Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

'Please Expose Me Now' - Reno Omokri Dares David Hundeyin, Obi's Supporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Please Expose Me Now' - Reno Omokri Dares David Hundeyin, Obi's Supporters (810 Views)

Tinubu: Expose Me If You Can — Pastor Tunde Bakare Dares Fani-kayode / If Sowore Was Igbo, He Would Have Been Out By Now’ – Reno Omokri / ''sack EFCC Boss, Ibrahim Magu, Now'' Reno Omokri Tells President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Please Expose Me Now' - Reno Omokri Dares David Hundeyin, Obi's Supporters by JEWELofHELL666: 6:26pm On Jun 24, 2022
The only reason many people are afraid to call out Peter Obi is because of the online bullying from his supporters. One even threatened me that if I don’t shut up they will get David Hundeyin to expose me. Please expose me now. Don’t wait. I WILL speak my mind!

#TableShaker

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1540383441878847488?s=19

Re: 'Please Expose Me Now' - Reno Omokri Dares David Hundeyin, Obi's Supporters by PresidObi: 6:27pm On Jun 24, 2022
It's now official, anyone who wants to be relevant in Nigeria must mention Peter Obi, the most popular Nigerian alive grin

4 Likes

Re: 'Please Expose Me Now' - Reno Omokri Dares David Hundeyin, Obi's Supporters by Islandlady(f): 6:29pm On Jun 24, 2022
Reno Sharrap your time has passed, David hundeyin is Igbos newly found Twitter savior!

David days of reckoning is also coming, except he will not speak against their candidates

Two clowns!

11 Likes

Re: 'Please Expose Me Now' - Reno Omokri Dares David Hundeyin, Obi's Supporters by Cubalabloo(m): 6:30pm On Jun 24, 2022
An irrelevant contest from some irrelevant personalities.
Re: 'Please Expose Me Now' - Reno Omokri Dares David Hundeyin, Obi's Supporters by Penguin2: 6:31pm On Jun 24, 2022
Calm down Oga Reno…

God has already exposed you

Prior to this moment, most of us held you in high esteem.

We thought of you as man of the people with altruistic intentions for Nigeria and Nigerians.

But recent happenings has exposed you as just another charlatan only interested in his pocket and selfish interests.

What anymore exposing could be more than that?

5 Likes

Re: 'Please Expose Me Now' - Reno Omokri Dares David Hundeyin, Obi's Supporters by duro4chang(m): 6:34pm On Jun 24, 2022
Bully vs bullies.
Re: 'Please Expose Me Now' - Reno Omokri Dares David Hundeyin, Obi's Supporters by buckeyemedia: 6:43pm On Jun 24, 2022
Penguin2:
Calm down Oga Reno…

God has already exposed you

Prior to this moment, most of us held you in high esteem.

We thought of you as man of the people with altruistic intentions for Nigeria and Nigerians.

But recent happenings has exposed you as just another charlatan only interested in his pocket and selfish interests.

What anymore exposing could be more than that?
Only the oblivious Biafran Mumurist Hypocrites held him in high esteem for massaging their egos with false illusion.

I believe you must be one of them, since you have already confessed to been an estranged disciple of Reno Omokri?

1 Like

Re: 'Please Expose Me Now' - Reno Omokri Dares David Hundeyin, Obi's Supporters by Penguin2: 7:00pm On Jun 24, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Only the oblivious Biafran Mumurist Hypocrites held him in high esteem for massaging their egos with false illusion.

I believe you must be one of them, since you have already confessed to been an estranged disciple of Reno Omokri?

I believe you must be an ardent BMC who used to be continually in pain because Reno used to be a thorn on the flesh of your slow and lifeless president.
Re: 'Please Expose Me Now' - Reno Omokri Dares David Hundeyin, Obi's Supporters by triple996(m): 7:02pm On Jun 24, 2022
PANDORA DON DE COLLECT cheesy
Re: 'Please Expose Me Now' - Reno Omokri Dares David Hundeyin, Obi's Supporters by Smithkafors(m): 7:04pm On Jun 24, 2022
Any youth supporting these old sick men needs help. Ask yourself, when last have you seen these aspirants with common man?. A leader should be approachable and understands his people. Since they won, how many of them have gone to even common radio stations for question and answer?...... Do you think tinubu who collected millions of dollars of loans for Lagos State without making it look like Rwanda our neighbors, will do anything tangible in old age?. Since they won, they have been moving from the same corrupt people in government sharing positions among themselves.
Vote Labour for a new change in old order. We must move ahead!.

Re: 'Please Expose Me Now' - Reno Omokri Dares David Hundeyin, Obi's Supporters by Frigga13: 7:08pm On Jun 24, 2022
Nothing is real
All Na hustle

Power to the people!!
Re: 'Please Expose Me Now' - Reno Omokri Dares David Hundeyin, Obi's Supporters by ajekpaks(m): 7:13pm On Jun 24, 2022
Reno's problems is that he knows he'll never be politically relevant in Nigeria, hence his uncoordinated jargon spewing
Re: 'Please Expose Me Now' - Reno Omokri Dares David Hundeyin, Obi's Supporters by Kingspin(m): 7:16pm On Jun 24, 2022
No mature mind should listen to Reno,
He is busy brainwashing the public to change their mindset.

Very shameful from a person who calls himself a pastor.
Re: 'Please Expose Me Now' - Reno Omokri Dares David Hundeyin, Obi's Supporters by VoteTinubu2023: 7:40pm On Jun 24, 2022
PDP Vs LP.... May their fight never end.

cheesy

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: PDP NWC Sacks Iyorcha Ayu As National Chairman, Name Replacement / Lagos Made Tinubu. He Came To Lagos Like Any Other Person / Genuine Prophets : Oyetola/adeleke...prophesy Now Who Will Win?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.