Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Pls what exactly is high school transcript - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pls what exactly is high school transcript (309 Views)

Is My Waec Result My High School Transcript? / Can Ssce Result Serve As My High School Transcript? / How To Get Your High School Transcript (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls what exactly is high school transcript by Augustine4343: 3:21pm On Jun 24, 2022
[color=#990000][/color]Hi pls guys I need help with some explanations. I've been filling the procedure for a college at the states and they asked me for high school transcript, I had a conversation with one of the "ask me" staff and she said that it's my high School grades with graduation year but on the other hand my uncle who lives there and is helping me out keeps saying that my original waec result is the transcript. Pls if there's any body that can relate should pls help me out. Thanks.
Re: Pls what exactly is high school transcript by WatchYourSix: 4:13pm On Jun 24, 2022
Augustine4343:
[color=#990000][/color]Hi pls guys I need help with some explanations. I've been filling the procedure for a college at the states and they asked me for high school transcript, I had a conversation with one of the "ask me" staff and she said that it's my high School grades with graduation year but on the other hand my uncle who lives there and is helping me out keeps saying that my original waec result is the transcript. Pls if there's any body that can relate should pls help me out. Thanks.

Oga give them WAEC

2 Likes

Re: Pls what exactly is high school transcript by duro4real(m): 5:56pm On Jun 24, 2022
Augustine4343:

Your uncle is right. Ur original waec result is ur high school transcript. Provide the college with ur original waec result.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Study In Uk And Canada Which Is Better / Needs Accommodation In Newcastle UK / Travelling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.