Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

My Prayer For Nigeria Is To Collapse Like Sri Lanka~pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Prayer For Nigeria Is To Collapse Like Sri Lanka~pictures (4964 Views)

Labour Party Supporters Raise Alarm Over Plot To Collapse Structure In Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Prayer For Nigeria Is To Collapse Like Sri Lanka~pictures by vasel15: 12:46pm On Jun 24, 2022
Cyberterror:
I talk am after obi Pandora fails, and he surely will, his ipob supporters will go back to their usual wailing of Biafra or death grin

Mumu, suffer head fool, I keep telling you fools, nobody can change Nigeria, you will suffer for another 4years, Atiku is your next president and the last president of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: My Prayer For Nigeria Is To Collapse Like Sri Lanka~pictures by vasel15: 12:46pm On Jun 24, 2022
sreamsense:

You keep raining curses on people, but that curses keep manifesting and getting fulfilled on you. Don't you see how frustrated you are now, it is the effect of your cumulative ancestral curses manifesting in your life. You only see frustration, complaint, bitterness, anger and poverty where others are seeing wealth, possibility and hope.

Even if you leave Nigeria and run to another country, things can work for you with this mentality. Success is not in the country you run to, you academic qualification, color of your skin, success is in you if you know how to discover it. God that created fish in the river gives it what it needs to survive likewise God didn't make mistake putting you in most populous black nation on Earth. If you think a place is hard, think harder there is a way out.

Nigeria you are complaining on daily basis is where others are making it from more than 250million population. When we tell you to purse skill and stop wasting your time on irrelevant things, you won't hear, when the fruit of your laziness begins to manifest you will be complaining

Nigeria will surely happen to you say amen

1 Like

Re: My Prayer For Nigeria Is To Collapse Like Sri Lanka~pictures by Realist12: 12:52pm On Jun 24, 2022
Bravetunde:

And I said Gregory obi has sacrifice his life for Nigerian youth to better our generation.
You are a yiruba man,stop wishing bad on us the nigerian youth.we have suffered enough and most have even died like in lekki toll gate.
When you are not supporting theivenubu a wanted cocaine drug Baron then you wish nigeria should burn down.
How evill can that be.
We the nigerian youth lost hope,and Gregory obi has told to dry out tears,that with God's grace nigeria will work.
He just demand little tax of us the youth,go get your pvc and we are obidiently doing that.
Instead of wishing nigeria to burn and scasster because the cocaine dealer has not paid you,you can beg online grin cheesy grin cheesy wink we are all youth,we will find you something to eat amala untill the theivve pays you.
please name one Peter Obi's contribution to Nigeria outside the political office he held coz you're sounding like he's selfless . Watch him disappear from the political space in another 4 years again .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Prayer For Nigeria Is To Collapse Like Sri Lanka~pictures by sreamsense: 12:53pm On Jun 24, 2022
vasel15:

If you like call buhari, I will say it again

I HATE NIGERIA
When we warned you to stop following kanu that he has no direction or bearing, you didn't listen. You wasted so much time chasing imaginary Biafra and thereby render your life useless. If you even get Biafra today, will class rep position be even shared with you? Ipob/ESN spirit of laziness has now turned your life to football pitch where you have no meaning for your life again. You are expecting government to solve your family problem for you? You inherited poverty, instead of you to work harder legitimately and get out of poverty, you are creating your own poverty world by doing right things at wrong times. As you lay your bed, you lay on it

2 Likes

Re: My Prayer For Nigeria Is To Collapse Like Sri Lanka~pictures by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:07pm On Jun 24, 2022
God forbid Nigeria will neva ever collapse.
it is you and bad wishers of nigeria will collapse and leave nigeria for us forever IFSHA
Re: My Prayer For Nigeria Is To Collapse Like Sri Lanka~pictures by Cyberterror: 1:24pm On Jun 24, 2022
vasel15:

Mumu, suffer head fool, I keep telling you fools, nobody can change Nigeria, you will suffer for another 4years, Atiku is your next president and the last president of Nigeria
Ewu, you go die very soon and Biafra will never come. Tinubu must rule Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: My Prayer For Nigeria Is To Collapse Like Sri Lanka~pictures by vasel15: 1:27pm On Jun 24, 2022
Cyberterror:

Ewu, you go die very soon and Biafra will never come. Tinubu must rule Nigeria.

I pity your family
Re: My Prayer For Nigeria Is To Collapse Like Sri Lanka~pictures by vasel15: 1:28pm On Jun 24, 2022
PARADIZEPRIEST:
God forbid Nigeria will neva ever collapse.
it is you and bad wishers of nigeria will collapse and leave nigeria for us forever IFSHA

Dollar is heading to 1000 naira, what do you call that? Mumu man

1 Like

Re: My Prayer For Nigeria Is To Collapse Like Sri Lanka~pictures by Cyberterror: 1:29pm On Jun 24, 2022
vasel15:

I pity your family
Ewu, go and die. Biafra will never come and Tinubu must rule Nigeria.
Re: My Prayer For Nigeria Is To Collapse Like Sri Lanka~pictures by vasel15: 1:32pm On Jun 24, 2022
Cyberterror:

Ewu, go and die. Biafra will never come and Tinubu must rule Nigeria.

You are a disgrace to your lineage, bloody motor park tout

1 Like

Re: My Prayer For Nigeria Is To Collapse Like Sri Lanka~pictures by Salihusaliheen(m): 1:32pm On Jun 24, 2022
When ojukwu try to fight Nigeria that time, instead of Nigeria collapsing he's the one that collapsed,so shall IPOB.

2 Likes

Re: My Prayer For Nigeria Is To Collapse Like Sri Lanka~pictures by Salihusaliheen(m): 1:33pm On Jun 24, 2022
vasel15:

Dollar is heading to 1000 naira, what do you call that? Mumu man
print your currency and stop using Nigeria's.ode
Re: My Prayer For Nigeria Is To Collapse Like Sri Lanka~pictures by Cyberterror: 1:34pm On Jun 24, 2022
vasel15:

Ewu, you will die in misery. Biafra will never come and Tinubu must rule Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: My Prayer For Nigeria Is To Collapse Like Sri Lanka~pictures by indodon(m): 1:38pm On Jun 24, 2022
No everybody suppose get phone..
Re: My Prayer For Nigeria Is To Collapse Like Sri Lanka~pictures by duro4chang(m): 1:41pm On Jun 24, 2022
You yourself as a Nigerian will not escape.
Re: My Prayer For Nigeria Is To Collapse Like Sri Lanka~pictures by kingjiss: 2:04pm On Jun 24, 2022
vasel15:
As you all know I hate Nigeria with so much passion

The country have killed my people, 5m and still counting

What am I supposed to love about this cow controlled zoo?

Killings every day, no water, no light, no food

I pray every day for this country to be destroyed

So that all tribes can be free

I want all tribes to have their own small countries

I don't want another forced marriage

Nigeria must collapse, isee

It's your family that will collapse

1 Like

Re: My Prayer For Nigeria Is To Collapse Like Sri Lanka~pictures by Rexymania(m): 2:17pm On Jun 24, 2022
As harsh your prayer is, I say a big amen to it; but e go affect me small

vasel15:

Re: My Prayer For Nigeria Is To Collapse Like Sri Lanka~pictures by Abuashman1: 2:25pm On Jun 24, 2022
Wahala

Re: My Prayer For Nigeria Is To Collapse Like Sri Lanka~pictures by Contekbbc: 2:35pm On Jun 24, 2022
It's your life and that of your community that will collapse
You're a an enemy of Nigeria and all of you will see shame and die painful deaths

vasel15:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Prayer For Nigeria Is To Collapse Like Sri Lanka~pictures by NeoWanZaeed(m): 2:36pm On Jun 24, 2022
vasel15:

Kid kid kid..

Ask your father or grand father if he wants another civil war..

You have never seen war or be in one.. ordinary thugs will shak you.. you will be stammering..

SMH

1 Like

Re: My Prayer For Nigeria Is To Collapse Like Sri Lanka~pictures by NeoWanZaeed(m): 2:37pm On Jun 24, 2022
Rexymania:

Well, that's if you are alive or any of your family is.. after the war
Re: My Prayer For Nigeria Is To Collapse Like Sri Lanka~pictures by Contekbbc: 2:41pm On Jun 24, 2022
Seriously,you're the tout and agbero here.
Why will a sane human being just wake up and type rubbish.

I know your life is so useless to the point that you see no reason to live again but then if Olympus is going down,do we need to go down together?

Just try and say this in the presence of some sensible igbo men whose businesses are all over Nigeria and they will stone you to death and end your miserable life for you or better still harvest your organs so it won't be a waste.

When you were enjoying your short lived wealth nobody disturbed you and when your life is not worth living again,we don't deserve to die with you.
My ample submission,ode
vasel15:

1 Like

Re: My Prayer For Nigeria Is To Collapse Like Sri Lanka~pictures by Sirmuel1(m): 2:56pm On Jun 24, 2022
vasel15:
Nigeria must collapse and be destroyed like Sri Lanka, isee

Your life will collapse and be destroyed
Re: My Prayer For Nigeria Is To Collapse Like Sri Lanka~pictures by vasel15: 3:46pm On Jun 24, 2022
Sirmuel1:

Your life will collapse and be destroyed

Fulani herdsmen and bandit fall on you, isee
Re: My Prayer For Nigeria Is To Collapse Like Sri Lanka~pictures by vasel15: 3:46pm On Jun 24, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

Well, that's if you are alive or any of your family is.. after the war

Bandits from the sahel those ones that always wear jumpers locate you and your family, isee

1 Like

Re: My Prayer For Nigeria Is To Collapse Like Sri Lanka~pictures by vasel15: 3:47pm On Jun 24, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

Kid kid kid..

Ask your father or grand father if he wants another civil war..

You have never seen war or be in one.. ordinary thugs will shak you.. you will be stammering..

SMH

M*Ron, we won't need a war because Nigeria is already gone and dead, it is close already, remember the ondo Church massacre? Ewu
Re: My Prayer For Nigeria Is To Collapse Like Sri Lanka~pictures by vasel15: 3:48pm On Jun 24, 2022
kingjiss:

It's your family that will collapse

Bokoharam and katsina bandits fall On you and your family, ewu
Re: My Prayer For Nigeria Is To Collapse Like Sri Lanka~pictures by vasel15: 3:49pm On Jun 24, 2022
Rexymania:

It is already affecting us all, but we have no choice because the zoo must fall

1 Like

Re: My Prayer For Nigeria Is To Collapse Like Sri Lanka~pictures by vasel15: 3:49pm On Jun 24, 2022
indodon:
No everybody suppose get phone..

Will you keep quiet
Re: My Prayer For Nigeria Is To Collapse Like Sri Lanka~pictures by vasel15: 3:50pm On Jun 24, 2022
Contekbbc:
It's your life and that of your community that will collapse
You're a an enemy of Nigeria and all of you will see shame and die painful deaths

You that would be slaughtered in your bed soon, fulani terrorist are already in your forest, anumanu

1 Like

Re: My Prayer For Nigeria Is To Collapse Like Sri Lanka~pictures by vasel15: 3:51pm On Jun 24, 2022
Contekbbc:
Seriously,you're the tout and agbero here.
Why will a sane human being just wake up and type rubbish.

I know your life is so useless to the point that you see no reason to live again but then if Olympus is going down,do we need to go down together?

Just try and say this in the presence of some sensible igbo men whose businesses are all over Nigeria and they will stone you to death and end your miserable life for you or better still harvest your organs so it won't be a waste.

When you were enjoying your short lived wealth nobody disturbed you and when your life is not worth living again,we don't deserve to die with you.
My ample submission,ode

Will you shut up, nigeria is already dead and even jesus Christ can't bring Nigeria back from the dead

1 Like

Re: My Prayer For Nigeria Is To Collapse Like Sri Lanka~pictures by vasel15: 3:52pm On Jun 24, 2022
See the way I am destroying the one nigeria mumus one by one, hahaha, there is nothing you can do to stop this collapse of the zoo, even buhari the failure could not

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fire Razes Katsina Governor's Office / Photos Of A Short Nigerian Man Marrying A Pretty Lady In Imo State Go Viral / The Death Of OPC And The Impending Problem (yorubas Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.