Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

In A Sane Country APC Is Not Supposed To Be On The Ballot~pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In A Sane Country APC Is Not Supposed To Be On The Ballot~pictures (1301 Views)

In A Sane Country These People Would Have Been Deported Back To Their Country / We Won't Leave You Alone Until You Return To Your Country - APC Tells Atiku / INEC Includes Zamfara APC Candidates On The Ballot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In A Sane Country APC Is Not Supposed To Be On The Ballot~pictures by vasel15: 10:54pm On Jun 24, 2022
duro4chang:
Why are you saying this? You must be obidient to the end. Wont you?

Sorry I am stubborn, I won't be obidient for no man, did you not read? I said Nigeria is dead to Mr
Re: In A Sane Country APC Is Not Supposed To Be On The Ballot~pictures by VoteObi2023: 11:46pm On Jun 24, 2022
Softmirror:

I UNDERSTAND YOUR FRUSTRATION. IT STILL BOILS DOWN TO THE DISEASE CALLED POVERTY.
Are you a millionaire?
Re: In A Sane Country APC Is Not Supposed To Be On The Ballot~pictures by Nobody: 1:08am On Jun 25, 2022
There is no reasonable Nigerian that does not know Peter Obi stand out as a true decent and corrupt free politician to take Nigeria out of the woods. Its only selfish Nigerians that are currently benefiting from this decadence in Nigerian today that wont understand why Obi is the best for Nigeria come 2023. Anyone who truly love progress and wish Nigeria well will definitely support Obi. You can see such love and acceptance across the entire country for Peter Obi without collecting shishi.

2 Likes

Re: In A Sane Country APC Is Not Supposed To Be On The Ballot~pictures by duro4chang(m): 7:15am On Jun 25, 2022
vasel15:

Sorry I am stubborn, I won't be obidient for no man, did you not read? I said Nigeria is dead to Mr
I think you were also Obidient. Nigeria is not dead we only have bad leaders.
Re: In A Sane Country APC Is Not Supposed To Be On The Ballot~pictures by Softmirror: 7:48am On Jun 25, 2022
VoteObi2023:

Are you a millionaire?

I HAVE CONTENTMENT. THE VERY BEST OF WEALTH. IT IS PRICELESS.
Re: In A Sane Country APC Is Not Supposed To Be On The Ballot~pictures by vasel15: 12:20pm On Jun 25, 2022
Softmirror:

Church rat
Re: In A Sane Country APC Is Not Supposed To Be On The Ballot~pictures by VoteObi2023: 1:30pm On Jun 25, 2022
Softmirror:

grin

You no get money and you dey broke-shame somebody.
Re: In A Sane Country APC Is Not Supposed To Be On The Ballot~pictures by Omoslim26: 1:42pm On Jun 25, 2022
Apc did the unthinkable.
If to se Nigerians be serious people,Apc suppose don become abomination by now.
But no many people only let their lives depend on my party and candidate must win,they don't care about how they will inflict unhampered sufferings on the country.
This yeye man just wake up one morning,block borders all because of Rice undecided
Re: In A Sane Country APC Is Not Supposed To Be On The Ballot~pictures by Softmirror: 5:27pm On Jun 25, 2022
VoteObi2023:

grin

You no get money and you dey broke-shame somebody.

MOST PEOPLE WHO COMPLAIN ABOUT THE GOVERNMENT ARE MOSTLY PEOPLE WHO ARE TO USE THE GOD GIVEN BRAIN. THERE ARE TOO MANY OPPORTUNITIES IN THIS COUNTRY SO BLESSED. UNFORTUNATELY, THE LAZY MIND IS WAITING FOR THE GOVERNMENT TO SPOON FEED THEM. PATHETICALLY SAD! VASEL15.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Videos Of People Burning APC Brooms Happened In Nigeria (Proof) / Watch What HAPPENED As INEC Chairman Announce Tinubu As The Winner / Igbo Man Threatens Yorubas In Lagos With War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.