Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Previous Us Visa Denial Application Must Be Consider In Next Application - Travel Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Ads / Previous Us Visa Denial Application Must Be Consider In Next Application (292 Views)

Reapplication For Us Visa After Denial . / List Of Factors Applicant Must Consider When Applying For Visa. / Afraid Of Visa Denial/fraudulent Agent? Explore Escrow Travel Processing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Previous Us Visa Denial Application Must Be Consider In Next Application by coastD: 4:48pm On Jun 24, 2022
PREVIOUS US VISA DENIAL APPLICATION MUST BE CONSIDER IN NEXT APPLICATION
When an applicant that was previous denial us visa , want to reapply for us visa, applicant must be ready to consider the previous application , no matter the location the interview was done , here in Nigeria or abroad.

America embassy keep record of previous application and it will be unfortunate incident for an applicant not to consider previous application when reapplying for us visa when he or she have been denial visa in the past.

There was an applicant that was deported from US due to means of entry us illegally and when I try to help him reapply for us visa, all his information , he try to use to get resident permit, was revisited and series of question was asked about the information they found on the data base of the applicant by the consular here in Lagos Nigeria.

That is why when applicant want to apply for visa, you must be very careful on the agency that is helping you through the application and the information, you are filling in the application form.
Note: when an applicant is been denial us visa, he or she data is still with the us consulate and that information , is what applicant must work on for next application .

There was a family that have been to uk and they return and apply for us visa and they were denial us visa. Some one gave them my contact and to reapply for visa for that family, I have to ask if they have been denial us visa before, they said yes and I got the copy of the previous application and I help them reapply.

The interview was easy for them and they got the visa.
At focushilltop travels and tour, we are experience us visa processing agent with years of experience and with our partnership with experience travel consultant , we can help you process your us visa and other countries.

We help in filling us visa application professionally
We help to do pre-interview session for applicant for us visa
We help to generate most likely questions for interview
We ensure applicant get the right documentation
We educate applicant on visa processing challenges ahead before starting the application.

For consultation contact
Mr Richard 08024995989 call and whatsappp.
Office: 3 Oduyemi street ikeja
Join my facebook page:America visa processing from Nigeria.

Re: Previous Us Visa Denial Application Must Be Consider In Next Application by AroOkigbo(m): 5:21pm On Jun 24, 2022
When are you getting yours?

(1) (Reply)

Advantage And The Disadvantage Of Council Shared And Private House In Uk / MICE Tourism: What Exactly Is It? / The Palm Beaches: A Luxury Travel Guide To Florida’s Fairy-tale Land For Adults

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.