Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,752 members, 7,827,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Marrying A Feminist - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marrying A Feminist (22270 Views)

What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? / "You Can't Be A Feminist And A Christian" - Reno Omokri / How My Brother Learnt His Lesson In A Hard Way After Marrying A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marrying A Feminist by Atolu01: 8:01am On Jul 01, 2022
MAD oppressive controlling disgusting animals. Disgusting thread.
Re: Marrying A Feminist by Novemberaura(m): 9:25pm On Jul 04, 2022
Atolu01:

Take it easy Take it easy
Re: Marrying A Feminist by Atolu01: 11:52am On Jul 05, 2022
Novemberaura:

Take it easy Take it easy

Re: Marrying A Feminist by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 05, 2022
Kobojunkie:
See what I mean? undecided

I never said I grew up watching my father serve my mother since that never happened. You can't seem to wrap your mind around the Idea of a partnership in marriage, can you? Because in your understanding if the woman is not serving the man then it must mean the man is serving the woman. It is hard for you to imagine that instead of a woman serving a man or a man serving a woman, the two can both exist as partners, companions with a shared goal and life. undecided

For the umpteenth time, I never had a "high value" father since he never subscribed to such idiocy. He was confident as a man and a father,and raise his children to be as well. undecided

Kudos to your father Kobo, I strive to be a man like that in my family. Raising healthy kids who are self confidence and successful while supporting my wife.
I am raising my daughter to be self confident and successful as well.
I love good and well reasoned arguments. I also like the emotional intelligence in your replies.
Your parents without any doubt must have raised succeful children.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marrying A Feminist by Jaisman26(m): 11:45am On Jul 13, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Correction! If you have ever actually read the Bible,you would have realized that submission in marriage was instead a curse God placed on women in marriage and hence marriage itself since it comprises a man and a woman - Genesis 3 vs 16b. And it is from this same curse - Genesis 3 vs 16 - 22 - that God then sent Jesus Christ to redeem man from offering salvation/redemption from the curse, preaching equality instead. undecided

So sincd your Bible tells you submission is a curse on marriage - nothing natural about the curse. So, maybe you mean instead that you abide by Islamic tenets in this. undecided
Everything about Islam are in the Bible, infact things that we have in the Bible are not really much in the Quran. Read genesis 2:18 and be satisfied my dear sister
Re: Marrying A Feminist by Kobojunkie: 11:51am On Jul 13, 2022
Jaisman26:

Everything about Islam are in the Bible, infact things that we have in the Bible are not really much in the Quran. Read genesis 2:18 and be satisfied my dear sister
There is nothing about Islam in the Bible undecided

And nothing of what is written in Genesis 2 vs 18 corroborates your claim in any way or form. This since submission in scripture is a curse God placed on mankind as a result of man's transgression of God's law. undecided
Re: Marrying A Feminist by THEGALADIMA(m): 1:35am On Jul 14, 2022
Mercy Chinwo is not a runs girl oga
Kollins11:
Babe, why are you in severe pains?

Well, I blame SIMPs who are getting married to all these evening Nigerian newspapers feminist wh*res.

One foolish simp got married to Rita Dominic, now i heard that one idiotic Simp is about to get married to Mercy Chinwo... That evening newspaper coded runz babe disguising as minister of God to her gullible followers.

Death to all simps angry angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Why Are Some Wives Been Denied Next Of Kin Status By Their Husbands? / Your Experience As A Rich Or Only Rich Relative.. / I Mistakenly Impregnanted My Wife's Sis And Cousin...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.