

Labour Party Supporters Raise Alarm Over Plot To Collapse Structure In Kwara / Mbaka Warns Buhari: Your Fighter Jets Will Be Used To Collapse Nigeria / 'Nigeria’s Economy About To Collapse’, Sanusi Raises Alarm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Prayer For Nigeria Is To Collapse Like Sri Lanka~pictures by Contekbbc: 3:57pm On Jun 24, 2022
A DEADtalking to the LIVING!

vasel15:

Will you shut up, nigeria is already dead and even jesus Christ can't bring Nigeria back from the dead
Re: My Prayer For Nigeria Is To Collapse Like Sri Lanka~pictures by Contekbbc: 4:00pm On Jun 24, 2022
Your family will soon be slaughtered not me.
You're possibly suffering from AVOIDANT ATTACHMENT!
Google the bold and see how long your problem has started!

vasel15:

You that would be slaughtered in your bed soon, fulani terrorist are already in your forest, anumanu
Re: My Prayer For Nigeria Is To Collapse Like Sri Lanka~pictures by Naijabad: 4:08pm On Jun 24, 2022
vasel15:
As you all know I hate Nigeria with so much passion

The country have killed my people, 5m and still counting

What am I supposed to love about this cow controlled zoo?

Killings every day, no water, no light, no food

I pray every day for this country to be destroyed

So that all tribes can be free

I want all tribes to have their own small countries

I don't want another forced marriage

Nigeria must collapse, isee

You are not alone in this hatred bro.
There are millions like you in this shithole.

Buhari, Buranti, Tinubu, former accountant general are all in the league of those who want this country to collapse.
They stole this country blind with reckless abandon.

2 Likes

Re: My Prayer For Nigeria Is To Collapse Like Sri Lanka~pictures by 528ibilola: 4:11pm On Jun 24, 2022
Lazy man , what do you mean no food . Should the federal government provide food for you as well ?Lazy man , what do you mean no food . Should the federal government provide food for you as well ?...
Re: My Prayer For Nigeria Is To Collapse Like Sri Lanka~pictures by Rickmann: 4:13pm On Jun 24, 2022
vasel15:
As you all know I hate Nigeria with so much passion

The country have killed my people, 5m and still counting

What am I supposed to love about this cow controlled zoo?

Killings every day, no water, no light, no food

I pray every day for this country to be destroyed

So that all tribes can be free

I want all tribes to have their own small countries

I don't want another forced marriage

Nigeria must collapse, isee

1 Like

Re: My Prayer For Nigeria Is To Collapse Like Sri Lanka~pictures by Sirmuel1(m): 4:16pm On Jun 24, 2022
vasel15:

Fulani herdsmen and bandit fall on you, isee

Werey
Re: My Prayer For Nigeria Is To Collapse Like Sri Lanka~pictures by vasel15: 4:18pm On Jun 24, 2022
Contekbbc:
A DEADtalking to the LIVING!

Do you think you are alive? You live in a s*hit hole with no common electricity for the past 60years, come on get out, when civilized people are talking hide your Nigerian face
Re: My Prayer For Nigeria Is To Collapse Like Sri Lanka~pictures by vasel15: 4:19pm On Jun 24, 2022
Contekbbc:

Hahaha, e pain am, stop supporting the zoo then
Re: My Prayer For Nigeria Is To Collapse Like Sri Lanka~pictures by T9ksy(m): 4:19pm On Jun 24, 2022
Contekbbc:

Ol' boy, abeg leave your turenche for the queen of England, jo.

As long as we persist with this contraption , everyone will be served breakfast albeit, not at the same time of the day. Nigeria will happen to everyone in that country bar foreign fulanis.

Moreover, I million Pandora thief Obis cannot make Nigeria, great. Not even a million Obamas can save Nigeria. This is why some of us are pleading with the suffering & smiling populace to work towards breaking up Nigeria in order to save innocent lives.

1 Like

Re: My Prayer For Nigeria Is To Collapse Like Sri Lanka~pictures by vasel15: 4:19pm On Jun 24, 2022
Naijabad:

You are not alone in this hatred bro.
There are millions like you in this shithole.

Buhari, Buranti, Tinubu, former accountant general are all in the league of those who want this country to collapse.
They stole this country blind with reckless abandon.

The country is gone already they are using lies to hold it together, China debt alone, hahaha
Re: My Prayer For Nigeria Is To Collapse Like Sri Lanka~pictures by vasel15: 4:21pm On Jun 24, 2022
T9ksy:

Ol' boy, abeg leave your turenche for the queen of England, jo.

As long as we persist with this contraption , everyone will be served breakfast albeit, not at the same time of the day. Nigeria will happen to everyone in that country bar foreign fulanis.

Moreover, I million Pandora thief Obis cannot make Nigeria, great. Not even a million Obamas can save Nigeria. This is why some of us are pleading with the suffering & smiling populace to work towards breaking up Nigeria in order to save innocent lives.

One crate of hero beer for you, tell the block heads, break Nigeria to save lives

1 Like

Re: My Prayer For Nigeria Is To Collapse Like Sri Lanka~pictures by vasel15: 4:22pm On Jun 24, 2022
528ibilola:
Lazy man , what do you mean no food . Should the federal government provide food for you as well ?Lazy man , what do you mean no food . Should the federal government provide food for you as well ?...

Where this mumu fall down from?

1 Like

Re: My Prayer For Nigeria Is To Collapse Like Sri Lanka~pictures by Goalnaldo(m): 4:23pm On Jun 24, 2022
Where are the pictures now?
Re: My Prayer For Nigeria Is To Collapse Like Sri Lanka~pictures by vasel15: 4:23pm On Jun 24, 2022
Sirmuel1:

Werey

Hahaha, you no want make your bandit brothers visit you?

1 Like

Re: My Prayer For Nigeria Is To Collapse Like Sri Lanka~pictures by vasel15: 4:23pm On Jun 24, 2022
Goalnaldo:
Where are the pictures now?

Ask buhari
Re: My Prayer For Nigeria Is To Collapse Like Sri Lanka~pictures by kingjiss: 6:17pm On Jun 24, 2022
vasel15:

Bokoharam and katsina bandits fall On you and your family, ewu

Ezi I see your parents foolishness in you
Re: My Prayer For Nigeria Is To Collapse Like Sri Lanka~pictures by vasel15: 6:25pm On Jun 24, 2022
kingjiss:

Ezi I see your parents foolishness in you

Nama
Re: My Prayer For Nigeria Is To Collapse Like Sri Lanka~pictures by vasel15: 6:26pm On Jun 24, 2022
As mods no remove my topic today they already know Nigeria is gone, hahaha
Re: My Prayer For Nigeria Is To Collapse Like Sri Lanka~pictures by buckeyemedia: 6:32pm On Jun 24, 2022
vasel15:
I would hate Nigeria forever and there's is nothing you can do about it, i have said my mind, I hate Nigeria
Then what are you looking for on Nairaland? Go to BBC website or Cediland.com if you really hate Nigeria.
Re: My Prayer For Nigeria Is To Collapse Like Sri Lanka~pictures by buckeyemedia: 6:34pm On Jun 24, 2022
vasel15:
As mods no remove my topic today they already know Nigeria is gone, hahaha
They are sorry for you, let the man express his madness, it may be the antidote for his cure.

Chances are 100% your life will collapse first, even before Zamfara state calls it quits, not to talk of the whole Federation.
Re: My Prayer For Nigeria Is To Collapse Like Sri Lanka~pictures by vasel15: 6:41pm On Jun 24, 2022
buckeyemedia:
They are sorry for you, let the man express his madness, it may be the antidote for his cure.

Chances are 100% your life will collapse first, even before Zamfara state calls it quits, not to talk of the whole Federation.

The slowpoke with the empty skull is here to jack off, like I told you mentally enslaved black fools, you can't save Nigeria
Re: My Prayer For Nigeria Is To Collapse Like Sri Lanka~pictures by vasel15: 6:41pm On Jun 24, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Then what are you looking for on Nairaland? Go to BBC website or Cediland.com if you really hate Nigeria.

Shut up, illiterate even the owner of nairaland is on twitter, bloody zoo creatures
Re: My Prayer For Nigeria Is To Collapse Like Sri Lanka~pictures by indodon(m): 7:30pm On Jun 24, 2022
vasel15:

Will you keep quiet
it's like your sense dey plate of water cause your thinking shallow..

Fo*l
Re: My Prayer For Nigeria Is To Collapse Like Sri Lanka~pictures by vasel15: 8:41pm On Jun 24, 2022
indodon:
it's like your sense dey plate of water cause your thinking shallow..

Fo*l

Suffer head ewu
Re: My Prayer For Nigeria Is To Collapse Like Sri Lanka~pictures by kingjiss: 10:04pm On Jun 24, 2022
vasel15:

Nama

Nama like your parents
Ezi
Re: My Prayer For Nigeria Is To Collapse Like Sri Lanka~pictures by vasel15: 10:20pm On Jun 24, 2022
kingjiss:

Nama like your parents
Ezi

E pain am, nkita like you, anuofia
Re: My Prayer For Nigeria Is To Collapse Like Sri Lanka~pictures by kingjiss: 9:10am On Jun 25, 2022
vasel15:

E pain am, nkita like you, anuofia

Nkita like your mother

Anuofia like your father

Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Generated ₦‎193.59 Billion From The Solid Minerals Sector In 2021 - NEITI / Compensate Awo By Giving Fcta Ministerial Appointment To Segun Awolowo / Who Is The Hero Of Democracy? M.k.o Abiola Or Olusegun Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.