Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Tinubu Inspects Campaign Office In Abuja - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Inspects Campaign Office In Abuja (46575 Views)

Bola Tinubu Inspects APC Situation Room (Pictures) / Bola Tinubu Inspects APC Campaign Headquarters (Pictures) / Bukola Saraki,uche Secondus Inspecting The Presidential Campaign Office In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Inspects Campaign Office In Abuja by princeabdul(m): 9:06pm On Jun 24, 2022
The best man for the job no cap.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Inspects Campaign Office In Abuja by AntonVince: 9:10pm On Jun 24, 2022
Spherica17:
They determine those years mumu. They voted for OBJ in 2003 and yaradua 2007. They voted for GEJ in 2011 knowing that their brother is the next in 2015

Emikokan is the next president

An impudent cretin boldly exposing his crass ignorance publicly.
If the north voted for OBJ in 2003 or for Jonathan in 2011, where then did Buhari get his 12million votes in 3 successive polls?

Below are links to the results to cure your ignorance:

2003:
https://www.electoralgeography.com/new/en/countries/n/nigeria/nigeria-presidential-election-2003.html

2011:
https://www.reuters.com/article/nigeria-elections-results-idAFLDE73G05B20110418

..and never in your life quote me again.
Pathetic extremist.
Re: Tinubu Inspects Campaign Office In Abuja by 7lives: 9:16pm On Jun 24, 2022
EBEk101:
I admire his zeal to succeed the incumbent
But this man has nothing to offer to Nigerians, he just feel like he has helped a lots of people in their political career so it’s his turn
But he can’t be compensated with a country of over 200million people

Let the 200 million people decide.
Re: Tinubu Inspects Campaign Office In Abuja by Zaheeddudu: 9:17pm On Jun 24, 2022
For dos shouting OBI :can u tell us how many yorubas or hausas work under his cabinet during his tenure °negaholic people Bleep off
Re: Tinubu Inspects Campaign Office In Abuja by 7lives: 9:31pm On Jun 24, 2022
doublecross:
we go continue to insult you and tinubu can never be tye president! Na ogun and tanker go dey kill all your family and generations unborn!

Don't cry yet, wait till after the election.
Re: Tinubu Inspects Campaign Office In Abuja by Spherica17: 9:51pm On Jun 24, 2022
AntonVince:

An impudent cretin boldly exposing his crass ignorance publicly.
If the north voted for OBJ in 2003 or for Jonathan in 2011, where then did Buhari get his 12million votes in 3 successive polls?

Below are links to the results to cure your ignorance:

2003:
https://www.electoralgeography.com/new/en/countries/n/nigeria/nigeria-presidential-election-2003.html

2011:
https://www.reuters.com/article/nigeria-elections-results-idAFLDE73G05B20110418

..and never in your life quote me again.
Pathetic extremist.
Tinubu is your next president

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Inspects Campaign Office In Abuja by melviniyke2002(m): 10:09pm On Jun 24, 2022
jrusky:

Which truth just tell us? The truth that Obi should be the President baa? Bro biko nothing is truth in that infact its a bloody hoax.

If you belief in Obi allow him to freely belief in whoever he want that is democracy. All he said was correct you don't insult people or bully people into accepting your personal view politically bro.

If even entire Nigeria vote for Obi which can never be possible count me out I'm not going to vote for Obi never I don't care what anyone want to say I don't give a shit. Obi has no business in Aso Rock come 2023 take it or burst it bro.
dnt let obi gv u high BP,i didnt mention anybody name....suffer no dey tire u.....
Re: Tinubu Inspects Campaign Office In Abuja by shugamummy: 10:12pm On Jun 24, 2022
Fraudulent theif. He is investing his time on Campaign Office while his opponents are discussing about how to reduce the price of fuel. His ewedu Brothers even though they are receiving it wotowoto for this regime are still asslikcing his poos and pees
Re: Tinubu Inspects Campaign Office In Abuja by shugamummy: 10:15pm On Jun 24, 2022
But your Theivnubu with Pampers allocation from Lagos Treasury should occupy the seat. Yorubas are the most terrible beings on earth. They brought Tribalism to the eyes of the Hausas. Just give them ewedu and Amala every owambe and you begin to Lord over them

jrusky:

Which truth just tell us? The truth that Obi should be the President baa? Bro biko nothing is truth in that infact its a bloody hoax.

If you belief in Obi allow him to freely belief in whoever he want that is democracy. All he said was correct you don't insult people or bully people into accepting your personal view politically bro.

If even entire Nigeria vote for Obi which can never be possible count me out I'm not going to vote for Obi never I don't care what anyone want to say I don't give a shit. Obi has no business in Aso Rock come 2023 take it or burst it bro.
Re: Tinubu Inspects Campaign Office In Abuja by nnewsnjobs: 10:16pm On Jun 24, 2022
I don't just understand Ganduje with following Tinubu everywhere like fly. He has abandon governance and be following Tinubu.
Re: Tinubu Inspects Campaign Office In Abuja by melviniyke2002(m): 10:18pm On Jun 24, 2022
Factcheck0001:
so it is betrayal to support his own candidate but he will become an instant hero if he supports peter obi

U are high on cheap drugs
stomach infrastructure is real....God hv mercy.......

Re: Tinubu Inspects Campaign Office In Abuja by Elidrisy20: 10:19pm On Jun 24, 2022
Just like presidential vila
Re: Tinubu Inspects Campaign Office In Abuja by olatuns2017: 10:20pm On Jun 24, 2022
famology:
Tinubu inspects his Presidential Campaign Office in Abuja.

This is a complete presidential campaign office and situation room. Serious business! No distractions! Eyes on the ball!

You'll witness Tinubu 2023 Presidency with all your family.

Type
Amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Inspects Campaign Office In Abuja by ezeifeanyikings: 10:22pm On Jun 24, 2022
Factcheck0001:
tell me one thing Peter obi did better than tinubu as governor

In summary...

Re: Tinubu Inspects Campaign Office In Abuja by ezeifeanyikings: 10:33pm On Jun 24, 2022
Honourable1901:

https://www.thenigerianvoice.com/amp/news/38118/when-jonathan-visited-anambra.html

Check it out here..I don't av strength to copy and paste...u sure say no b u ask dis same question 4 Twitter?

Re: Tinubu Inspects Campaign Office In Abuja by ezeifeanyikings: 10:35pm On Jun 24, 2022
ezeifeanyikings:

In summary...
If u still wanna see pictures go check dis Twitter handle out...I don't av strength for copy n paste...

Re: Tinubu Inspects Campaign Office In Abuja by Mccullum: 10:38pm On Jun 24, 2022
donjazet:

How much were you paid to betray your country men?? Is it truly worth your children's future? Traitors!

Shut up and mind your business.
Re: Tinubu Inspects Campaign Office In Abuja by ledaman: 10:46pm On Jun 24, 2022
donjazet:

How much were you paid to betray your country men?? Is it truly worth your children's future? Traitors!
Get lost you and your
likes are the biggest traitor Using religion to campaign.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Inspects Campaign Office In Abuja by Franklyspeakin: 10:57pm On Jun 24, 2022
Its obvious you are not very smart, Peter obi is from anambra and not Abia.
LeoDeKing:

Someone said you should support a former gov of this state so your future can be guaranteed. grin
Re: Tinubu Inspects Campaign Office In Abuja by jrusky(m): 11:07pm On Jun 24, 2022
shugamummy:
But your Theivnubu with Pampers allocation from Lagos Treasury should occupy the seat. Yorubas are the most terrible beings on earth. They brought Tribalism to the eyes of the Hausas. Just give them ewedu and Amala every owambe and you begin to Lord over them

I will reply you tomorrow don't worry u go chop clean bro its a promise.
Re: Tinubu Inspects Campaign Office In Abuja by jrusky(m): 11:19pm On Jun 24, 2022
melviniyke2002:
dnt let obi gv u high BP,i didnt mention anybody name....suffer no dey tire u.....

Tomorrow I will respond to your post ok.
Re: Tinubu Inspects Campaign Office In Abuja by shugamummy: 11:42pm On Jun 24, 2022
Rubbish reply. Sleep with your reply and remember to affirm that Thievnubu is 69 years when you wake up. Then go back to sleep and dream about how stupid you are

jrusky:

I will reply you tomorrow don't worry u go chop clean bro its a promise.
Re: Tinubu Inspects Campaign Office In Abuja by nnamdi640: 1:10am On Jun 25, 2022
Cursed generation supporting criminals. This will be the next big mistake that will be committed voting for this criminal. No agenda, all he want is to cease power and share the common wealth with his fellow criminals. I can't just imagine Dan dollar the serial agbada dollar store machine and Mr billion vans in charge of our common wealth. Some people are about to make big mistake that will hunt their generation for voting a serial criminal
Re: Tinubu Inspects Campaign Office In Abuja by judedwriter(m): 6:00am On Jun 25, 2022
Hmmmm...

Tinubu seems set to win with all this preparation.. but really, can he win in a free and fair election?
Re: Tinubu Inspects Campaign Office In Abuja by Latakia(f): 6:14am On Jun 25, 2022
Honourable1901:

https://www.thenigerianvoice.com/amp/news/38118/when-jonathan-visited-anambra.html
I'm serious and I honestly mean it. List Obi Pandora projects with pictures or videos of him commissioning those projects during his 8years as governor of Anambra state and win yourself 20K between now and tomorrow. Pictures or videos evidence pls not the usual go to Anambra and verify or come here to insult your p⅘arents.

Re: Tinubu Inspects Campaign Office In Abuja by Ajewumi12: 7:25am On Jun 25, 2022
You are good to go boss....
ASIWAJU FOR PRESIDENT
INSHA ALLAH EMILOKAN OF NIGERIA
ELOFOKANBALE
JAGABAN OF NIGERIA
I AM BATIFIED...
BAT FOREVER ♾️♾️♾️

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Inspects Campaign Office In Abuja by Ajewumi12: 7:29am On Jun 25, 2022
POLITICS GRANDFATHER

Re: Tinubu Inspects Campaign Office In Abuja by jrusky(m): 10:48am On Jun 25, 2022
shugamummy:
Rubbish reply. Sleep with your reply and remember to affirm that Thievnubu is 69 years when you wake up. Then go back to sleep and dream about how stupid you are

Ok. Right now I have your time let's dig it out a little.

Foolishly you went straight to insult the SW fine, but unfortunately for motherfucker like you I'm not from SW, however, people like you who had outgrown wisdom and their mental capacity is operating below the human ratio standard are the most useless human under the sun walking around living their brain back home.

I'm a die hard pdp to the core you are a useless correct login standing upside down, idiot tribalist like you can never make me to vote for Obi and listen ad listen good Mr anuofia, Nnwa ewu, eze idiala you lost your bearing as human thinking whoever do not conform with your silly neolithic demonic ideology that propagate tribalism and insult is afonja or Aboki its big slap to your mental status.

You claimed to be educated but unfortunately you only sat in the classroom but never pass through classroom mentally thereby making you one of the most disgusting, irritating, nonentity semi illiterate idiot, tribalist here in NL. I spit on your head!!!

Either you kill yourself or not the truth is your Obi won't rule Nigeria come 2023. I noticed your lots here who belief bullying anyone into their own favour is all they think no wonder a bitch all the way in Finland imposed weekly sit at home on you mofos and whoever says otherwise is term Aboki or Afonja because to you thwarts fucking genetically confused Bleep-tards believes you must live someone else life.

Pls read don't run away ok.

Hello ewu Gambia you think you got something to say? Sorry your brain works in imbecellic mode which had muted all your reasoning capacity ad your personality began to pendulated like an imbalanced crane with overweight bricks. You have brain but not working. You have eyes but you are blind and an unfortunate human motherfucker. Pls don't call any OP ok because you asked for it and I promised you last that I will feed uiu idiot bumper to bumper with it.

I stop here. Respond and let me dish out more for you I will feed you well bro.
Re: Tinubu Inspects Campaign Office In Abuja by jrusky(m): 11:17am On Jun 25, 2022
melviniyke2002:

I'm here fir you now as promised.

It's you who should not allow tribalism kill you.

I have business no business with Obi and I won't vote him ok.

You can't be bullying people and be insulting them to sale your preferred candidate it's not done.

I stoped supporting Obi because he jumped fence to Labour so sorry I'm not a coward a real man don't run around like headless chicken in battle.

I'm a die pdp and I'm not changing my stand on that I will rather not vote than to vote Obi or Tinubu. I'm not a fucking betrayer ok so I cannot betray the party I have be a member since 1999 because of Obi mbanu it won't sorry because he left pdp without telling anyone the reason so why should I follow him, is he feeding me?
Re: Tinubu Inspects Campaign Office In Abuja by Poleski: 12:28pm On Jun 25, 2022
He was inspecting another dollar sharing location to make sure no EFCC hidden camera was installed.

Only id*iots will vote for this thief.
Re: Tinubu Inspects Campaign Office In Abuja by Greatzeus(m): 4:25pm On Jun 25, 2022
donjazet:

This is what everyone have been saying,how is he a traitor? You prefer him supporting the person you're supporting? The South east fathers and mothers,sons and daughters who gave about 270 votes to Atiku out of 285 delegates votes are what? Wheresas they have their own sons begging and pleading for their votes,yet they left them stranded and voted another Fulani man.
You guys are ever emotional, bitter and hateful. After 2023 election you will go back to your Nigeria is a zoo song again. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Inspects Campaign Office In Abuja by Occurstaem(m): 5:22pm On Jun 25, 2022
seunmsg:
His Excellency, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu GCFR. President and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (2023-2031).
Aamiin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yusuf Gagdi & Baba Hassan Campaign On A Bike In Jos, Plateau State / Nigerians: It's Your Choice To Remain Poor - Aisha Buhari / EndSARS: Hundreds Of Resignations By Police Officers Rejected By The IGP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.