Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Nigerian Woman Who Returned To Secondary School After Child Bearing Graduates - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Woman Who Returned To Secondary School After Child Bearing Graduates (54123 Views)

Ogun State Provides Chairs, Desks For St Kizito High School After Viral Pictures / See How A Student Returned To Her School After Salah Break / Soldier's Wife Returns To Secondary School After Child Bearing In Enugu. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Returned To Secondary School After Child Bearing Graduates by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 8:24pm On Jun 24, 2022
Blacckrod:
Is this necessary? She should have just registered in WAEC/JAMB tutorial centre.

Anyhow sha. Congrats Mama undecided
person wan study law n u talk say make she go center.. if she can't properly nko?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Returned To Secondary School After Child Bearing Graduates by Richy4(m): 8:24pm On Jun 24, 2022
Blacckrod:
Is this necessary? She should have just registered in WAEC/JAMB tutorial centre.

I Thought the WAEC tutorial was for those who has finished their secondary school and didn't make all their papers...
Not someone that dropped in JSS class and knows nothing about senior subjects...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Returned To Secondary School After Child Bearing Graduates by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 24, 2022
Please I need a good Samaritan to help me with some money,
Please anyone willing to assist me should ask for my details, am doing this for my mum
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Returned To Secondary School After Child Bearing Graduates by thesicilian: 8:26pm On Jun 24, 2022
But what made her to leave junior secondary school and get married in the first place
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Returned To Secondary School After Child Bearing Graduates by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 24, 2022
Samson0599:
Please I need a good Samaritan to help me with some money,
Please anyone willing to assist me should ask for my details, am doing this for my mum
Please it's urgent
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Returned To Secondary School After Child Bearing Graduates by Starhearts: 8:27pm On Jun 24, 2022
Austintl:
Canada work permit visa and visitor diplomatic visa available call or WhatsApp us on 09¹6⁴595⁴4¹

Please let be guided d owner of diz moniker is a fraudster
Pls OP take note of him
He is a serial lier nd scammer
Pls don't fall 4 his antics
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Returned To Secondary School After Child Bearing Graduates by gloryhomemaker(f): 8:27pm On Jun 24, 2022
So humbling. I like her spirit and tenacity.
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Returned To Secondary School After Child Bearing Graduates by Whisk(m): 8:27pm On Jun 24, 2022
So this is have become news!
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Returned To Secondary School After Child Bearing Graduates by osazsky(m): 8:28pm On Jun 24, 2022
Wat is she going to use the cert for..I hope u know most companies now tag employment age at 30 years and below with 7 years experience
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Returned To Secondary School After Child Bearing Graduates by DispatcherLagos: 8:29pm On Jun 24, 2022
Kriely:
Tinubu for President 2023!

A vote for Obi is a wasted vote.
Second paragraph isn't necessary.

You can't see coca cola throw shades at Pepsi while promoting Fanta
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Returned To Secondary School After Child Bearing Graduates by mistijude: 8:31pm On Jun 24, 2022
Congratulations
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Returned To Secondary School After Child Bearing Graduates by AmGreat1234: 8:31pm On Jun 24, 2022
frozen70:

Stop discouraging people from furthering their education
Education is a legacy and is the key
Pls save your sermon.
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Returned To Secondary School After Child Bearing Graduates by Judolisco(m): 8:32pm On Jun 24, 2022
Blacckrod:

she no wan cut corners
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Returned To Secondary School After Child Bearing Graduates by PrincessofDSS(f): 8:36pm On Jun 24, 2022
Congratulations to her. With God all things are possible
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Returned To Secondary School After Child Bearing Graduates by ozegidon(m): 8:37pm On Jun 24, 2022
FaceThem:
A Former Weapons Instructor at the Nigerian Army, Ugwoke Oloto Odobo has celebrated his wife, Precious Chioma Ugwoke, who has just graduated from Secondary school, Reports.

It would be recalled that Ugwoke went viral in 2018 after he announced that his wife went back to secondary school after child bearing. She had started from JSS3.

Taking to Facebook on Wednesday, June 22, As Sighted By , The Lagos State University graduate, disclosed that his wife has concluded her WAEC exams and wants to study Law.

"On September 24, 2018, I posted the picture of my wife returning from her new school, St Andrew's Secondary School, Ibagwa-Ani, Nsukka LGA, where she resumed academic pursuit after we had our last child. She resumed in JS3," he wrote.

"Encouraged by the overwhelming responses from the public, she braved all odds and burned the midnight oil until today, June 22, 2022 when she wrote her last paper, Government, in the West African Examination Council Senior Certificate Examination.

"We ask for your continued support and prayers as we await her results. She says she wants to study law. We believe she can do it. Let the pictures complete the story!"
Congrats...May your heart desires be granted. Amen.....
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Returned To Secondary School After Child Bearing Graduates by Quantized92(m): 8:38pm On Jun 24, 2022
Better late than never
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Returned To Secondary School After Child Bearing Graduates by Austino50: 8:38pm On Jun 24, 2022
What a great pride swallowing courage, congrats and wish you the best
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Returned To Secondary School After Child Bearing Graduates by modaink333: 8:41pm On Jun 24, 2022
bouncin04:
Today is proof that Nairaland mods really don't like Lionel Messi .

Happy Birthday GOAT.
They are saddist.
If it was to be Ronaldo, they'll post him in front page by 1am.
Happy birthday to the Numero uno of football.
World's greatest and best

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Returned To Secondary School After Child Bearing Graduates by RexEmmyGee: 8:41pm On Jun 24, 2022
Chao. . in the class, the woman will be like, my son wetin be number 1
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Returned To Secondary School After Child Bearing Graduates by nickyj19: 8:41pm On Jun 24, 2022
bouncin04:
Today is proof that Nairaland mods really don't like Lionel Messi .

Happy Birthday GOAT.
how will they like the GOAT

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Returned To Secondary School After Child Bearing Graduates by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 24, 2022
I say a big Congratulations..
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Returned To Secondary School After Child Bearing Graduates by ismodiwa(m): 8:48pm On Jun 24, 2022
Congratulations
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Returned To Secondary School After Child Bearing Graduates by Munzy14(m): 8:50pm On Jun 24, 2022
PhenomenalAustin:
I'm sure her 'classmates' would be so uneasy with her in the class

I'm sure she sends them on errands and cautions them as a mother would do her children.

I'm sure the teacher calls her 'madam'
I'm sure she gets away with things that she should be punished for. grin
grin grin grin

Before nko? You want teacher to flog somebody's mother.
Never too late to achieve a dream.....

Reminds me of when I was in year one and momsy was in 300level running a degree programme..I even borrowed some of her books then...Soo fun.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Returned To Secondary School After Child Bearing Graduates by VictoryAssured: 8:54pm On Jun 24, 2022
AmGreat1234:
Pls tell her to save her hard earned money for business instead of wasting it in Nigerian education.

Truth. Nothing but the truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Returned To Secondary School After Child Bearing Graduates by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:56pm On Jun 24, 2022
grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Returned To Secondary School After Child Bearing Graduates by flemblem(m): 8:58pm On Jun 24, 2022
indodon:
How did this get to front-page??

Abeg how much be one bottle of tiger for una side

350 pere, I no mind if u buy me 3bottles to kulele,,this country wahala Dey choke�

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Returned To Secondary School After Child Bearing Graduates by harmony75: 9:03pm On Jun 24, 2022
She's courageous woman❤️� congratulations!
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Returned To Secondary School After Child Bearing Graduates by Sunnypan: 9:04pm On Jun 24, 2022
FaceThem:
See More Photo As Obtained By Below:
YOU SEE NOT ONLY BAD NEWS DEY GIVE US, THIS ONE IS GOOD AND ENCOURAGING TO SOME PEOPLE WHO THINKS IT'S LATE FOR THEM TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL. KUDOS TO HER AND HER THE HUSBAND WHO GAVE HER ALL THE SUPPORT.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dowen College Parents’ Forum Reacts To Online Campaign To Withdraw Children From / Hilarious Note A Student Left For Her Roommate Fond Of Eating Her Food (pix) / Reps Oppose School Resumption, Propose Three-Month Postponement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.