Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,916 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Nigerian Woman Who Returned To Secondary School After Child Bearing Graduates - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Woman Who Returned To Secondary School After Child Bearing Graduates (54099 Views)

Ogun State Provides Chairs, Desks For St Kizito High School After Viral Pictures / See How A Student Returned To Her School After Salah Break / Soldier's Wife Returns To Secondary School After Child Bearing In Enugu. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Returned To Secondary School After Child Bearing Graduates by Clinghton: 9:04pm On Jun 24, 2022
Positive vibes let's keep it up.
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Returned To Secondary School After Child Bearing Graduates by kingamaa(m): 9:08pm On Jun 24, 2022
Nice one.

Good news for once
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Returned To Secondary School After Child Bearing Graduates by descarado: 9:13pm On Jun 24, 2022
Congrats mami.

Love her courage
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Returned To Secondary School After Child Bearing Graduates by jehoha696(m): 9:16pm On Jun 24, 2022
I wished her all d best, make ASUU no juz act lyk village uncles to pause or tarnish her dreams & inspirations...
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Returned To Secondary School After Child Bearing Graduates by CaptainFM1: 9:17pm On Jun 24, 2022
Blacckrod:
Is this necessary? She should have just registered in WAEC/JAMB tutorial centre.

Anyhow sha. Congrats Mama undecided

Sometimes the journey is very necessary and more important than the destination.

She may not get the required lessons of life if she took the short cut you're proposing. Life is dynamic and so unpredictable.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Returned To Secondary School After Child Bearing Graduates by Mattwillz: 9:19pm On Jun 24, 2022
indodon:
How did this get to front-page??

Abeg how much be one bottle of tiger for una side
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Returned To Secondary School After Child Bearing Graduates by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 9:19pm On Jun 24, 2022
Good
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Returned To Secondary School After Child Bearing Graduates by Sweetgirl16: 9:21pm On Jun 24, 2022
It's better late than never....a big congratulations to u ma
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Returned To Secondary School After Child Bearing Graduates by Chochovini: 9:33pm On Jun 24, 2022
Kriely:
Tinubu for President 2023!
A vote for Obi is a wasted vote.
. See fear and obssession.
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Returned To Secondary School After Child Bearing Graduates by HIPROFILE(m): 9:36pm On Jun 24, 2022
Determination is the best drive ever
A determined fellow can do anything humanly possible na just time e fit take.
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Returned To Secondary School After Child Bearing Graduates by olajumobi34k: 9:50pm On Jun 24, 2022
Never too late to achieve your dreamsAll these write up on "you must have" list by so so age are nonsense and bullshitNever too late to achieve your dreamsAll these write up on "you must have" list by so so age are nonsense and bullshit...
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Returned To Secondary School After Child Bearing Graduates by Kelvin3476: 9:59pm On Jun 24, 2022
Kriely:

WHY IS VOTING OBI A WASTED VOTE ? WHY SHOULD WE VOTE SOMEONE WHO PUBLICLY SAY "ITS HIS TURN TO RULE 9JA" , A STATEMENT THAT SHOWS HE IS ONLY AFTER THE MONEY ? WHY SHOULD WE VOTE TINUBU ? WHY SUFFER HEAD NO THE TIRE ?
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Returned To Secondary School After Child Bearing Graduates by SexyAmeme: 10:20pm On Jun 24, 2022
Never under estimate ur ability
Congratulations

Guys are u looking for where u can get a grade 1 USA laptops?
Tell us ur specification and budget let work something huge for u.
We will deliver it to ur location within Lagos
And guys it will be pay on delivery
WhatsApp 08098025230
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Returned To Secondary School After Child Bearing Graduates by Sassy256(f): 10:27pm On Jun 24, 2022
PhenomenalAustin:
I'm sure her 'classmates' would be so uneasy with her in the class

I'm sure she sends them on errands and cautions them as a mother would do her children.

I'm sure the teacher calls her 'madam'
I'm sure she gets away with things that she should be punished for. grin
I'm sure she will respect herself enough not to need to 'get away' with things.
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Returned To Secondary School After Child Bearing Graduates by zoghys: 10:42pm On Jun 24, 2022
Blacckrod:
Is this necessary? She should have just registered in WAEC/JAMB tutorial centre.

They don't issue you testimonial and academic records at tutorial classes, so its necessary.
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Returned To Secondary School After Child Bearing Graduates by Ypp1: 11:01pm On Jun 24, 2022
Ok
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Returned To Secondary School After Child Bearing Graduates by Eaglesence: 11:23pm On Jun 24, 2022
Blacckrod:

Indomie generation spotted

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Returned To Secondary School After Child Bearing Graduates by PAWG(m): 11:26pm On Jun 24, 2022
Massive decision by her. When I was in year 1, all my mates were working and had lives.

…Reason why today I don’t give a shīt about most niggas in my ‘first’ life, they never thought I’d ever be shît

You gotta be there for yourself
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Returned To Secondary School After Child Bearing Graduates by Holyness123: 2:58am On Jun 25, 2022
AmGreat1234:
Pls tell her to save her hard earned money for business instead of wasting it on Nigerian education.

chineke meeh....wetin dey worry you.... her husband na unknown soldier ... which money kwa...... i see her going ambient soon
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Returned To Secondary School After Child Bearing Graduates by khadaffi(m): 3:07am On Jun 25, 2022
AdemolaVictorTv:
This could serve as motivation for many people

What motivation? This is nonsense. The purpose of education is not to humiliate anyone. There is an age range required for each classes and if you've exceeded it you are supposed to start considering adult education. That is the purpose of Adult education. It does not exist for fancy. GCE is also not for secondary school students, it is the exam written for adult education. An equivalent of SSCE.
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Returned To Secondary School After Child Bearing Graduates by Reference(m): 3:10am On Jun 25, 2022
These are the kinds of people the government should grab with both hands when the time is due, people that have stories of overcoming personal adversity to becoming informed and educated.

Because Nigeria suffers from a serious lack of adult education. There are gaping holes of illiteracy across the land that undermines every effort to develop this nation and makes it far too easy for the generality of citizens to be led astray by a select few that have weaponized poverty, ethnicity and religion to control and lord over them for feudalistic gains.

An educated man or woman has options, has a second thought, has the basic tools for independent actions and is more likely to be capable of doing what is right including the circular act of choosing the right leadership in a democratic setting to break the vicious cycle of despondency we face today.

We need universal education for adults as well
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Returned To Secondary School After Child Bearing Graduates by Georgejeez: 3:13am On Jun 25, 2022
Happy birthday to Lionel Messi, the soccer Wizard himself

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Returned To Secondary School After Child Bearing Graduates by khadaffi(m): 3:15am On Jun 25, 2022
frozen70:

Stop discouraging people from furthering their education
Education is a legacy and is the key

Key to what? Please stop giving people false hope. In other developed climes people will achieve a lot with just a high school certificate which is what she just achieved but here you're encouraging her to continue education. If the education she just attained has not opened any door for her then no need to expect that further education will open any door
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Returned To Secondary School After Child Bearing Graduates by Funflipper: 3:32am On Jun 25, 2022
AmGreat1234:
Pls tell her to save her hard earned money for business instead of wasting it on Nigerian education.

lol
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Returned To Secondary School After Child Bearing Graduates by Chopcy29: 5:31am On Jun 25, 2022
Kriely:

I have been wasting my vote unknowingly ever since I found myself in this shithole, I want to knowingly waste 2023 own

Besides you get dull brain
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Returned To Secondary School After Child Bearing Graduates by Reference(m): 5:34am On Jun 25, 2022
khadaffi:

Key to what? Please stop giving people false hope. In other developed climes people will achieve a lot with just a high school certificate which is what she just achieved but here you're encouraging her to continue education. If the education she just attained has not opened any door for her then no need to expect that further education will open any door

Education is the panacea to almost all the social ills we see today, stop personalising everything and thinking only in terms of individual gain. Proper goverments ensure the education of vast numbers of citizens because this is the bedrock of development, the kind of social stability that creates the many doors you want opened, because right now there are few doors and everyone struggles to get through.

An educated man is less susceptible to crime, manipulation of every kind and the inducements that denigrate his personality.
In this season of elections and the empowerment of leadership that determines the quality of our lives going forward, an educated man is less likely to be swayed by ethno-religious politics or vote selling because he realises the consequences.

Have enough educated people and the value of the average PVC rises making your well structured and well intended vote of more positive impact.
For no matter how well your intentions are at the polls Nigeria's destiny will unfortunately and ultimately be determined by the vast hordes of illiterate citizens who will vote with their hearts and not their minds because their minds are uncultured.
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Returned To Secondary School After Child Bearing Graduates by ejimatic: 6:10am On Jun 25, 2022
FaceThem:
A Former Weapons Instructor at the Nigerian Army, Ugwoke Oloto Odobo has celebrated his wife, Precious Chioma Ugwoke, who has just graduated from Secondary school, Reports.

It would be recalled that Ugwoke went viral in 2018 after he announced that his wife went back to secondary school after child bearing. She had started from JSS3.

Taking to Facebook on Wednesday, June 22, As Sighted By , The Lagos State University graduate, disclosed that his wife has concluded her WAEC exams and wants to study Law.

"On September 24, 2018, I posted the picture of my wife returning from her new school, St Andrew's Secondary School, Ibagwa-Ani, Nsukka LGA, where she resumed academic pursuit after we had our last child. She resumed in JS3," he wrote.

"Encouraged by the overwhelming responses from the public, she braved all odds and burned the midnight oil until today, June 22, 2022 when she wrote her last paper, Government, in the West African Examination Council Senior Certificate Examination.

"We ask for your continued support and prayers as we await her results. She says she wants to study law. We believe she can do it. Let the pictures complete the story!"
. I rejoice with her .Thank you for your support
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Returned To Secondary School After Child Bearing Graduates by khadaffi(m): 6:48am On Jun 25, 2022
Reference:

Education is the panacea to almost all the social ills we see today, stop personalising everything and thinking only in terms of individual gain. Proper goverments ensure the education of vast numbers of citizens because this is the bedrock of development, the kind of social stability that creates the many doors you want opened, because right now there are few doors and everyone struggles to get through.

An educated man is less susceptible to crime, manipulation of every kind and the inducements that denigrate his personality.
In this season of elections and the empowerment of leadership that determines the quality of our lives going forward, an educated man is less likely to be swayed by ethno-religious politics or vote selling because he realises the consequences.

Have enough educated people and the value of the average PVC rises making your well structured and well intended vote of more positive impact.
For no matter how well your intentions are at the polls Nigeria's destiny will unfortunately and ultimately be determined by the vast hordes of illiterate citizens who will vote with their hearts and not their minds because their minds are uncultured.

You might have to go back and read my post you quoted. Now let me rephrase what I wrote there. Tertiary education is useless and not important. I quoted you because you were encouraging her to continue. Everything you are writing here can be achieved by the basic education she has received. If she does not achieve it then there is basically no need to further. Tertiary education was actually meant to develop ones career. But in Nigeria it has become what you get before you begin your career pursuit. This is an anomaly. It is not obtainable in any serious country. That is why in Nigeria basic education is free in most states but tertiary education fee continue to rise. This is how it's going to be if we want a head way.

So in summary what you wrote here is not debatable but it can be achieved by the basic education she already has.
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Returned To Secondary School After Child Bearing Graduates by nairamaniac: 7:13am On Jun 25, 2022
Blacckrod:

So are you saying that she would have achieved all the teachings of those 4 years(jss3 to ss3) within that one year period of WAEC/JAMB tutorial program?

Or she should carry expo to answer exam questions were below the level she started from?
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Returned To Secondary School After Child Bearing Graduates by toprealman: 7:32am On Jun 25, 2022
Blacckrod:

She wanted to learn and not depend on "miracle" centre.
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Returned To Secondary School After Child Bearing Graduates by cosmos1440: 8:53am On Jun 25, 2022
Finally, good news from that side after a long while. Congratulations to her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Medical Students To Spend 11 Years In Varsity − NUC / Hilarious Note A Student Left For Her Roommate Fond Of Eating Her Food (pix) / Age: David Okorogheye Denied Admission From Studying Medicine For Being 15 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.