Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:12 AM

Organ Harvesting: Peter Obi Offers Support To Ike Ekweremadu Despite Betrayal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Organ Harvesting: Peter Obi Offers Support To Ike Ekweremadu Despite Betrayal (166 Views)

Obi Offers Words Of Encouragement To Nigerians While Congratulating Ivory Coast / Photo Of EFCC's Letter To Ike Ekweremadu. Written, Signed & Sent Today / Dino Melaye To Ike Ekweremadu: "Dem Dey Plan You Too But We Get God" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Organ Harvesting: Peter Obi Offers Support To Ike Ekweremadu Despite Betrayal by MckenzieSkyBlog: 1:22pm On Jun 24, 2022
The presidential candidate of the Labour Party (LP) Peter Obi has reacted to the arrest of Senator Ike Ekweremadu and his wife over an alleged organ harvesting.

According to Obi, he and his family are praying for the former Deputy Senate President and his family over travails.

Recall we earlier reported that Ekweremadu and his wife, Beatrice, were arrested by the UK Metropolitan police over links to organ harvesting.

They are being charged for allegedly conspiring to bring a child to the UK for organ harvesting.

Hours after the news broke, Obi took to his Twitter handle to show his support for the Enugu lawmaker.

Obi stated that he and his are...READ MORE

1 Share

Re: Organ Harvesting: Peter Obi Offers Support To Ike Ekweremadu Despite Betrayal by Chinjo2: 1:47pm On Jun 24, 2022
The right way to go. Nigerians should please rally round this family at this trying times. I wished they were arrested for money laundering I wouldn't have given a Bleep. But they have a sick daughter and they need to save her life. I feel for this family because I know what it feels like to have you care for someone who is terminally ill. May God continue to save us from terminal illnesses.

(1) (Reply)

Neither Tinubu nor Atiku Should Be An Option / PDP Has No Option But To Tell Nigerians Olusegun Obasanjo Who He Is In Reality. / Tinubu...Show To Nigerians Your Primary And Secondary School Certificates!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.