Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

A Sad Story About Me Today - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Sad Story About Me Today (1965 Views)

My Sad Interview Experience This Week.. / 5 Months After Landing My Dream Job In An Int'l NGO, The Admin Shocked Me Today / GNLD Happened To Me Today For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Sad Story About Me Today by futuremoma34: 12:48pm On Jun 24, 2022
So today I was scheduled to write a written test from 10am and submit by 11: 30am..brethren I wrote the test via email and when it was time for me to submit, my response I wrote said file corrupted..11:30 passed I couldn't submit, I was just crying and crying. Before I could fix it,it was 12: 09p.m, and it was stated clearly that any response submitted after 11:30 am will be automatically disqualified. I have cried my eyes out..I am so sad and devastated. I really tried to submit before time..but as God will, I can not question him. I have submitted it like that around 12: 10pm, I know I will be disqualified because I submitted late. I am sad, I need words of encouragement please. Thank you for reading

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Sad Story About Me Today by Newyorkitis(m): 12:51pm On Jun 24, 2022
Sorry about this incident.
It is not the end of the world... We usually cannot see the end from the beginning.
I trust something bigger and better is coming your way by His grace.
Cheers!

5 Likes

Re: A Sad Story About Me Today by futuremoma34: 12:54pm On Jun 24, 2022
Newyorkitis:
Sorry about this incident.
It is not the end of the world... We usually cannot see the end from the beginning.
I trust something bigger and better is coming your way by His grace.
Cheers!

Thank you so much. I really appreciate your words of encouragement.

1 Like

Re: A Sad Story About Me Today by slan87(m): 12:58pm On Jun 24, 2022
Never give up my brother, something bigger is on its way

1 Like

Re: A Sad Story About Me Today by Kollins11: 1:10pm On Jun 24, 2022
I'm just coming back from the mortuary right now, I went to see my uncle's corpse. There's nothing in this world bro... All our properties, money and certificates are not going to the great beyond with us... So why are you sad undecided

Honestly you shouldn't be worried or sad about anything. What will be would definitely be. God is preparing a better place for you. Just stay happy.. Thank God is Friday.

If I were you I would go to a nearby bar and order catfish pepper soup and 1 cold bottle of Heineken with cigarettes.

17 Likes

Re: A Sad Story About Me Today by arthurwillia(m): 1:12pm On Jun 24, 2022
futuremoma34:
So today I was scheduled to write a written test from 10am and submit my 11: 30am..brethren I wrote the test via email and when it was time for me to submit, my response I wrote said file corrupted..11:30 passed I couldn't submit, I was just crying and crying. Before I could fix it,it was 12: 09p.m, and it was stated clearly that any response submitted after 11:30 am will be automatically disqualified. I have cried my eyes out..I am so sad and devastated. I really tried to submit before time..but as God will, I can not question him. I have submitted it like that around 12: 10pm, I know I will be disqualified because I submitted late. I am sad, I need words of encouragement please. Thank you for reading

Wetin me I know he say, what is your own will never elude you

2 Likes

Re: A Sad Story About Me Today by futuremoma34: 1:20pm On Jun 24, 2022
Kollins11:
I'm just coming back from the mortuary right now, I went to see my uncle's corpse. There's nothing in this world bro... All our property, money and certificates are not going to the great beyond with us... So why are you sad undecided

Honestly you shouldn't be worried or sad about anything. What will be would definitely be. God is preparing a better place for you. Just stay happy.. Thank God is Friday.

If I were you I would go to a nearby bar and order catfish pepper soup and 1 cold bottle of Heineken with cigarettes.

Thank you so much for your kind words..accept my condolence, may his soul rest in peace

3 Likes

Re: A Sad Story About Me Today by futuremoma34: 1:21pm On Jun 24, 2022
slan87:
Never give up my brother, something bigger is on its way

By God's grace. Thank you
Re: A Sad Story About Me Today by dave601: 1:56pm On Jun 24, 2022
futuremoma34:
So today I was scheduled to write a written test from 10am and submit my 11: 30am..brethren I wrote the test via email and when it was time for me to submit, my response I wrote said file corrupted..11:30 passed I couldn't submit, I was just crying and crying. Before I could fix it,it was 12: 09p.m, and it was stated clearly that any response submitted after 11:30 am will be automatically disqualified. I have cried my eyes out..I am so sad and devastated. I really tried to submit before time..but as God will, I can not question him. I have submitted it like that around 12: 10pm, I know I will be disqualified because I submitted late. I am sad, I need words of encouragement please. Thank you for reading

Friend, please forget it and move on. Something similar happened to me today. If it's not yours it's not. Let's focus on getting what's truly ours.

Jesus is able...

1 Like

Re: A Sad Story About Me Today by futuremoma34: 2:03pm On Jun 24, 2022
dave601:

Friend, please forget it and move on. Something similar happened to me today. If it's not yours it's not. Let's focus on getting what's truly ours.

Jesus is able...

Thank you so much. Better days ahead

1 Like

Re: A Sad Story About Me Today by Promoter2: 4:55pm On Jun 24, 2022
Sorry about your experience.

You may want to send an email to the employer explaining the situation and how it affected you.

Don't go and be begging them in god's name. Just explain your situation and hope for the best.

3 Likes

Re: A Sad Story About Me Today by futuremoma34: 5:33pm On Jun 24, 2022
Promoter2:

You may want to send an email to the employer explaining the situation and how it affected you.

Don't go and be begging them in god's name. Just explain your situation and hope for the best.

Ok. Thank you. I will try

1 Like

Re: A Sad Story About Me Today by futuremoma34: 6:19pm On Jun 24, 2022
Promoter2:

I just did that. Thanks for the advice. I doubt they will consider
Re: A Sad Story About Me Today by ephraim18(m): 6:49pm On Jun 24, 2022
It could be a blessing in disguise... Don't loose hope yet... Urs on the way
Re: A Sad Story About Me Today by Sucre6: 7:17pm On Jun 24, 2022
E go shock u say them go consider you before orders, relax what is yours is yours, even if u had submitted 10 minutes after the test started and God say the job ain't yours, u will still not be selected, but hence the job is destined to be yours, protocols will be suspended on your behalf and u will be considered.

In case of next time this is what u should do when u have a deadline to submit a mail or send a mail.

First of all, reset your computer time to suit your purpose, for example if the time to submit was 11:00am and u finished 11:45, simply reset your computer time to 10:45 and send the mail like that, it will show received time 10:45am in the receivers end, I used this trick before and it never fails

Good luck op cool

2 Likes

Re: A Sad Story About Me Today by deanoffaculty: 7:18pm On Jun 24, 2022
futuremoma34:
So today I was scheduled to write a written test from 10am and submit by 11: 30am..brethren I wrote the test via email and when it was time for me to submit, my response I wrote said file corrupted..11:30 passed I couldn't submit, I was just crying and crying. Before I could fix it,it was 12: 09p.m, and it was stated clearly that any response submitted after 11:30 am will be automatically disqualified. I have cried my eyes out..I am so sad and devastated. I really tried to submit before time..but as God will, I can not question him. I have submitted it like that around 12: 10pm, I know I will be disqualified because I submitted late. I am sad, I need words of encouragement please. Thank you for reading
Shake it off! Better days ahead.
I know questions like "why me?" would be ringing in your mind. You would have probably got angry with God at a point. The thing is God has His own ways of doing things. If you don't get this one, you could get another one.
Don't be sad.....please. Get a bottle of drink, look up to the sky and tell yourself "everything is gonna be alright". God no go shame you laslas!

I love you! Kakuna matata!!!
Re: A Sad Story About Me Today by futuremoma34: 7:28pm On Jun 24, 2022
deanoffaculty:

Shake it off! Better days ahead.
I know questions like "why me?" would be ringing in your mind. You would have probably got angry with God at a point. The thing is God has His own ways of doing things. If you don't get this one, you could get another one.
Don't be sad.....please. Get a bottle of drink, look up to the sky and tell yourself "everything is gonna be alright". God no go shame you laslas!

I love you! Kakuna matata!!!

Thank you so much for the kind words. I sincerely appreciate. I have been crying since morning. I wish I can stop
Re: A Sad Story About Me Today by futuremoma34: 7:28pm On Jun 24, 2022
Sucre6:
E go shock u say them go consider you before orders, relax what is yours is yours, even if u had submitted 10 minutes after the test started and God say the job ain't yours, u will still not be selected, but hence the job is destined to be yours, protocols will be suspended on your behalf and u will be considered.

In case of next time this is what u should do when u have a deadline to submit a mail or send a mail.

First of all, reset your computer time to suit your purpose, for example if the time to submit was 11:00am and u finished 11:45, simply reset your computer time to 10:45 and send the mail like that, it will show received time 10:45am in the receivers end, I used this trick before and it never fails

Good luck op cool

Thank you so much. God bless

1 Like

Re: A Sad Story About Me Today by deanoffaculty: 7:35pm On Jun 24, 2022
futuremoma34:

Thank you so much for the kind words. I sincerely appreciate. I have been crying since morning. I wish I can stop
You just have to stop. Tears cannot change anything. Don't allow this to gravitate to depression and illness. Accept what is gone, hold on to what you have and keep faith to what is coming.
Re: A Sad Story About Me Today by futuremoma34: 8:19pm On Jun 24, 2022
deanoffaculty:

You just have to stop. Tears cannot change anything. Don't allow this to gravitate to depression and illness. Accept what is gone, hold on to what you have and keep faith to what is coming.

Thank you so much. Thank you so much.
Re: A Sad Story About Me Today by Gift96: 8:41pm On Jun 24, 2022
Y'all take this online test seriously. You'll score high not even still get the jobat the end of the day
Re: A Sad Story About Me Today by Pussyassasin(m): 11:07pm On Jun 24, 2022
Nor too reason am, things happen for a reason.
Re: A Sad Story About Me Today by stamapro(m): 12:19am On Jun 25, 2022
You did your best, the computer failed not you. You ain't a failure. What happened to you was not God's will for you. But God can use your mistake for His glory. Move on
Re: A Sad Story About Me Today by futuremoma34: 6:52am On Jun 25, 2022
Pussyassasin:
Nor too reason am, things happen for a reason.

Yes naso..thank you

1 Like

Re: A Sad Story About Me Today by futuremoma34: 6:53am On Jun 25, 2022
stamapro:
You did your best, the computer failed not you. You ain't a failure. What happened to you was not God's will for you. But God can use your mistake for His glory. Move on

Absolutely..thank you so much. I really appreciate your words
Re: A Sad Story About Me Today by Rickmann: 7:12am On Jun 25, 2022
futuremoma34:

Delay is never denial , my dear..
Just keep pushing.
Nothing is impossible so long heart and mind
Is set towards it.
Re: A Sad Story About Me Today by futuremoma34: 7:43am On Jun 25, 2022
Rickmann:

Delay is never denial , my dear..
Just keep pushing.
Nothing is impossible so long heart and mind
Is set towards it.

Thank you so much. I really appreciate your words
Re: A Sad Story About Me Today by kwaso2: 8:15am On Jun 25, 2022
Dooh.
It reminds me of a prompt virtual interview I got when I was in warri, planned traveling to sapele on the interview date. I assumed I would get a gud network in Sapele. That would be my blunder. Brethren, my village people got to sapele before me. My network was so bad that the attention left from my competence to my network access.
Second blunder was that I didn't recharge my alternative network because I trusted my main network. Before I can finish the back and forth of buying data online, you guess is as good as mine.

I should not have made that journey in the first place I thought. I licked my pain and muvee.

Next time, plan having double of every device you need for emergency. Anything can cast in a tensed situation.

1 Like

Re: A Sad Story About Me Today by toujurs: 8:28am On Jun 25, 2022
Wait o, but how old are you . 70 year old!! And you are crying over a test you couldn't submit. Like seriously undecided. There are other job opportunities in this life.

You had to type this here, if you need someone to talk to, why not a family member. Why here angry

Mehn i wonder if this is intovercy, that made you comfortable to post this here. But ehn honestly you are loosing it o!. You are not a baby.
Re: A Sad Story About Me Today by futuremoma34: 9:18am On Jun 25, 2022
toujurs:
Wait o, but how old are you . 70 year old!! And you are crying over a test you couldn't submit. Like seriously undecided. There are other job opportunities in this life.

You had to type this here, if you need someone to talk to, why not a family member. Why here angry

Mehn i wonder if this is intovercy, that made you comfortable to post this here. But ehn honestly you are loosing it o!. You are not a baby.

Thank you..we react to things differently.
Re: A Sad Story About Me Today by futuremoma34: 9:19am On Jun 25, 2022
kwaso2:
Dooh.
It reminds me of a prompt virtual interview I got when I was in warri, planned traveling to sapele on the interview date. I assumed I would get a gud network in Sapele. That would be my blunder. Brethren, my village people got to sapele before me. My network was so bad that the attention left from my competence to my network access.
Second blunder was that I didn't recharge my alternative network because I trusted my main network. Before I can finish the back and forth of buying data online, you guess is as good as mine.

I should not have made that journey in the first place I thought. I licked my pain and muvee.

Next time, plan having double of every device you need for emergency. Anything can cast in a tensed situation.

Thank you. Things happen.

(1) (Reply)

Fcmb Test On Saturday / Invitation From Delta Afrik Engineering / Urgent ! Nestle Is Calling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.