Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Are You Among Those That Think Selling Is All About The Product You Are Offering - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are You Among Those That Think Selling Is All About The Product You Are Offering (208 Views)

Check Out These Amazing Product You Won't Want To Miss / "My Two Bosses Are Offering Me Job" / Opay Risks Ban As Report Finds Them Guilty Of Offering "Crazy Loans" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Among Those That Think Selling Is All About The Product You Are Offering by Thekingofsales: 1:40pm On Jun 24, 2022
If yes, this is for you

Today I'd be addressing one mindset faced by most people engaged in marketing and Selling...

and that is the mindset of "having a good product is all you need to make sales".

Now don't get me wrong, having a good product is good, infact it is awesome but having a great offer accompanying the product/service you are offering is even more excellent.

If you know me well, you'd realise I'm a very practical person, so I will love to illustrate this with an example.

Lets take a look at mobile networks:

Mtn And Airtel have a strong network in your area of residence but mtn offers 3 gig for the sum of 3000 naira and Airtel offers the same 3 gig for 2500 naira.

My question is this;

On which network will you purchase data?

Considering the fact that you own and use sim cards of both mobile networks and the network coverage from both service providers is great.

I'm certain you'd go with Airtel

The reason is simple, why pay more for a product/service when you can pay less?

Now this is the beauty of creating offers

It helps you compete effectively and also helps you drive sales.

Your porential customers will always go for what is of benefit to them

The secret is simple...

Instead of selling your products/Service, create an offer around that product and sell it.

This is why you should learn how to create seductive offers

When this is properly implemented, you will never struggle to make sales.

(1) (Reply)

Business Proposals For Loan And Grants / The 3 Best Serviced Apartments In Lagos / Content Writing Of The Highest Professional Quality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.