Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Sanwo-Olu Flags-Off Construction Of Maryland-Ojota Link Bridge - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Flags-Off Construction Of Maryland-Ojota Link Bridge (33267 Views)

Sanwo-Olu: Opebi-Mende-Ojota Link Bridge To Be Ready Be Second Quarter Of 2024 / Sanwo-Olu Visits Opebi Maryland Ojota Link Bridge Project (Pictures) / LASG Promises To Deliver Opebi-Ojota Link Bridge Project In June 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Flags-Off Construction Of Maryland-Ojota Link Bridge by DAwest7: 5:33pm On Jun 24, 2022
Josh109:
. Its obvious your head is flat... people wey course they follow wey no like better thing...cow
cry more arindin omo atounrinwa
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flags-Off Construction Of Maryland-Ojota Link Bridge by Abid2020(m): 5:37pm On Jun 24, 2022
obynzo:

In saner climes in Africa they build bridges with no noise. Lagos should be in the mould of Nairobi, Casablanca, Kigali and Johannesburg. It is the worst form of disservice to Lagos to compare with other states because Lagos enjoyed heavy investment when it was the Capital of Nigeria. That being said even with all this mumbo jamboree for an ordinary 500m bridge Lagos is still far behind the likes of Abidjan and Dakar, it is an insult to the likes of Casablanca and Nairobi to be compared with Lagos.
igbo and hatred is 5&6. Expect you to compare it with your village-like state in south east but you can't because are no match. Were you born in those cities or have you ever lived there? The fact is that many of you guys have never been to those cities

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Flags-Off Construction Of Maryland-Ojota Link Bridge by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 24, 2022
Nyamiri:

Coming from something like you, I laugh. You that live like pigs.
Your people are not evolved enough to clean their surroundings. Onitsha, Awka, Aba and Co are still wallowing in filth.
When you stop living like animals, we can have a conversation. Till then, go clean your pigsty.

Oga are you really wise at all? How old are you? you are behaving like a 19 year old. Every wise person knows that it is folly to compare Lagos to Other states. Lagos benefitted from heavy investment from oil boom era since the 70s. It is even a slap on APC that there is no economical viable project you can pin point that APC did that contributes at least 10% to the GDP of Lagos. The projects from the Ports and Other facilities that contribute above 50% to Lagos GDP are all Federal project done during the military era of the 70s,80s and 90s. Lagos has passed being compared to other states, it should be compared with other cities in Africa, but sadly even Cotonou, Lagos no reach am one bit
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flags-Off Construction Of Maryland-Ojota Link Bridge by Azuby83: 5:37pm On Jun 24, 2022
temitope27:
U can't see this kind thing for Obituary land grin

Like for TINUBU, share for Obituary
Werey post
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flags-Off Construction Of Maryland-Ojota Link Bridge by Josh109: 5:38pm On Jun 24, 2022
mradonis:
Make we fry out kidney bah. It's so absord that in 2022 we still celebrate nonsense. Build bridge quitely una won loud ur responsibility.

Babangida should be made president now, cos he built 3rd mainland bridge and the longest in the whole nation , which no other government has ever matched

This is how we will keep celebrating bridge and road while others are moving to the moon.
Abeg tell me better thing. Mediocr
u mean others like ur village in the East, am sure u have a family in Lagos, abeg watin then find come lagos..odegbe

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Flags-Off Construction Of Maryland-Ojota Link Bridge by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 24, 2022
Abid2020:
igbo and hatred is 5&6. Expect you to compare it with your village-like state in south east but you can't because are no match. Were you born in those cities or have you ever lived there? The fact is that many of you guys have never been to those cities

Bros i have travelled to those cities, my work has taken me to those places that is why i am saying this to you. it is not about hatred, but the fact that propaganda has been used as a means to justify failure. Look Sandton is an exclusively rich area in Johannesburg the estate alone beats Banana Island, V.I and Ikoyi hands down.

Is it Al Quds area in Casablanca. Oga i am telling you with confidence if you go to those cities you will not have an mouth to even be hyping Lagos and these are African cities with IGR lower than Lagos by far
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flags-Off Construction Of Maryland-Ojota Link Bridge by Nyamiri: 5:41pm On Jun 24, 2022
obynzo:

Oga are you really wise at all? How old are you? you are behaving like a 19 year old. Every wise person knows that it is folly to compare Lagos to Other states. Lagos benefitted from heavy investment from oil boom era since the 70s. It is even a slap on APC that there is no economical viable project you can pin point that APC did that contributes at least 10% to the GDP of Lagos. The projects from the Ports and Other facilities that contribute above 50% to Lagos GDP are all Federal project done during the military era of the 70s,80s and 90s. Lagos has passed being compared to other states, it should be compared with other cities in Africa, but sadly even Cotonou, Lagos no reach am one bit

Look at this one talking nonsense. Can your kinsmen open their shops on Monday morning when other businesses are opening?
Your wife gets paid 500 Naira for giving birth, but you are not concerned about that.

Your parents live worse than animals but Lagos is your problem.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Flags-Off Construction Of Maryland-Ojota Link Bridge by Josh109: 5:42pm On Jun 24, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Shameless thing, link bridge in 2022 is what you are salivating over?
oga it not abt link bridge it abt development, can u ever be proud of ur village?...am sure u have nothing to be proud of in ur village.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Flags-Off Construction Of Maryland-Ojota Link Bridge by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 24, 2022
Nyamiri:

Look at this one talking nonsense. Can your kinsmen open their shops on Monday morning when other businesses are opening?
Your wife gets paid 500 Naira for giving birth, but you are not concerned about that.

Your parents live worse than animals but Lagos is your problem.

You are obviously a kid, i feel sorry for your parents who sired a disappointment like you. My Mother is late, but where my father lives in the village is big modern house and not a thatched building that you live in Makoko
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flags-Off Construction Of Maryland-Ojota Link Bridge by CheapHomes1: 5:45pm On Jun 24, 2022
YeyeGbami:
Lasgidi state of mind, na only bad belle go hate lagos.

You can't blame them

Re: Sanwo-Olu Flags-Off Construction Of Maryland-Ojota Link Bridge by Josh109: 5:46pm On Jun 24, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Only an oblivious Mumu will compare Lekki Ikoyi bridge to the second River Niger Bridge.

All those Mushin pikins dey was in like that.
....� Na your state government dea build second niger bridge?, thank God u appreciate buhari for once..asshole
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flags-Off Construction Of Maryland-Ojota Link Bridge by CheapHomes1: 5:48pm On Jun 24, 2022
seanwilliam:
Lagos is leading

Like for tinubu share for obi

Yes it is leading

Re: Sanwo-Olu Flags-Off Construction Of Maryland-Ojota Link Bridge by Josh109: 5:49pm On Jun 24, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Guy na VGC I dey stay wetin dey pain me?
.. you for move go ur village nobody force u make u stay there
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flags-Off Construction Of Maryland-Ojota Link Bridge by Josh109: 5:52pm On Jun 24, 2022
fijiano202:
Crazy people.. The Roads that actually need work they are not focusing on it...

Link Ijegun/Ijagemo to Lasu Road
Link Igando to Ayobo Road

would be better legacy

....oga pen down ur emotional truma to ur governor in ur state.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flags-Off Construction Of Maryland-Ojota Link Bridge by chukwuma234: 5:52pm On Jun 24, 2022
Felabrity:
Continue flagging
Something you probably might not finish, even if you win in 2023 election (as that is the reason for this late flagoff)

Stop capping rubbish

How old is lagos light rail project?

Why are you full of hatred. Is this what you were taught in school, church or mosque. I'm sad to share same country with people like you. And I'm sure you are a graduate. �‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flags-Off Construction Of Maryland-Ojota Link Bridge by Josh109: 5:55pm On Jun 24, 2022
obynzo:

You are obviously a kid, i feel sorry for your parents who sired a disappointment like you. My Mother is late, but where my father lives in the village is big modern house and not a thatched building that you live in Makoko
...bravo, mr modern house, abeg watin u find come lagos, abi na under bride u dea stay for lagos.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flags-Off Construction Of Maryland-Ojota Link Bridge by Josh109: 5:59pm On Jun 24, 2022
chukwuma234:

Why are you full of hatred. Is this what you were taught in school, church or mosque. I'm sad to share same country with people like you. And I'm sure you are a graduate. �‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️
....graduate ke, who dash monkey graduate,....this one na dunlop head. grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flags-Off Construction Of Maryland-Ojota Link Bridge by Eberex(m): 6:00pm On Jun 24, 2022
temitope27:
U can't see this kind thing for Obituary land grin

Like for TINUBU, share for Obituary

Plus touts and agberos in a state you call mega city
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flags-Off Construction Of Maryland-Ojota Link Bridge by saggyboy01: 6:02pm On Jun 24, 2022
Mr puppet it obvious 3rd grades vehicles are disturbing you around governor's house abi....you want to deter distractions....what will happen won't be known by any of you.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flags-Off Construction Of Maryland-Ojota Link Bridge by swissgoldenpro2: 6:02pm On Jun 24, 2022
This is a nice one
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flags-Off Construction Of Maryland-Ojota Link Bridge by Josh109: 6:02pm On Jun 24, 2022
obinto:

While he is doing that, i also suggest he understudies the systematic corruption system in Lagos state that approved and expended 1.5 billion dollars on light rail project that is still uncompleted almost 13 years after. A contract that the Chinese contractors handling the project, in their report to their shareholders said was awarded to them for about 180m Dollars. What happened to over $1.3Billion excess? Obi has a lot to learn from Lagos State
....show us one ur state government don start...ode

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Flags-Off Construction Of Maryland-Ojota Link Bridge by Lambarry1: 6:02pm On Jun 24, 2022
They all always want to build bridges that they will never complete...so that they can steal money
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flags-Off Construction Of Maryland-Ojota Link Bridge by Josh109: 6:06pm On Jun 24, 2022
It
obynzo:

In saner climes in Africa they build bridges with no noise. Lagos should be in the mould of Nairobi, Casablanca, Kigali and Johannesburg. It is the worst form of disservice to Lagos to compare with other states because Lagos enjoyed heavy investment when it was the Capital of Nigeria. That being said even with all this mumbo jamboree for an ordinary 500m bridge Lagos is still far behind the likes of Abidjan and Dakar, it is an insult to the likes of Casablanca and Nairobi to be compared with Lagos.
. Mr freelancer, where is ur village leading to? and where is it ranked

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Flags-Off Construction Of Maryland-Ojota Link Bridge by Josh109: 6:08pm On Jun 24, 2022
grin
aspabay:

Worry instead of when Anambra will transform from a glorified village to a city. So that your children will stop running from there to Lagos.
Worry about the fact that you cannot go out on Monday in your home state and non of your leaders have been reasonable enough to do anything about it. Worry about the fact that you lead a life full of hate and bitterness.
Worry that touts are the one in charge of the entire SE with the full support of supposedly educated folks.

Worry about your miserable life.
grin grin grin shocked
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flags-Off Construction Of Maryland-Ojota Link Bridge by Josh109: 6:10pm On Jun 24, 2022
managingpartner:

You are an idiot!!

.....this guy is frustrated, guy calm
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flags-Off Construction Of Maryland-Ojota Link Bridge by Josh109: 6:12pm On Jun 24, 2022
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flags-Off Construction Of Maryland-Ojota Link Bridge by Josh109: 6:21pm On Jun 24, 2022
obynzo:

Let us be realistic here. Lagos is really a failed dream. With all the IGR and potential Lagos has not even reached 0.1% of it's potential because of the present Cabal holding it down. We need a visionary like Jakande every other politician after that man is just a pretender even Tinubu himself. Also point of correction they are not immigrants these people you call Immigrants give Lagos the huge IGR it boasts of.
.....mr writer I ll advice u apply wit punch news paper,........it is only a working economy that welcome in flux of immigrants just like you, let lagos move at it own pace.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flags-Off Construction Of Maryland-Ojota Link Bridge by Nyamiri: 6:28pm On Jun 24, 2022
obynzo:

Werey say na "big modern house".
Wetin nyamiri no go see for mkpurummiri hand.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Flags-Off Construction Of Maryland-Ojota Link Bridge by Josh109: 6:28pm On Jun 24, 2022
obynzo:

...u for just reside for there.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Flags-Off Construction Of Maryland-Ojota Link Bridge by Nyamiri: 6:29pm On Jun 24, 2022
Josh109:
...u for just reside for there.

He is an idiot. Selling gala in Lagos, advising Lagos on how Lagos should be. Yet, his parents are drinking kerosene in the East. Very foolish ungrateful element.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Flags-Off Construction Of Maryland-Ojota Link Bridge by Josh109: 6:32pm On Jun 24, 2022
DAwest7:
omo oko, pele oo
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flags-Off Construction Of Maryland-Ojota Link Bridge by Josh109: 6:50pm On Jun 24, 2022
DAwest7:
omo oko epele oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers / PDP Cautions Tinubu Over Atiku Comments / Buhari Deploys Service Chiefs To Niger Delta Over Rising Militancy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.