Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,564 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Tinubu Inspects Campaign Office In Abuja - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Inspects Campaign Office In Abuja (46551 Views)

Bola Tinubu Inspects APC Situation Room (Pictures) / Bola Tinubu Inspects APC Campaign Headquarters (Pictures) / Bukola Saraki,uche Secondus Inspecting The Presidential Campaign Office In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Inspects Campaign Office In Abuja by seunjungle1(m): 1:40pm On Jun 26, 2022
Your head is seriously touching.
How can I leave Jagaban for Obi. In fact, obi is on his own. By the time the real campaign time go land all of una go Batified.

limeta:
Even if you build it
They will not come .
you will fail .
You have already been rejected
Right time to waste what you stole from the people .
Re: Tinubu Inspects Campaign Office In Abuja by limeta(f): 9:38pm On Jun 26, 2022
seunjungle1:
Your head is seriously touching.
How can I leave Jagaban for Obi. In fact, obi is on his own. By the time the real campaign time go land all of una go Batified.

Better stop what you smoking or drinking .
Is really not good for you .
Re: Tinubu Inspects Campaign Office In Abuja by donjazet(m): 9:50am On Jul 01, 2022
Ubanz:

Keep up with the good works, you have earned a place in my foundation.
The evil ones must be fished out & exposed.

Thanks a lot. Sorry which foundation are you talking about? I don't understand.
Re: Tinubu Inspects Campaign Office In Abuja by donjazet(m): 9:51am On Jul 01, 2022
Ubanz:

Keep up with the good works, you have earned a place in my foundation.
The evil ones must be marked out

Sorry I'm replying a bit late, but which foundation is this which I've earned a place in? Can you shed more light on this?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Profile Of Olayemi Michael Cardoso, Nominee For CBN Governor / Aisha Yesufu Analysis Of Peter Obi Chances Of Winning The Presidential Election / Meet The Only Two Nigeria Leaders That Publicly Declared Their Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.