Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Gunmen Kidnap 22 Farmers In FCT - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Kidnap 22 Farmers In FCT (19186 Views)

Bandits Kidnap 22 Villagers At Anguwar, Abuja-Kaduna Highway / Iran: Shi’ites, Others Protest In FCT, Burn US Flag, Block Highway / Mock Burial Ceremony For Buhari And APC In FCT Abuja (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kidnap 22 Farmers In FCT by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 2:16pm On Jun 25, 2022
Omoslim26:

grin grin grin Chai nna ehn ibu ezigbo onya ara grin
You just proved me right grin��
Dss ko, DStv ni��
Oga go masturbate away your destiny on Yoruba vs Igbo gbasgbos joorh � cheesy grin

I warned you but you wouldn't listen. How dare you igbo boy wanna fight another igbo boy..?

do you think at all? .. I can go on and on..I have your time. I remain the OYE....

How would you feel if owo mi da boys find out you are against yorubas,even insulting them and swearing for them and you are in their land.

Re: Gunmen Kidnap 22 Farmers In FCT by Omoslim26: 2:34pm On Jun 25, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

I warned you but you wouldn't listen. How dare you igbo boy wanna fight another igbo boy..?

do you think at all? .. I can go on and on..I have your time. I remain the OYE....

How would you feel if owo mi da boys find out you are against yorubas,even insulting them and swearing for them and you are in their land.

grin grin Mad man se how will owo mida boys feel,I have more Yoruba friends who have already denounced anything connected to Apc and Tinubu grin grin
I am not a useless human being like you,I don't just swear for anyone,I don't judge people by tribe well unless I want to play the tribe tagging games of brainwashed ipob efulefus and hoodlums grin grin
Once I see a foòl like you I call them out directly grin.
Telling you to shun tribal bigotry is a waste of time bcus that's your destiny,if you stop it you shall die � grin grin
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 22 Farmers In FCT by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 2:37pm On Jun 25, 2022
Omoslim26:

grin grin Mad man se how will owo mida boys feel,I have more Yoruba friends who have already denounced anything connected to Apc and Tinubu grin grin
I am not a useless human being like you,I don't just swear for anyone,I don't judge people by tribe well unless I want to play the tribe tagging games of brainwashed ipob efulefus and hoodlums grin grin
Once I see a foòl like you I call them out directly grin.
Telling you to shun tribal bigotry is a waste of time bcus that's your destiny,if you stop it you shall die � grin grin

you see.... After the destruction you and your lots caused during endsars. I still think you should be picked up by dss to answer questions..

Re: Gunmen Kidnap 22 Farmers In FCT by sounwave: 3:12pm On Jun 25, 2022
Samson0599:
Lol if I can find a link to join these peeps sef e for gel . I need money badly and no one is willing to assist

You want to be kidnapped or you want to be a kidnapper?
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 22 Farmers In FCT by Tonitoniton(m): 8:52pm On Jun 25, 2022
Realist12:
You are truly truly having delusional disorder and selective amnesia for you not to remember the Nyanya bomb blast .

From ur mental retarded out burst it is clealr now that u are one of the master minders of that nyanyan bomb blast. May God bring u and ur cohort to book as fast as possible. People like u are not fit to be among the living
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 22 Farmers In FCT by whirlwind7(m): 6:10am On Jun 26, 2022
Fahdiga:
Even the capital city isn't safe. What can Buhari really point at as his achievement?

Are you kidding?

Buhari, near illiterate with zero certificate, rose to become the president of one of the most enlightened countries in sub sahara Africa! Isn't that an achievement?

Nobody blames him for incompetence, in the same position that GEJ got crucified for being far better.
Isn't that an achievement?

He has created a record of many firsts in the country, that I doubt anyone else could equal.

That man has achieved beyond the wildest dreams of most of us his country men. He is one of the luckiest Nigerians alive today.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 22 Farmers In FCT by Nobody: 6:58am On Jun 26, 2022
sounwave:

You want to be kidnapped or you want to be a kidnapper?
Anyone wey you think

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari's Sick Leave Re-energizes Nigeria's Presidency - Reuters / Sanwo-olu Wishes Ambode Happy Birthday / Tinubu Achieved In Few Days What Buhari Couldn't Do In Years - Femi Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.