Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,491 members, 7,850,715 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:52 AM

Mention One Peter Obi Legacy Project, And Win Instant #10,000 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mention One Peter Obi Legacy Project, And Win Instant #10,000 (1686 Views)

Instant 10,000 Naira To 100 Peter Obi Supporters / President Buhari Commissions Legacy Project In Kogi State (Photos) / What's Peter OBI Legacy Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention One Peter Obi Legacy Project, And Win Instant #10,000 by dplordx(m): 7:51pm On Jun 24, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Mention One Peter Obi Legacy Project, And Win Instant #10,000 by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 24, 2022
SEYIKP:
I am not here to joke. Mention one Peter Obi legacy project and get a cash reward of #10,000 instantly.

Modified; I can see some of you mentioning, Secretariat, state university, street light etc.
Types of legacy projects are, there was no qualitative free education in any part of Nigeria before the legendary sage (Awolowo) brought one to Western region. There was no free trade zone in Nigeria before BAT, initiated one in Lagos.

first sitting governor to give free 1million to any Anamabra or outside that has 1st class upper credit for start up
Re: Mention One Peter Obi Legacy Project, And Win Instant #10,000 by walefresh3(m): 8:02pm On Jun 24, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
first sitting governor to give free 1million to any Anamabra or outside that has 1st class upper credit for start up

Omo see mediocrity legacies of nyamiri leader... Nigerians don surffer

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mention One Peter Obi Legacy Project, And Win Instant #10,000 by Gift96: 8:09pm On Jun 24, 2022
SEYIKP:
mention one and see if I don't have money.
They probably don't understand "legacy" or "legacy projects". Obi has non...

Op I dey here sha o. If you go like dorp the 10k cry
Re: Mention One Peter Obi Legacy Project, And Win Instant #10,000 by walefresh3(m): 8:09pm On Jun 24, 2022
Nyamiris show us something like dis idea , initiated or completed during obi terms as governor of anambra.. ...either sponsor by investors or state government.. not mediocrity infrastructures

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Zr_LxXhIrc

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Peter Obi Legacy Project, And Win Instant #10,000 by Upright750: 8:12pm On Jun 24, 2022
Paying salaries, pension and gratuities is a big deal in nigeria .. not to talk of infrastructure without borrowing.. go check how much states re oweing today. Is now i understand that many nigerians like suffering . This shows we can never learn because tribalism and hatreds. The worst part of this whole thing is the sentiments from those i thought they re self and mind developed. Why would anyone want to go back to the same old men we all knew they re not gonna take nigeria forward.
Re: Mention One Peter Obi Legacy Project, And Win Instant #10,000 by Polchiz(m): 8:17pm On Jun 24, 2022
SEYIKP:
mention one and see if I don't have money.

Pay those that has mentioned first.
Re: Mention One Peter Obi Legacy Project, And Win Instant #10,000 by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 24, 2022
walefresh3:

Omo see mediocrity legacies of nyamiri leader... Nigerians don surffer
how many do ur governor did hope ur alright peter left a lagacies the first governor to challenge his ganged up impeachement so many which one did tinubu and Atiku kept mention one that's if understand what legacy is self.
Re: Mention One Peter Obi Legacy Project, And Win Instant #10,000 by shortIGBOman: 8:21pm On Jun 24, 2022
This is the major Peter Obi's legacy in Anambra. Anambra Agbero always thank him for this. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mention One Peter Obi Legacy Project, And Win Instant #10,000 by alizma: 8:24pm On Jun 24, 2022
I told them, if peter Obi is what he portray, then Anambra should be like California by now. He lead that state for 8good years. If he couldn't make significant change in Anambra for 8years, I see no reason why any reasonable person should expect wonder from him as a president without much people in the Senate and house of rep

1 Like

Re: Mention One Peter Obi Legacy Project, And Win Instant #10,000 by Nyamiri: 8:27pm On Jun 24, 2022
Upright750:
Paying salaries, pension and gratuities is a big deal in nigeria .. not to talk of infrastructure without borrowing.. go check how much states re oweing today. Is now i understand that many nigerians like suffering . This shows we can never learn because tribalism and hatreds. The worst part of this whole thing is the sentiments from those i thought they re self and mind developed. Why would anyone want to go back to the same old men we all knew they re not gonna take nigeria forward.

How much was Obi paying as Minimum wage when he was Governor? Was it up to the National minimum wage and the amount other states were paying?
If Peter Obi was such a useful leader, why are Anambra people leaving for Lagos every damn day?

Some of you are so ignorant of who Peter Obi is and just come online to spew trash.

3 Likes

Re: Mention One Peter Obi Legacy Project, And Win Instant #10,000 by Factcheck0001: 8:51pm On Jun 24, 2022
SEYIKP:
I am not here to joke. Mention one Peter Obi legacy project and get a cash reward of #10,000 instantly.

Modified; I can see some of you mentioning, Secretariat, state university, street light etc.
Types of legacy projects are, there was no qualitative free education in any part of Nigeria before the legendary sage (Awolowo) brought one to Western region. There was no free trade zone in Nigeria before BAT, initiated one in Lagos.

this are his legacies below with pictures

1….he refused to pay doctors for 13 months thereby starving them n their family even when he had d money

2….d poor financial manager invested state money in a business only to run at a loss eventually

3….he couldn’t increase igr from 400 million for 8 years n Obiano doubled it within one year of been governor

4…..he supervised d extra judicial killing of his kinsmen n he dumped them inside awkuzu river,if Nigeria were to b a working country he should b sentenced to life imprisonment without parole

In case anyone want to argue these are d receipts n evidences

1 Like

Re: Mention One Peter Obi Legacy Project, And Win Instant #10,000 by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 24, 2022
OP I really need that 10k , am in a tight corner right now
Re: Mention One Peter Obi Legacy Project, And Win Instant #10,000 by Coly2012(m): 10:02pm On Jun 24, 2022
Peter obi requited over 200 ict teachers and provided schools with over 50 hp laptops with internet connection to this schools and a contract with Galaxy backbone for mentainaces of the supplies and also the services of new horizon for requirement and training of the teachers who he gave a laptop each,all for the benefit of the anambra child. What lagacy project is more than this.
Re: Mention One Peter Obi Legacy Project, And Win Instant #10,000 by Echoban: 7:06am On Jun 25, 2022
Coly2012:
Peter obi requited over 200 ict teachers and provided schools with over 50 hp laptops with internet connection to this schools and a contract with Galaxy backbone for mentainaces of the supplies and also the services of new horizon for requirement and training of the teachers who he gave a laptop each,all for the benefit of the anambra child. What lagacy project is more than this.

This one self na the legacy project.. arrh

Take a clue

BAT brought Eko Atlantic City
BAT brought Lekki Free trade zone
Obiano brought State Airport
Obiano brought Rice Mill
Donald Duke brought Tinapa
And co.

These are legacy project we are talking. Not he buy laptop, he share 1million, coz even my state local Government chairman did do more than these things.
Re: Mention One Peter Obi Legacy Project, And Win Instant #10,000 by Coly2012(m): 7:18am On Jun 25, 2022
Echoban:

This one self na the legacy project.. arrh

Take a clue

BAT brought Eko Atlantic City
BAT brought Lekki Free trade zone
Obiano brought State Airport
Obiano brought Rice Mill
Donald Duke brought Tinapa
And co.

These are legacy project we are talking. Not he buy laptop, he share 1million, coz even my state local Government chairman did do more than these things.
so education is not a lagacy project? Na people like you make Nigeria be like this, what about the Agulu lake resolt.
Re: Mention One Peter Obi Legacy Project, And Win Instant #10,000 by Echoban: 7:34am On Jun 25, 2022
Coly2012:
so education is not a lagacy project? Na people like you make Nigeria be like this, what about the Agulu lake resolt.

Just like saying paying salary is a legacy project, there are some things that are basic.. Education, wages , among all the Aspirants who has done well in education to start with?? BAT even did better , 1st Gov to make WAEC free, Built Millennium ultramodern school in each 20 local Government, Paid Salary and gratuity.

So do u see me mentioning that as his Archieving legacies??! No.

We can give that education legacy to Obafemi Awolowo as the pioneer of free education in Nigeria. that's legacy project on his side.
Shey u get my point now.

So tell us , pls remove Agulu lake resort from that place.

Which of those things fit Into what I listed out there,

BAT proposed the talk abt 4th mainland bridge
, Brought PPP to Nigeria which are building Lekki deep Seaport,

These are what I meant...

So let's know the one done by Peter Obi..

1 Like

Re: Mention One Peter Obi Legacy Project, And Win Instant #10,000 by Echoban: 7:41am On Jun 25, 2022
SEYIKP:

I dey follow this thread pra pra. grin

Someone mentioned Agulu lake resort, I no fit laugh, like how grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amaechi Revelation:Tinubu Has Been Allowed To Get Away Abusing Electoral Process / Peter Obi's Is Sure Of 19 States From 4 Zones / Osun APC Shameful Defeat: Sanwo-Olu Refuses To Campaign With Tinubu's Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.