Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,073 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

South-South APC Leaders Pledge Support For Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-South APC Leaders Pledge Support For Tinubu (13395 Views)

Ekweremadu, Enugu West Leaders Pledge Support To Ugwuanyi’s Peace Drive / Priest Killing: Ugwuanyi, Religious Leaders Pledge To Fish Out Culprits / Tompolo, Ateke Tom, General Shoot-At-Sight, Boyloaf, Pledge Support For FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-South APC Leaders Pledge Support For Tinubu by wiseoneking: 3:19pm On Jun 24, 2022
Apart from the igbos, the only set of people that have independent mind in voting are the SS people. SS people will take their own decision and even from what is going on presently, Edo seen to be heavy in the OBidient fever even more than the east. They are less likely to be like yorubas and hausas where one man dictates for the people. It is practically impossible for a single man to call it a shot for the igbos but at thesame time, is it's easier for the Igbo to take a decision for one man once the man is near perfection. Obi remains one of the few that igbos will rally around. If it were to be bad Igbo politicians like okorocha, orji etc to defected to labour party, the igbos I know would rather vote for Atiku than the person. Ogbonna Onu, Pius etc are two others respected igbos though they are not visible.
Re: South-South APC Leaders Pledge Support For Tinubu by kponkedenge(m): 3:28pm On Jun 24, 2022
muykem:
Tinubu is the next president of Federal Republic of Nigeria. I respect Peter Obi supporters for their determination to challenge status quo.

Be prepared for VAT increase under a Tinubu presidency which will also shoot the prices of goods sold in the market.

When that time comes, you guys will say "even if I had voted Obi" what will he do different".

Well, so far so good in our democracy, it was only Yar'adua that reduced VAT for Nigerians, I believe Obi would toe that same part because he would want to prove a point to the Nigerian people.

Tinubu already has nothing to prove to anybody, he'll just keep the status quo and the looting will continue.

Goan ask the average northerner what he benefitted from Buhari's presidency.... suffering doesn't differentiate between Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa.... We will all stuffer the consequences of a bad administration together.
Re: South-South APC Leaders Pledge Support For Tinubu by Randy100: 3:33pm On Jun 24, 2022
jrusky:

No it's a apc project ok then lets say Obi presidency is Igbo project and Atiku presidency is Hausa and fulani project too.

I will suggest to you at your age use the God given grey matter in your skull to stop displaying ignorant publicly.

Osun are rooting for pdp, oyo pdp, and millions of SW are die hard pdp who do not care about Tinubu apc stunt bro.

Grow up from being silly. Drop tribal jargon and have your personality intact.

Good day.
You wanted to sound wise, but, I am not buying it. I'm not a tribal bigot like you and your fellows. Check the name of the guy that posted the news and see why I said what I said.
I'm still waiting when you will caution your Yoruba brothers, who kept shouting Obi is an Igbo project. Ooo I remember, you are blind to it. Hypocrisy stinking grin
Re: South-South APC Leaders Pledge Support For Tinubu by openmine(m): 3:42pm On Jun 24, 2022
garfield1:

In 2015,it was 10%.in 2019,it was 32%.this time,it will be 40%
That acclaimed 32% or what ever meager percentage that was supposedly gotten in 2019 by APC in SS will take a huge slide due to the incompetence and mismanagement of the present administration nationwide!
Your hilarious and concocted 40% is simply a mirage!
Una too dey give una self fake hope despite failing woefully!
Re: South-South APC Leaders Pledge Support For Tinubu by soundgodrecords: 3:48pm On Jun 24, 2022
South is a people full of hypocrites and saboteurs. PDP Athfieku(The fulani man who sold 50% of Nigerian industry assets) has deceived them into believing that Okowa is next president after him. We Hausas,Yorubas and Igbos want on Peter Obi as president come 2023. We can afford to take a sick man again into Aso Rock like Bubu to waste our scarce resources on his dermentia and Parkinson diseases

Re: South-South APC Leaders Pledge Support For Tinubu by garfield1: 3:50pm On Jun 24, 2022
openmine:

That acclaimed 32% or what ever meager percentage that was supposedly gotten in 2019 by APC in SS will take a huge slide due to the incompetence and mismanagement of the present administration nationwide!
Your hilarious and concocted 40% is simply a mirage!
Una too dey give una self fake hope despite failing woefully!

It will not.it was suppose to slide due to incompetence and mismanagement between 2015-2019.if you check election data,it is increasing.it doesn't decrease.between 2003-2007,it was less than 2%.in 2011,it was 5% under northerners oh.now that it is a southerner,how will it reduce? Utilize number 6 na.the only way it will reduce is if peter obi divides the ss votes
Re: South-South APC Leaders Pledge Support For Tinubu by porthouse7(f): 3:53pm On Jun 24, 2022
KubwaBoy:
Audio promise.... South-South is fully OBIdient
obi will only divide vote to make tinubu win... Encourage am well
Re: South-South APC Leaders Pledge Support For Tinubu by Henz81: 3:54pm On Jun 24, 2022
triple996:
Very interesting
And OBITUARY is their to make up d numbers grin
We don't need great grand daddy to be our president.
Re: South-South APC Leaders Pledge Support For Tinubu by BananaPeel(m): 4:09pm On Jun 24, 2022
muykem:
Tinubu is the next president of Federal Republic of Nigeria. I respect Peter Obi supporters for their determination to challenge status quo.

Emilokan a k a Agbado and Cassava should be the next president abi?
This is total foolery. Haba, haba haba haba haba haba..... Wetin dey do una sef..... It's not your right to support nonsense. Una dey make me vex.
Re: South-South APC Leaders Pledge Support For Tinubu by colorsofrainbow: 4:11pm On Jun 24, 2022
Mandate2023:

I hope ur ppl r saving money for ur obituary too.....whatever u wish others will befall u and ur family
Now you feel attacked grin grin
All these Tinubu's slumdogs grin
Even your co Tinubu's slumdog who I replied knows he's guilty hence he didn't have the moral to reply me.

If you guys can go as far as turning Peter Obi's name as Obituary,it's definitely Tinubu's obituary that would be celebrated next year after Obi deals with him at the pools.
Attack your co dog for going far in campaign of calumny.
Re: South-South APC Leaders Pledge Support For Tinubu by openmine(m): 4:27pm On Jun 24, 2022
garfield1:

It will not.it was suppose to slide due to incompetence and mismanagement between 2015-2019.if you check election data,it is increasing.it doesn't decrease.between 2003-2007,it was less than 2%.in 2011,it was 5% under northerners oh.now that it is a southerner,how will it reduce? Utilize number 6 na.the only way it will reduce is if peter obi divides the ss votes
History has proven that statistical data count for nothing during such election in a volatile country like Nigeria esp for a president or party that has performed miserably despite offering to salvage the nation from their then opposition PDP in 2014!
If APC under Buhari had performed to a pass mark,no one will be seeking an alternative!
However,due to the profound incompetence and mismanagement of a president,recommended by the now flagbearer Tinubu,which actually occurred in 2015-2022 and not 2015-2019 as you mischievously opine will persuade more Nigerians mostly in the SS region to seek alternates other than the conventional and failed parties like PDP and esp APC no matter which region the flagbearer emanates from!

Since you have been an APC member for 8 plus years,let me make this urgent inquiry... what will your flagbearer or APC use in campaigning come 2023?
While answering without delving into unnecessary sentiments and partisan inclination,ensure you engage your advise by making use of your own number 6 okay?
Re: South-South APC Leaders Pledge Support For Tinubu by garfield1: 4:32pm On Jun 24, 2022
openmine:

History has proven that statistical data count for nothing during such election in a volatile country like Nigeria esp for a president or party that has performed miserably despite offering to salvage the nation from their then opposition PDP in 2014!
If APC under Buhari had performed to a pass mark,no one will be seeking an alternative!
However,due to the profound incompetence and mismanagement of a president,recommended by the now flagbearer Tinubu,which actually occurred in 2015-2022 and not 2015-2019 as you mischievously opine will persuade more Nigerians mostly in the SS region to seek alternates other than the conventional and failed parties like PDP and esp APC no matter which region the flagbearer emanates from!

Since you have been an APC member for 8 plus years,let me make this urgent inquiry... what will your flagbearer or APC use in campaigning come 2023?
While answering without delving into unnecessary sentiments and partisan inclination,ensure you engage your advise by making use of your own number 6 okay?

If you support peter obi,I have no issues but if na atiku,tinubu will prevail.it is south or nothing
Re: South-South APC Leaders Pledge Support For Tinubu by Babastrong(m): 4:59pm On Jun 24, 2022
[quote author=Deborah98 post=114113750]Thank God it reads South South APC leaders and not like the entire South South leaders. Biko they should carry their support and shift one side,make I no unleash my anger on anyone this afternoon,suffer never tire them still... Mtchewww undecided[ These people are like kings with their own "subjects". If they face south, their subjects must face same direction. So, my dear, your vote doesn't count because you're one in millions. This is one of the reasons i love "power" ]
Re: South-South APC Leaders Pledge Support For Tinubu by swissgoldenpro2: 5:43pm On Jun 24, 2022
Okay we have heard
Re: South-South APC Leaders Pledge Support For Tinubu by Omodua(m): 5:43pm On Jun 24, 2022
Re: South-South APC Leaders Pledge Support For Tinubu by JudasNaKarrot: 5:55pm On Jun 24, 2022
LeoDeKing:
My confidence in Tinubu's victory is 100%.

Winning elections in Nigeria na brain, no be by shouting or insulting.

If you notice, Tinubu has never said anything about any of the aspirants, including PYO despite the hues and cries.

He is focused, confident and darn sure of victory.

Pandora hoebi? Lol.

Even his Meth supporters screaming Obi supporters on social media are unknowingly campaigning for the great Asiwaju of Nigeria. grin
Just read your words again. Just carefully. You started well and ended up rubbishing what you said from the beginning.

I will add you to my prayer request this night for God to please give you brain so you can have sense. Amen!
Re: South-South APC Leaders Pledge Support For Tinubu by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 24, 2022
Randy100 post=right 76:
Tinubu presidency is a Yoruba project.

Gbam! You got it right, and Obi's presidency is Nigerian project? Anuofia! You're going to be so filled with bile that you'll have to go and rent a one room somewhere in Afghaneastern. Tinubu's presidency has never been real as it's today. Deal with that, Omo Nna.
Re: South-South APC Leaders Pledge Support For Tinubu by FrauleinBlossom(f): 6:45pm On Jun 24, 2022
They do not represent the people, nor their aspiration the collective will of the people. 2023 will prove that these so called leaders have lost the influence they once had on the people.

Re: South-South APC Leaders Pledge Support For Tinubu by Randy100: 7:13pm On Jun 24, 2022
Okealaaye:

Gbam! You got it right, and Obi's presidency is Nigerian project? Anuofia! You're going to be so filled with bile that you'll have to go and rent a one room somewhere in Afghaneastern. Tinubu's presidency has never been real as it's today. Deal with that, Omo Nna.
Cry more. Tinubu has been a Yoruba project. Emilokan lowa gi ntị. grin
Re: South-South APC Leaders Pledge Support For Tinubu by Owologbo(m): 7:44pm On Jun 24, 2022
Deborah98:
Thank God it reads South South APC leaders and not like the entire South South leaders. Biko they should carry their support and shift one side,make I no unleash my anger on anyone this afternoon,suffer never tire them still... Mtchewww undecided
SS APC leaders that do not have a single governor apart from the decamped professor.
APC in SS is lighter than a feather weight.
Re: South-South APC Leaders Pledge Support For Tinubu by openmine(m): 8:07pm On Jun 24, 2022
garfield1:

If you support peter obi,I have no issues but if na atiku,tinubu will prevail.it is south or nothing
Unless you decided to either read my previous comments airily or unfortunately assumed my disdain for the ruling party is automatically a support for the main opposition!
Once again you have evaded my question...i ask again...what will APC or the flagbearer use as their campaign promises 2023?
Re: South-South APC Leaders Pledge Support For Tinubu by wizzy106: 3:29am On Jun 25, 2022
Re: South-South APC Leaders Pledge Support For Tinubu by WhizdomXX(m): 10:18am On Jun 25, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Lol, who are the leaders and which one can deliver his state for apc?

For south south we don't do leaders when it comes to national election

You go against the regional support for PDP and have yourself to blame
Only Akwaibom is safe for pdp in south-south this election.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Committee On Restructuring Holds First Meeting (PHOTOS) / Yusuf Bichi: Politicians Trust Babalawos More Than Security Officials / Labour, FG Meet Today On Minimum Wage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.