Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,940 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Sanwo-Olu Flags-Off Construction Of Maryland-Ojota Link Bridge - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Flags-Off Construction Of Maryland-Ojota Link Bridge (33259 Views)

Sanwo-Olu: Opebi-Mende-Ojota Link Bridge To Be Ready Be Second Quarter Of 2024 / Sanwo-Olu Visits Opebi Maryland Ojota Link Bridge Project (Pictures) / LASG Promises To Deliver Opebi-Ojota Link Bridge Project In June 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Flags-Off Construction Of Maryland-Ojota Link Bridge by GloriousGbola: 4:24pm On Jun 24, 2022
i would love a flyover from second rainbow to the express. that would save so many people so much time in the mornings
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flags-Off Construction Of Maryland-Ojota Link Bridge by DAwest7: 4:24pm On Jun 24, 2022
temitope27:
U can't see this kind thing for Obituary land grin
indeed common sense is never common mind you I’m a yoruba man from Ekiti state before you called me flat head
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flags-Off Construction Of Maryland-Ojota Link Bridge by Barrylord4040: 4:25pm On Jun 24, 2022
Ibo can never be Nigeria president, even my dog knows this lol

8 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Flags-Off Construction Of Maryland-Ojota Link Bridge by roddick995(m): 4:25pm On Jun 24, 2022
Doing a bridge flag -off when we about to enter the peak of the rainy season, a bridge that will surely pause construction when the heat of the re election campaign begins. He flagged off the same in VGC - Ajah axis now they have gone on a break and its probably till BAT finishes His campaign. This rainy season is gonna be hell on that axis.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Flags-Off Construction Of Maryland-Ojota Link Bridge by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 24, 2022
MICHEALADEX:
Obi come and study Lagos ooo

That overrated slump called city? Which has just be confirmed one of the worst city to leave in?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flags-Off Construction Of Maryland-Ojota Link Bridge by SugarGirl44(f): 4:26pm On Jun 24, 2022
Lagos giving ibhoes headache and migraine since 1914, yet they keep trooping in.
Homeless children.

That's why they litter everywhere with dirt and their okrika on the road sides, they want to by all means, make Lagos and SW compete with SE in backwardness.

But God pass una.

God bless Sanwolu
God bless Tinubu
God bless SW.

9 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Flags-Off Construction Of Maryland-Ojota Link Bridge by temitope27(m): 4:27pm On Jun 24, 2022
DAwest7:
indeed common sense is never common mind you I’m a yoruba man from Ekiti state before you called me flat head
of course u re one of them, u even know urself grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Flags-Off Construction Of Maryland-Ojota Link Bridge by mradonis(m): 4:27pm On Jun 24, 2022
Make we fry out kidney bah. It's so absord that in 2022 we still celebrate nonsense. Build bridge quitely una won loud ur responsibility.

Babangida should be made president now, cos he built 3rd mainland bridge and the longest in the whole nation , which no other government has ever matched

This is how we will keep celebrating bridge and road while others are moving to the moon.
Abeg tell me better thing. Mediocr
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flags-Off Construction Of Maryland-Ojota Link Bridge by Nyamiri: 4:27pm On Jun 24, 2022
Felabrity:
Continue flagging
Something you probably might not finish, even if you win in 2023 election (as that is the reason for this late flagoff)

Lagos is not like your backwards state.

Lekki Ikoyi bridge was built in 11 months. It is longer than 2nd Niger bridge

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Flags-Off Construction Of Maryland-Ojota Link Bridge by buckeyemedia: 4:28pm On Jun 24, 2022
temitope27:
Shameless thing, link bridge in 2022 is what you are salivating over?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flags-Off Construction Of Maryland-Ojota Link Bridge by TheDemola: 4:28pm On Jun 24, 2022
The whole Lagos sef was conceived by Tinubu
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flags-Off Construction Of Maryland-Ojota Link Bridge by hollywater: 4:29pm On Jun 24, 2022
MICHEALADEX:
Thank God you were not kill in Lekki Toll Gate. You wouldn't have been here and talking rubbish. That follow follow boy of a Governor, is the one that invited the Soldiers to come and kill innocent youths.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flags-Off Construction Of Maryland-Ojota Link Bridge by Nyamiri: 4:29pm On Jun 24, 2022
Felabrity:
Continue flagging
Something you probably might not finish, even if you win in 2023 election (as that is the reason for this late flagoff)

Lagos is not like your backwards state. So, direct your rants to your state Governor.

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Flags-Off Construction Of Maryland-Ojota Link Bridge by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:29pm On Jun 24, 2022
MICHEALADEX:
You should ne tell Osun governor
This is substandard Bridge built by Tinubu cousin in Osun

Re: Sanwo-Olu Flags-Off Construction Of Maryland-Ojota Link Bridge by buckeyemedia: 4:29pm On Jun 24, 2022
Nyamiri:

Lagos is not like your backwards state.

Only an oblivious Mumu will compare Lekki Ikoyi bridge to the second River Niger Bridge.

All those Mushin pikins dey was in like that.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flags-Off Construction Of Maryland-Ojota Link Bridge by Ventura1: 4:30pm On Jun 24, 2022
They should also expand the opebi road to accommodate the expected surge in traffic.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Flags-Off Construction Of Maryland-Ojota Link Bridge by temitope27(m): 4:30pm On Jun 24, 2022
buckeyemedia:
e pain you? grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flags-Off Construction Of Maryland-Ojota Link Bridge by Nyamiri: 4:30pm On Jun 24, 2022
hollywater:
Thank God y6were not kill in Lekki Toll Gate. You wouldn't have been here and talking rubbish. That follow follow boy of a Governor, is the one that invited the Soldiers to come and kill innocent youths.

Peter Obi killed Igbo youths in Anambra using Sars, they used a truck to dump their bodies in the river. It seems Igbo lives are worth less than the lives of lizards, that's why you support Obi today.

4 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Flags-Off Construction Of Maryland-Ojota Link Bridge by buckeyemedia: 4:31pm On Jun 24, 2022
temitope27:
e pain you? grin cheesy grin cheesy
Guy na VGC I dey stay wetin dey pain me?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flags-Off Construction Of Maryland-Ojota Link Bridge by Nyamiri: 4:31pm On Jun 24, 2022
buckeyemedia:

Show us the one in your state.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flags-Off Construction Of Maryland-Ojota Link Bridge by 07kjb: 4:31pm On Jun 24, 2022
aspabay:

Children of hate and perdition will always show face

Aturu what is good about that slum posted above
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flags-Off Construction Of Maryland-Ojota Link Bridge by fijiano202(m): 4:31pm On Jun 24, 2022
Crazy people.. The Roads that actually need work they are not focusing on it...

Link Ijegun/Ijagemo to Lasu Road
Link Igando to Ayobo Road

would be better legacy
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flags-Off Construction Of Maryland-Ojota Link Bridge by Nyamiri: 4:31pm On Jun 24, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Guy na VGC I dey stay wetin dey pain me?

Na una way. Animals rule your states and you run to Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Flags-Off Construction Of Maryland-Ojota Link Bridge by toprealman: 4:32pm On Jun 24, 2022
OPC collects daily toll from pedestrians and vehicles at Fashenu Bridge Jakande, is Sanowo and his master not aware?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flags-Off Construction Of Maryland-Ojota Link Bridge by ogododo: 4:33pm On Jun 24, 2022
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flags-Off Construction Of Maryland-Ojota Link Bridge by buckeyemedia: 4:33pm On Jun 24, 2022
Nyamiri:

Show us the one in your state.
Born in Ikoyi raised in Victoria Isaland, started from Home Science Association Ikoyi, Alumni of Corona School Victoria Island, which state are you talking about? Are you referring to Ohio State where I go Ogba?

Nonsense Peasant.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flags-Off Construction Of Maryland-Ojota Link Bridge by Mindlog: 4:35pm On Jun 24, 2022

toprealman:
OPC collects daily toll from pediatrics and vehicles at Fashenu Bridge Jakande, is Sanowo and his master not aware?

You mean pedestrians?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flags-Off Construction Of Maryland-Ojota Link Bridge by Ayoolamax: 4:35pm On Jun 24, 2022
temitope27:

Like for TINUBU, share for Obituary
Brother pls naa, let stop all this and campaign for the best candidate of our choice based on what they have done and what they will still do if they eventually win the race, we are one no matter how u think am . Bless u and God bless all good ppl of naija.one love

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Flags-Off Construction Of Maryland-Ojota Link Bridge by jrusky(m): 4:36pm On Jun 24, 2022
Tetrahedron:
Lagos is the biggest scam in Africa.
Ole
Barawo
Tinubu
Alphabeta

Eeyyahh! Sorry bro. Any bucket with you to contain your weeping?

You will alright las las.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flags-Off Construction Of Maryland-Ojota Link Bridge by PericomaNwankwo: 4:37pm On Jun 24, 2022
Before you start hyping lowliness, it's just a 4 kilometers length road. 4 kilometers takes about 5600 normal walking steps to cover at a rate of 1400 steps/KM which will take a lazy walker about 38 minutes to cover.

And it's on its 20th year of conception.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flags-Off Construction Of Maryland-Ojota Link Bridge by Peacecore: 4:37pm On Jun 24, 2022
I will one day be the governor of Lagos state.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Flags-Off Construction Of Maryland-Ojota Link Bridge by obinto: 4:38pm On Jun 24, 2022
MICHEALADEX:
While he is doing that, i also suggest he understudies the systematic corruption system in Lagos state that approved and expended 1.5 billion dollars on light rail project that is still uncompleted almost 13 years after. A contract that the Chinese contractors handling the project, in their report to their shareholders said was awarded to them for about 180m Dollars. What happened to over $1.3Billion excess? Obi has a lot to learn from Lagos State

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Cautions Tinubu Over Atiku Comments / Court Orders FG To Recover Pensions From Saraki, Akpabio, Amaechi, Others / APC Shares Fayose Throwback Interview With Channels TV Before 2019 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.