Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,278 members, 7,826,081 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Ahmed Lawan Stranded As INEC Certifies Bashir Machina Winner Of Yobe North - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmed Lawan Stranded As INEC Certifies Bashir Machina Winner Of Yobe North (52587 Views)

Bashir Machina Leads APC Rally in Nguru LGA, Yobe State (Pictures) / Bashir Machina: I Won’t Step Down For Lawan / Ahmad Lawan In Limbo As Bashir Machina Refuses To Step Down From Senate Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Lawan Stranded As INEC Certifies Bashir Machina Winner Of Yobe North by DispatcherLagos: 8:54pm On Jun 24, 2022
Nyamiri:

Jagaban fell out with Saraki because of this bloated, empty-headed fool called Lawan. Supported Lawan to become Senate President, only to turn around and become a traitor.
How is he a traitor?
For vying for a political position?
You guys are very funny....
You termed Osibanjo a traitor now Lawan what is even wrong with all of you?

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Lawan Stranded As INEC Certifies Bashir Machina Winner Of Yobe North by Moh247: 8:54pm On Jun 24, 2022
As Ipob people don begin dey call am consensus, begin dey support him, I knew his end was near like Sarathief, Dino, Shehu Sani and others Igbos used their badluck to finish

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Lawan Stranded As INEC Certifies Bashir Machina Winner Of Yobe North by eddie7: 8:55pm On Jun 24, 2022
BrodaJato:
[Thanks to the Rule Of Law.
Our Democracy is winning, If our leaders at all echelon can begin to be Obidient this way, then 2023 looks Good and Brighter=eddie7 post=114126226]

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/ahmed-lawan-stranded-as-inec-certifies-bashir-machina-winner-of-yobe-north/

Yesoooo even the supreme court went OBIdient earlier today

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Lawan Stranded As INEC Certifies Bashir Machina Winner Of Yobe North by pat077: 8:55pm On Jun 24, 2022
I say I like it like that..... Let him continue to lick his wound. Hope same applies to akpabio as well
Re: Ahmed Lawan Stranded As INEC Certifies Bashir Machina Winner Of Yobe North by Halo22: 8:56pm On Jun 24, 2022
Good for Sen. Lawan. He wanted to eat his cake and still have it. Let him rest for once, NASS is not his entitlement.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Lawan Stranded As INEC Certifies Bashir Machina Winner Of Yobe North by openmine(m): 8:58pm On Jun 24, 2022
vision2050:
Justice to Democracy. Machina won the ticket why do APC denied him? INEC should recognise Machina and Lawan can contest for Local Government Chairman.
grin

Re: Ahmed Lawan Stranded As INEC Certifies Bashir Machina Winner Of Yobe North by fredoooooo: 8:58pm On Jun 24, 2022
E don Red... you can't sow bitterkola and reap kolanut grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Lawan Stranded As INEC Certifies Bashir Machina Winner Of Yobe North by Kenmatt(m): 8:58pm On Jun 24, 2022
This is a good one

A thing like this will curb some irregularities, selfishness, greediness and feeling of entitlement by some of our Politicians.

Is it not Senator Chukwuma Utazi of Enugu North Senatorial Zone that willingly stepped down that he is not going to contest this time so that his "brother" Ugwuanyi will go.

This is what Politics should be all about. Not Power intoxicating Northern Politicians like Lawan.

No wonder we all croone; "Enugu State is in the Hand of God"
Re: Ahmed Lawan Stranded As INEC Certifies Bashir Machina Winner Of Yobe North by vickydevoka(m): 8:58pm On Jun 24, 2022
awoniyi1236:
grin Aboki
He is not Fulani, the other guy is Fulani how him wan outshine am
Re: Ahmed Lawan Stranded As INEC Certifies Bashir Machina Winner Of Yobe North by emerged01(m): 8:58pm On Jun 24, 2022
Thanks to Kalucheesy

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Lawan Stranded As INEC Certifies Bashir Machina Winner Of Yobe North by porthouse7(f): 8:59pm On Jun 24, 2022
Lick ur wound in peace
Re: Ahmed Lawan Stranded As INEC Certifies Bashir Machina Winner Of Yobe North by dannyville2(m): 8:59pm On Jun 24, 2022
Nyamiri:
Let him join Obi in Labour party and Obikulate grin

Is it to much? At least he will unwillingly become that structure
Re: Ahmed Lawan Stranded As INEC Certifies Bashir Machina Winner Of Yobe North by Angrymode: 9:00pm On Jun 24, 2022
I love that Machina of a man grin

Chai!!! So finally, this is where Buhari and his cabal landed Lawan grin

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Lawan Stranded As INEC Certifies Bashir Machina Winner Of Yobe North by Elsueno: 9:01pm On Jun 24, 2022
Nyamiri:

Jagaban fell out with Saraki because of this bloated, empty-headed fool called Lawan. Supported Lawan to become Senate President, only to turn around and become a traitor.

Seriously?!...who choose lawan over saraki, that is some serious political miscalculation, How on earth would u look at saraki & choose lawan instead....Saraki looks smarter on every aspect even d corruption one

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Lawan Stranded As INEC Certifies Bashir Machina Winner Of Yobe North by Myself2(m): 9:01pm On Jun 24, 2022
Na him dem make
Serves him right
Re: Ahmed Lawan Stranded As INEC Certifies Bashir Machina Winner Of Yobe North by integrity16(m): 9:02pm On Jun 24, 2022
At last. I'm sure falana's interpretation of the role of inec in the 2022 electoral law came in handy.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Lawan Stranded As INEC Certifies Bashir Machina Winner Of Yobe North by Heffalump(m): 9:02pm On Jun 24, 2022
To all these politicians, their time must expire
Re: Ahmed Lawan Stranded As INEC Certifies Bashir Machina Winner Of Yobe North by Yampotatocarrot(m): 9:02pm On Jun 24, 2022
Yungstallion:
Ahmed Lawan now...

Loooooooooooooooooooooooool, abeg who is this guy?
Re: Ahmed Lawan Stranded As INEC Certifies Bashir Machina Winner Of Yobe North by easytig(m): 9:02pm On Jun 24, 2022
Chai jagaban have served him breakfast,lunch and dinner all at once.now he knows who d boss is.
Re: Ahmed Lawan Stranded As INEC Certifies Bashir Machina Winner Of Yobe North by toujurs: 9:05pm On Jun 24, 2022
Anansa0003:
You go Bleep with jagaban ..Na the result be this
Shut up jare, Was he the only one that contested against your saviour tinubu? Mumu talk!

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Lawan Stranded As INEC Certifies Bashir Machina Winner Of Yobe North by emmi14: 9:05pm On Jun 24, 2022
Nyamiri:
Let him join Obi in Labour party and Obikulate grin

Obviously he's no longer happy with APC. He is misplaced already for not supporting Tinubu candidacy.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Lawan Stranded As INEC Certifies Bashir Machina Winner Of Yobe North by vicfajeze: 9:06pm On Jun 24, 2022
vision2050:
Justice to Democracy. Machina won the ticket why do APC denied him? INEC should recognise Machina and Lawan can contest for Local Government Chairman.
LOL!local goverment chairman?omo ale ni e joo
Re: Ahmed Lawan Stranded As INEC Certifies Bashir Machina Winner Of Yobe North by Whisk(m): 9:06pm On Jun 24, 2022
Adamu can you see your failures that are staring you in the face now?
You have failed.
Ahmed Lawan you have entered thier trap!

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Lawan Stranded As INEC Certifies Bashir Machina Winner Of Yobe North by Soulsymbol99: 9:06pm On Jun 24, 2022
Now he understands wot tinubu meant wen he said he(Lawan) can now go and lick his wounds grin

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Lawan Stranded As INEC Certifies Bashir Machina Winner Of Yobe North by whippersnapper(m): 9:06pm On Jun 24, 2022
But come to think of it. There should be tenure limit for legislators now . Since 1999 na your papa house.

He should go to hell as far as I care

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Lawan Stranded As INEC Certifies Bashir Machina Winner Of Yobe North by timemotivator: 9:06pm On Jun 24, 2022
[quote author=ArmaniUhuru post=114126404]This news too sweet my belle. cheesy cheesy
Nobody has the Monopoly to a political seat. Greed was the focal point of the whole noise.

Bravo Machina[/quothe] I swear e sweet my belle die. Na birthright? Oga Ahmed go and rest

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Lawan Stranded As INEC Certifies Bashir Machina Winner Of Yobe North by Anansa0003: 9:07pm On Jun 24, 2022
toujurs:
Shut up jare, Was he the only one that contested against your saviour tinubu? Mumu talk!
Tinubu is not my saviour.. I'm obidient ..

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Lawan Stranded As INEC Certifies Bashir Machina Winner Of Yobe North by FlashDboy: 9:07pm On Jun 24, 2022

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Lawan Stranded As INEC Certifies Bashir Machina Winner Of Yobe North by longview007: 9:08pm On Jun 24, 2022
AdeniyiA:
"Many big politicians will go down in 2023"...TB JOSHUA

Very Correct.
Re: Ahmed Lawan Stranded As INEC Certifies Bashir Machina Winner Of Yobe North by Bimffo(m): 9:08pm On Jun 24, 2022
Jagaban already advised him to lick his wounds. He should do that please and not stress anyone.

Maybe he should go and join the party of the yoot. Labour party.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Lawan Stranded As INEC Certifies Bashir Machina Winner Of Yobe North by lecturerr(m): 9:09pm On Jun 24, 2022
This is just the beginning of the turn tables.
Re: Ahmed Lawan Stranded As INEC Certifies Bashir Machina Winner Of Yobe North by CaptainFM1: 9:09pm On Jun 24, 2022
AdeniyiA:
"Many big politicians will go down in 2023"...TB JOSHUA

Most have already gone down. About 70% are not returned by the primaries. The electorates will further drain the remaining swamps.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Willing To End Bsc, HND Dichotomy – JAMB / Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" / RevolutionNow Organizer Releases List Of Demands, Vows To Go Ahead With Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.