Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

Gunmen Kidnap 22 Farmers In FCT - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Kidnap 22 Farmers In FCT (19179 Views)

Bandits Kidnap 22 Villagers At Anguwar, Abuja-Kaduna Highway / Iran: Shi’ites, Others Protest In FCT, Burn US Flag, Block Highway / Mock Burial Ceremony For Buhari And APC In FCT Abuja (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kidnap 22 Farmers In FCT by Bigfish121(m): 12:37am On Jun 25, 2022
Boundary between Abuja and Niger.That is outskirt of the capital city na.If they have mind,they should enter the main city.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 22 Farmers In FCT by MMWandali: 12:45am On Jun 25, 2022
Fahdiga:
Even the capital city isn't safe. What can Buhari really point at as his achievement?
Nothing
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 22 Farmers In FCT by gambia(m): 12:47am On Jun 25, 2022
Buhari kinsmen wrecking havoc all over the country.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 22 Farmers In FCT by DrSamOnowu87(m): 12:50am On Jun 25, 2022
ljoh:
Only 22?
They should try increase it next time
Meaning what kwanu?
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 22 Farmers In FCT by Tundex911: 2:15am On Jun 25, 2022
Small small dem go enter Aso Rock
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 22 Farmers In FCT by bitplanet(m): 2:39am On Jun 25, 2022
[quote author=treesun post=114126588]
https://leadership.ng/gunmen-kidnap-22-farmers-in-fct/

[Can anything good come from Nigeria, like seriously we move from one calamity to another everyday,its just so unfortunate ]
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 22 Farmers In FCT by dragunov: 2:53am On Jun 25, 2022
Fahdiga:
Even the capital city isn't safe. What can Buhari really point at as his achievement?
That oaf was foisted on us by Tunde Bakare's garrulousness and Bola Tinubu's political machinery and both men's desire to be president. He already swore publicly never to contest again but Bakare (by his own confession, owing to his usual oversabi and loquacious behavior) went to him in London and convinced him to try again by advising him to beg Tinubu.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 22 Farmers In FCT by Kiddo01(m): 3:14am On Jun 25, 2022
Farmers dey FCT too
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 22 Farmers In FCT by Ubanz: 3:25am On Jun 25, 2022
Abuja has been besieged for years and nobody is taking it serious.
Security agencies are just comfortable with it.
Very soon Abuja will be sent packing and all those claiming it's their turn to rule will rule in their regions.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 22 Farmers In FCT by Paulianfa(m): 3:26am On Jun 25, 2022
E don dey reach the center small small, he who kee by the sword die by the sword. Na dem!!!
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 22 Farmers In FCT by gbagyiza: 4:55am On Jun 25, 2022
franchasofficia:
Failed nation under Buhari. If Nigeria was a sane nation, Buhari ought to have been chased out of the statehouse with cutlass angry

I have never seen a country like this where its citizens have fully embraced suffering n smiling. They don't even care that's the reason their leaders keep suffering them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kidnap 22 Farmers In FCT by SarkinYarki: 4:57am On Jun 25, 2022
Nobody can tell me at this point Buhari doesn't endorse these bandits
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 22 Farmers In FCT by agbamaso: 5:02am On Jun 25, 2022
Imagine someone will get to say he want to continue with apc legacy.
Nigerians hmmmmmm
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 22 Farmers In FCT by Strongdickfresh: 5:40am On Jun 25, 2022
Tinubu the drug Baron is a failure, Buhari is a failure and APC has a party has failed in all aspects.

Don't allow APC to get close to the presidency again.

SAY NO TO APC
SAY NO TO Tinubu
SAY NO TO JAGARBANDIT
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 22 Farmers In FCT by kingsceemark(m): 5:50am On Jun 25, 2022
BKayy:

Can you imagine?

Just 22? So out of the multitude of people in Abuja, they managed to kidnap ordinary 22 when their mates in Zamfara and Adamawa are kidnapping in hundreds.

Mtcheww... These bandits should be ashamed of themselves.

Imagine only 22, they should be ashamed of themselves

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap 22 Farmers In FCT by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:31am On Jun 25, 2022
Omoslim26:

You dey say good for this kind evil wey befall the victims �
If them allow people like you wey get poor mental health and bandit tendencies carry gun,you go kill anybody wey pass you without greeting undecided
Abi you no know se you dey behave like animal undecided

you are just weak and below my class and obviously not an alpha..stoopid

I see your trashy quotes all the time but because you are irrelevant, I see no need to engage you

Writing on my mention to boost your popularity,that one self dey..enjoy
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 22 Farmers In FCT by TinubuDeDrugLor: 6:47am On Jun 25, 2022
It you're living in Lagos,, Abuja, Kano, Kaduna, 3nugu, leave now to a remote area or another state before its too late.

Take my advice and you'll live.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 22 Farmers In FCT by timemotivator: 7:09am On Jun 25, 2022
Searchingvictor:
This

Somebody should lend me 60k please, I'll pay back in 20k/month for 4 months please
lol if u see abeg let me know I dey look for too
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 22 Farmers In FCT by timemotivator: 7:13am On Jun 25, 2022
The government asked us to go to the farm only for bandits to be kidnapping people in the farm. E don reach FCT. The government has totally failed in it's primary responsibility to protect lives and properties. I wonder why it's taking then forever to declare those bandits terrorist. It's difficult to convince me that the government is not the sponsor of these bandits. If not they have often told us that they know where they are in the forest, why not use air force to bomb the forest while soldiers enter the forest from the ground. It's a case of the more you look, the less you see.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 22 Farmers In FCT by od501: 7:30am On Jun 25, 2022
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 22 Farmers In FCT by mrgreen4real(m): 8:11am On Jun 25, 2022
ljoh:
Only 22?
They should try increase it next time
My prayer right now is one day you should be kidnapped by Fulani bandits so you can feel what you wish others. Amen. It shall come to pass
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 22 Farmers In FCT by Iampryde(m): 8:39am On Jun 25, 2022
It's not the FCT, correct your headline.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 22 Farmers In FCT by swissgoldenpro2: 8:51am On Jun 25, 2022
Okay
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 22 Farmers In FCT by paschalroller: 8:54am On Jun 25, 2022
If it happens in the east it becomes ipob but in the north na gunmen... thunder fire all of una
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 22 Farmers In FCT by Omoslim26: 9:39am On Jun 25, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

you are just weak and below my class and obviously not an alpha..stoopid

I see your trashy quotes all the time but because you are irrelevant, I see no need to engage you

Writing on my mention to boost your popularity,that one self dey..enjoy

grin grin This doesn't change the fact that you are a very mentally unstable person �
There is no way you can prove that you don't have mental problems,how can anyone who is mentally ok rejoice or make mockery of such a sensitive subjects, does your useless unfortunate head not know that the families of the victim would be in agony� ofcus you don't care afterall watin mad man sabi grin grin
The only class a good for nothing mentally deranged hoodlum like you have is in the league of mad people and braindead ragamuffins.
Onye oshi nwuru dika gi,you write nonsense,I repuked you,you come dey vex mumu vex,
Ya fugbuo gi ebe ahu grin grin

Re: Gunmen Kidnap 22 Farmers In FCT by ljoh: 9:49am On Jun 25, 2022
mrgreen4real:

My prayer right now is one day you should be kidnapped by Fulani bandits so you can feel what you wish others. Amen. It shall come to pass

That's also my prayer for you.
Amen. It shall come to pass
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 22 Farmers In FCT by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 1:45pm On Jun 25, 2022
Omoslim26:

grin grin This doesn't change the fact that you are a very mentally unstable person �
There is no way you can prove that you don't have mental problems,how can anyone who is mentally ok rejoice or make mockery of such a sensitive subjects, does your useless unfortunate head not know that the families of the victim would be in agony� ofcus you don't care afterall watin mad man sabi grin grin
The only class a good for nothing mentally deranged hoodlum like you have is in the league of mad people and braindead ragamuffins.
Onye oshi nwuru dika gi,you write nonsense,I repuked you,you come dey vex mumu vex,
Ya fugbuo gi ebe ahu grin grin

You wan try OYE..... who be this one..?

I'm only going to forgive you one last time because I can see you are from Imo state,meaning you are igbo..

I know staying in Bariga can make one lose focus but I will let this one slide,if you feel because you have been here since 2019 marking comments like referee have made you special..enjoy it ooo

Don't let OYE put asunder to your shine.. I remain the OYE... you can test me if you like..I'm ready

Re: Gunmen Kidnap 22 Farmers In FCT by Tonitoniton(m): 1:55pm On Jun 25, 2022
Realist12:
Nyanya bomb blast happened in Jonathan tenure , are you having selective amnesia or delusional disorder?

U lack sense of judgement because u are sharing from the gain the pain Buhari govt is causing Nigerians.

It is clear u are one of the enemies of this country hiding in the forest perpetrating this evil.

Like every other evil that does not go unpunished u will get urs in due time
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 22 Farmers In FCT by Omoslim26: 1:57pm On Jun 25, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

You wan try OYE..... who be this one..?

I'm only going to forgive you one last time because I can see you are from Imo state,meaning you are igbo..

I know staying in Bariga can make one lose focus but I will let this one slide,if you feel because you have been here since 2019 marking comments like referee have made you special..enjoy it ooo

Don't let OYE put asunder to your shine.. I remain the OYE... you can test me if you like..I'm ready

Looll I really touched the mad man for where r pain am pass grin grin grin
Yes I grew up in Bariga infact up till today if I enter there na better rep them dey give me,infact my grand dad had one of the biggest book stores then�was like the porch in the streets chai those old days�,but what does an hopeless good for nothing mad man like you know how to do, masturbate on tribal hate all d days of your life till you go die enter grave �� grin
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 22 Farmers In FCT by Realist12: 2:01pm On Jun 25, 2022
Tonitoniton:

U lack sense of judgement because u are sharing from the gain the pain Buhari govt is causing Nigerians.

It is clear u are one of the enemies of this country hiding in the forest perpetrating this evil.

Like every other evil that does not go unpunished u will get urs in due time
You are truly truly having delusional disorder and selective amnesia for you not to remember the Nyanya bomb blast .
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 22 Farmers In FCT by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 2:05pm On Jun 25, 2022
Omoslim26:

Looll I really touched the mad man for where r pain am pass grin grin grin
Yes I grew up in Bariga infact up till today if I enter there na better rep them dey give me,infact my grand dad had one of the biggest book stores then�was like the porch in the streets chai those old days�,but what does an hopeless good for nothing mad man like you know how to do, masturbate on tribal hate all d days of your life till you go die enter grave �� grin

We know you are part of the igbos that destroyed lagos during endsars..

You will be fished out and jailed.. Keep organizing rallies against the government in another man land.

They will find you and deal with you..I hope the Dss can pick you up

Re: Gunmen Kidnap 22 Farmers In FCT by Omoslim26: 2:12pm On Jun 25, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

We know you are part of the igbos that destroyed lagos during endsars..

You will be fished out and jailed.. Keep organizing rallies against the government in another man land.

They will find you and deal with you..I hope the Dss can pick you up

grin grin grin Chai nna ehn ibu ezigbo onya ara grin
You just proved me right grin��
Dss ko, DStv ni��
Oga go masturbate away your destiny on Yoruba vs Igbo gbasgbos joorh � cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Dusts Yahaya Bello’s Files, May Be Arrested This Week / Ombatse Cult Kill 50 People In Nasarawa / Resume Or Resign: Senate Is Buhari’s Errand Boys – Charlie Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.