Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,814 members, 7,813,682 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

Muslim Man Stabs Woman In The Neck Because She Is Christian - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Muslim Man Stabs Woman In The Neck Because She Is Christian (834 Views)

Man Stabs Woman's Buttocks With Syringe Filled With His Semen / Man Stabs Woman In Backside With Syringe Full Of Semen In Maryland Supermarket / Lady Stabs Woman Who Accused Her Of Sleeping With Her Husband (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim Man Stabs Woman In The Neck Because She Is Christian by BetterHeadline: 3:27pm On Jun 24, 2022
Quran 47:4- When you meet the disbelievers strike [with your blade] at their necks.

The Religion of Peace <-Source

Muslim man attempted to slaughter a Coptic Christian woman with a sickle in the in the village of Sharona, Minya governorate, Egypt.

Qassim Falah Muhammad attacked Mona Wafdi Marzouk, 35, as she was walking to her family farm early in the morning to assist her sick and ailing father. Muhammad crept up behind her and began to strangle her; then, according to the report, “he grabbed a “sickle” (a sharp tool used for cutting weeds) and tried to slaughter her with it.” Luckily, the sickle had dulled over the years and did not fully slice though the arteries of her neck.

Muhammad then fled the scene, as reported by Mona’s cousin, Makari, who saw the incident from a distance and ran to the butchered woman’s aid. He and other family members instantly transferred her to the nearest medical center, where she received seven stitches to her neck.

Although she survived, “Mona lives in a state of terror and panic after the harsh experience of this extremist person.”

While it is unclear why Muhammad targeted Mona, it is clear and well established that he hates Christians and has targeted them before. In fact, the day before he tried to slaughter Mona, he invaded the home of another Copt in the same village and robbed him of his money and other possessions.

In response to a police investigation, Muhammad’s family instantly produced a certificate indicating that he is “mentally ill”—a tactic on regular display in Egypt whenever a Muslim is caught after attacking a Christian, to get him the most lenient sentencing.

But as the report notes, “ If he is mentally ill, why does he exclusively target Copts? Is it sensible to promote the “psychopath” narrative in every single incident against the Copts—as if the mentally ill only see and try to kill Copts?”

This is hardly the first time a fanaticized Muslim man ambushes a Coptic Christian woman in Egypt. In an earlier, and eerily reminiscent, incident from 2020, a Muslim man crept up behind a Coptic woman walking home with groceries, pulled her head back with a hand full of hair, and slit her throat with a knife in his other hand. In this instance, Catherine Ramzi, who was also rushed to a nearby medical center, received 63 stitches to her throat; doctors told her she came within an inch of dying. It is believed that her Muslim would-be murderer—who was, incidentally, also portrayed by Egyptian media as “mentally ill”—may have identified her as a Christian for not wearing a hijab around her hair or for having a cross tattoo on her wrist.

Also, in April, 2021, a Muslim man butchered a Coptic Christian woman and her toddler son with a machete—“ as if he were slaughtering chickens ,” said eyewitnesses. He also tried to slaughter the Christian woman’s young daughter, who managed to flee.
Re: Muslim Man Stabs Woman In The Neck Because She Is Christian by Natbrowny: 3:32pm On Jun 24, 2022
I REPEAT.

Re: Muslim Man Stabs Woman In The Neck Because She Is Christian by Arthurity1(m): 3:33pm On Jun 24, 2022
Religion of piss and shit.
Re: Muslim Man Stabs Woman In The Neck Because She Is Christian by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:38pm On Jun 24, 2022
Natbrowny:
I REPEAT.
Exactly... cheesy kiss
Re: Muslim Man Stabs Woman In The Neck Because She Is Christian by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:39pm On Jun 24, 2022
Arthurity1:
All Religion actually..yours ain't exempted if you have one.. grin

1 Like

Re: Muslim Man Stabs Woman In The Neck Because She Is Christian by 9gerian: 4:01pm On Jun 24, 2022
Copts are mostly Christians. Speedy recovery to the poor woman.

I wonder what the murderer truly believes he would gain from killing another human for religion. We learn everyday. Can anyone who shares the same sentiment help us understand how killing others increases their own benefit in anyway.
Re: Muslim Man Stabs Woman In The Neck Because She Is Christian by Arthurity1(m): 5:51pm On Jun 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

All Religion actually..yours ain't exempted if you have one.. grin
Lol... What a stupid comment. Please, tell me the last time a christian killed or attempted to kill someone else for their faith and justified it using the Bible? Please tell me what other religion in the world kills people for their beliefs?!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim Man Stabs Woman In The Neck Because She Is Christian by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:59pm On Jun 24, 2022
Arthurity1:

Lol... What a stupid comment. Please, tell me the last time a christian killed or attempted to kill someone else for their faith and justified it using the Bible? Please tell me what other religion in the world kills people for their beliefs?!!
What a babyish comment..must your Religion kill before it can be considered to be nonsensical and sh**ty? grin

1 Like

Re: Muslim Man Stabs Woman In The Neck Because She Is Christian by Arthurity1(m): 6:26pm On Jun 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

What a babyish comment..must your Religion kill before it can be considered to be nonsensical and sh**ty? grin
Yours is the childish comment.
Every ideology or school of thought is nonsensical and sh!tty to someone at the opposite side. So it is completely ridiculous of you to think that your own school of thought is supreme, and everyone else's is rubbish... You are not an all knowing being. That being said, that's why I have an axe to grind with islam. It's insistence on forceful conversion of all people to their beliefs is simultaneously laughable and sickening.... Also why anti theists like you are no different from radicalized religious fanatics... Anyone who doesn't believe in your school of thought must be your object of ridicule and persecution.
Re: Muslim Man Stabs Woman In The Neck Because She Is Christian by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:27pm On Jun 24, 2022
Arthurity1:

Yours is the childish comment.
Every ideology or school of thought is nonsensical and sh!tty to someone at the opposite side. So it is completely ridiculous of you to think that your own school of thought is supreme, and everyone else's is rubbish... You are not an all knowing being. That being said, that's why I have an axe to grind with islam. It's insistence on forceful conversion of all people to their beliefs is simultaneously laughable and sickening.... Also why anti theists like you are no different from radicalized religious fanatics... Anyone who doesn't believe in your school of thought must be your object of ridicule and persecution.
Can you see how you described yaself huh..now you feel bad for calling your Religion out but you feel it's cool to call Muslims out in a disgusting way huh.. grin

1 Like

Re: Muslim Man Stabs Woman In The Neck Because She Is Christian by Arthurity1(m): 6:46pm On Jun 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Can you see how you described yaself huh..now you feel bad for calling your Religion out but you feel it's cool to call Muslims out in a disgusting way huh.. grin

If you could not understand my point from my previous comment, then I feel you might be intellectualy deficient... No insults intended, but I was as clear as possible on my quams with that religion.
Every religion or ideology has its negatives, mine included, no one is an all knowing being... But I don't recall any other religion or ideology that persecutes others like islam and anti theists does.
Re: Muslim Man Stabs Woman In The Neck Because She Is Christian by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:48pm On Jun 24, 2022
Arthurity1:

If you could not understand my point from my previous comment, then I feel you might be intellectualy deficient... No insults intended, but I was as clear as possible on my quams with that religion.
Every religion or ideology has its negatives, mine included, no one is an all knowing being... But I don't recall any other religion or ideology that persecutes others like islam and anti theists does.
That was why I said you musn't persecute others physically before your Religion can be called shitty.. grin
Why do you find it hard to accept the fact that your Religion is shitty..?

1 Like

Re: Muslim Man Stabs Woman In The Neck Because She Is Christian by Arthurity1(m): 7:03pm On Jun 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

That was why I said you musn't persecute others physically before your Religion can be called shitty.. grin
Why do you find it hard to accept the fact that your Religion is shitty..?
This is exactly why I said that you might be intellectualy deficient.
Having some faults doesn't make it shitty, killing and persecution of others is what makes it shitty. My religion isn't what's shitty, it's you and your ideology that is shitty.
Re: Muslim Man Stabs Woman In The Neck Because She Is Christian by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:24pm On Jun 24, 2022
Arthurity1:

This is exactly why I said that you might be intellectualy deficient.
Having some faults doesn't make it shitty, killing and persecution of others is what makes it shitty. My religion isn't what's shitty, it's you and your ideology that is shitty.
Ooh now you agree your Religion has some fault right? grin
Islam also has some fault..so why's it cool for you to say Islam is shitty whole yours ain't..?

1 Like

Re: Muslim Man Stabs Woman In The Neck Because She Is Christian by Arthurity1(m): 9:07pm On Jun 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Ooh now you agree your Religion has some fault right? grin
Islam also has some fault..so why's it cool for you to say Islam is shitty whole yours ain't..?
Do you not see the "kill all non believers" part or are you blind? I'm sorry, but I think I draw the line at religiously prescribed genocide.... I don't think there is any other religion that asks it's followers to kill non believers as part of their teachings.
Re: Muslim Man Stabs Woman In The Neck Because She Is Christian by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:10pm On Jun 24, 2022
Arthurity1:

Do you not see the "kill all non believers" part or are you blind? I'm sorry, but I think I draw the line at religiously prescribed genocide.... I don't think there is any other religion that asks it's followers to kill non believers as part of their teachings.
What difference does it make when you say "keep all believers" or threatening unbelievers with hell? cheesy
Ain't that persecution?
Re: Muslim Man Stabs Woman In The Neck Because She Is Christian by PerfectStranger(m): 12:33am On Jun 25, 2022
Arthurity1:
Religion of the seven invisible virgins
Re: Muslim Man Stabs Woman In The Neck Because She Is Christian by cherishmichael: 12:58am On Jun 25, 2022
Nawaaa ooo undecided
Re: Muslim Man Stabs Woman In The Neck Because She Is Christian by Bruno3000(m): 3:30am On Jun 25, 2022
I'm just glad I'm not a Muslim. Very demonic religion. John 3:16. Run to Jesus while u can.
Re: Muslim Man Stabs Woman In The Neck Because She Is Christian by Arthurity1(m): 10:33am On Jun 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

What difference does it make when you say "keep all believers" or threatening unbelievers with hell? cheesy
Ain't that persecution?

There is a world of difference. If someone tells you "believe in Christ or go to hell" it's your choice to believe or not... No one is forcing you. For you to be persecuted, a fundamental human right has to be taken away from you.
Re: Muslim Man Stabs Woman In The Neck Because She Is Christian by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:44am On Jun 25, 2022
Arthurity1:

There is a world of difference. If someone tells you "believe in Christ or go to hell" it's your choice to believe or not... No one is forcing you. For you to be persecuted, a fundamental human right has to be taken away from you.
Still persecution.. wink
Just in a a different form..

(1) (Reply)

Ashawo (prostitute) Fight With Two Yahoo Boys Because Of Her Missing Pant. / OP MESA Allegedly Shot Dead A 17 Year Old Unity High School Student In Ogun Stat / Lady Who Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon After Argument With Fiance Still Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.