Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,267 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Did You Receive Any Stipend From The Abacha Loot Disbursement? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did You Receive Any Stipend From The Abacha Loot Disbursement? (573 Views)

Kwara APC Crisis: I Didn’t Receive Any Summon Letter - Lai Mohammed / NAF Did Not Receive Any ‘Rescue Calls’ Regarding Attack On Borno Village / Statement On The Return Of The Abacha Stolen Millions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Receive Any Stipend From The Abacha Loot Disbursement? by Awoleesu(m): 6:20pm On Jun 24, 2022
I had passed a comment on a post related to this topic (see: https://www.nairaland.com/7194066/govt-shares-322.5m-abacha-loot) but a fellow Nairalander advised me to create a separate thread in respect of my comment...

So, here is it!

Sequel to a claim now going viral, by one Mr. Ugolor, who floated a mushroom 'monitoring NGO' with the objective of rendering 'accounts' on how the Buhari administration spent the recovered Abacha loot running in the tune of about $323 million.
Ugolor claimed the recovered loot has been exhaustively spent on some 1.9 million poor and vulnerable Nigerians, and that his organization did monitor how this money was disbursed using the "social welfare register" as the database that guided the disbursement.

My take is that since Nairaland represents a quorum of the spread, it is wise to verify the claims of Ugolor on this forum.
With over 2million subscribers, the probability is trite that at least a few tens of Nairalanders may have benefited from the so-called Abacha loot disbursement.

In order to test the veracity of Ugolor's claims, I ask that any Nairalander who is a beneficiary of the disbursement kindly help us with this survey by simply typing "Yea" in the comments section of this post.

Thank you all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Receive Any Stipend From The Abacha Loot Disbursement? by tobilanreo: 6:21pm On Jun 24, 2022
Na today ?
You will wait tire

2 Likes

Re: Did You Receive Any Stipend From The Abacha Loot Disbursement? by Jennyjay283: 6:22pm On Jun 24, 2022
Enjoy!
Re: Did You Receive Any Stipend From The Abacha Loot Disbursement? by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:27pm On Jun 24, 2022
"For poorest of the poor"
Are you in that category?

You may not find them here on Nairaland
Re: Did You Receive Any Stipend From The Abacha Loot Disbursement? by Cubalabloo(m): 6:27pm On Jun 24, 2022
They embezled the money.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Receive Any Stipend From The Abacha Loot Disbursement? by LegendAnselm: 6:31pm On Jun 24, 2022
Looter have loot the loots.just like tonte vs tonto =toto tire.. Buhari have loot nigeria dry. Mission complet.. we ll see the effect very soon

1 Like

Re: Did You Receive Any Stipend From The Abacha Loot Disbursement? by Nazgul: 6:38pm On Jun 24, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Are you on that category?

When the government uses this term they're simply telling you that disbursement would take, or took place in selected northern communities

2 Likes

Re: Did You Receive Any Stipend From The Abacha Loot Disbursement? by Khayceeofficial(m): 6:55pm On Jun 24, 2022
Like tho each time Bible mentioned wilderness, e be like na naija them dhe refer to

1 Like

Re: Did You Receive Any Stipend From The Abacha Loot Disbursement? by ajekpaks(m): 7:13pm On Jun 24, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
"For poorest of the poor" Are you on that category?

In other words people
Re: Did You Receive Any Stipend From The Abacha Loot Disbursement? by slimfit1(m): 7:25pm On Jun 24, 2022
Buhari has shared it with his people don't ask.

2 Likes

Re: Did You Receive Any Stipend From The Abacha Loot Disbursement? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 24, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: Did You Receive Any Stipend From The Abacha Loot Disbursement? by meobizy(f): 7:31pm On Jun 24, 2022
1.9 million Nigerians is not up to 1% of our 220 million total population. Millionaire no dey here then na beneficiary from this scheme you go find? Lol.
Re: Did You Receive Any Stipend From The Abacha Loot Disbursement? by Awoleesu(m): 7:51pm On Jun 24, 2022
meobizy:
1.9 million Nigerians is not up to 1% of our 220 million total population. Millionaire no dey here then na beneficiary from this scheme you go find? Lol.
Despite the numbers of Nairalanders seeking alms here on every FP post?
Re: Did You Receive Any Stipend From The Abacha Loot Disbursement? by Awoleesu(m): 7:53pm On Jun 24, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Are you on that category?

I am not in the category, but I have seen a handful of Nairalanders ofttimes seek alms on the forum... Methinks it takes one to be 'that poor' to come seek financial help here!
Re: Did You Receive Any Stipend From The Abacha Loot Disbursement? by meobizy(f): 7:58pm On Jun 24, 2022
Awoleesu:

Despite the numbers of Nairalanders seeking alms here on every FP post?
Cheap scammers, that’s what they all are. The underprivileged who government schemes are targeted at use the cheapest of phones; the types one can make calls with and send 140 character SMSes.
Re: Did You Receive Any Stipend From The Abacha Loot Disbursement? by Awoleesu(m): 8:01pm On Jun 24, 2022
meobizy:
Cheap scammers, that’s what they all are. The underprivileged who government schemes are targeted at use the cheapest of phones; the types one can make calls with and send 140 character SMSes.

grin grin grin
Re: Did You Receive Any Stipend From The Abacha Loot Disbursement? by texannaija: 9:02pm On Jun 24, 2022
Awoleesu:
I had passed a comment on a post related to this topic (see: https://www.nairaland.com/7194066/govt-shares-322.5m-abacha-loot) but a fellow Nairalander advised me to create a separate thread in respect of my comment...

So, here is it!

Sequel to a claim now going viral, by one Mr. Ugolor, who floated a mushroom 'monitoring NGO' with the objective of rendering 'accounts' on how the Buhari administration spent the recovered Abacha loot running in the tune of about $323 million.
Ugolor claimed the recovered loot has been exhaustively spent on some 1.9 million poor and vulnerable Nigerians, and that his organization did monitor how this money was disbursed using the "social welfare register" as the database that guided the disbursement.

My take is that since Nairaland represents a quorum of the spread, it is wise to verify the claims of Ugolor on this forum.
With over 2million subscribers, the probability is trite that at least a few tens of Nairalanders may have benefited from the so-called Abacha loot disbursement.

In order to test the veracity of Ugolor's claims, I ask that any Nairalander who is a beneficiary of the disbursement kindly help us with this survey by simply typing "Yea" in the comments section of this post.

Thank you all.

Okay baby!!

(1) (Reply)

2023:INEC Registers 10,000 Voters In 3 Days (PHOTOS) / What Is This Bag All About / Seun Is A Hero, None Of You Have Ever Done Anything With Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.