Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Uniport Transcript - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniport Transcript (1203 Views)

Video Of A Lecturer Sexually Harassing A Student Released By RSUTV - UNIPORT / Uniport Transcript Online / Uniport Post Utme 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uniport Transcript by Iny3(m): 8:03pm On Jun 24, 2022
Good evening all,

Please I need help with regards someone who has collected transcript from uniport before or anyone who can link me with someone that has collected in the past. It is really urgent please.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Uniport Transcript by DevilSignature: 9:12pm On Jun 24, 2022
Iny3:
Good evening all,

Please I need help with regards someone who has collected transcript from uniport before or anyone who can link me with someone that has collected in the past. It is really urgent please.

Thanks in anticipation.
I have collected mine, what are the things you want to know?
Re: Uniport Transcript by Iny3(m): 6:38am On Jun 26, 2022
DevilSignature:
I'd love to know how you went about it. Plus if you have an e-copy of it. Can we talk further on whatsapp? I also sent you an email. Kindly check.
Re: Uniport Transcript by DevilSignature: 9:47am On Jun 26, 2022
Iny3:
I'd love to know how you went about it. Plus if you have an e-copy of it. Can we talk further on whatsapp? I also sent you an email. Kindly check.
go to senate building ground floor
Re: Uniport Transcript by prinxwizard(m): 3:49pm On Jun 26, 2022
DevilSignature:
Can I chat with you on WhatsApp?
Re: Uniport Transcript by DevilSignature: 3:58pm On Jun 26, 2022
prinxwizard:

Can I chat with you on WhatsApp?
ok

Zero 7 0 three 8 seven five 7 nine 17
Re: Uniport Transcript by Iny3(m): 7:53pm On Jun 26, 2022
DevilSignature:
go to senate building ground floor
ASUU is on strike and I can't get it. Please I want to chat with you privately. Kindly reply my pm.
Re: Uniport Transcript by Calvin001: 1:59pm On Jul 12, 2022
Is it possible for 100 level student in Uniport to request transcript?
DevilSignature:
Re: Uniport Transcript by itsnneny: 8:36pm On Jul 22, 2022
[How do one get her transcript now that ASUU is on strike? quote author=Iny3 post=114182315] ASUU is on strike and I can't get it. Please I want to chat with you privately. Kindly reply my pm.[/quote]
Re: Uniport Transcript by barbieQ(f): 8:19am On Sep 15, 2022
Iny3:
Good evening all,

Thanks in anticipation.

Where you able to collect your transcript even with ASUU on strike?
Re: Uniport Transcript by Iny3(m): 2:23pm On Sep 21, 2022
barbieQ:

Where you able to collect your transcript even with ASUU on strike?
I just applied for it last week. Was given 2 weeks to collect. So I'm expecting it next week.
Re: Uniport Transcript by Awesomemama: 12:29pm On Apr 15, 2023
Iny3:
I just applied for it last week. Was given 2 weeks to collect. So I'm expecting it next week.

Please do you have contact that can help with me with it?
Re: Uniport Transcript by marshman293: 4:31pm On May 03, 2023
Where and how did you apply
Re: Uniport Transcript by Iny3(m): 1:17am On Dec 08, 2023
Awesomemama:

Please do you have contact that can help with me with it?
Hello, I have been off nairaland for a while as I travelled out of Nigeria. Kindly send me a mail on “inyephraimumoren@gmail.com” if you still need the contact.
Re: Uniport Transcript by Awesomemama: 8:26pm On Dec 13, 2023
Iny3:
Hello, I have been off nairaland for a while as I travelled out of Nigeria. Kindly send me a mail on @gmail.com” if you still need the contact.

It has been sorted, thanks

(1) (Reply)

Registration For Unilorin(supplemantary) / Public-vs-private-school / Ekpoma Engineering Lecturer Caught Trying To Sleep With A Student !(Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.