Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,210 members, 7,839,119 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Just Give Me 100k And Take This Champagne - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Just Give Me 100k And Take This Champagne (405 Views)

Simi And Friends Celebrate Her 'Omo Charlie Champagne' Album In Swimsuit / Wizkid Parties In Shatta Wale’s House, Hugs, Pops Champagne / Hushpuppi Parties With Peter Okoye "Mr P". Washes His Legs With Champagne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Give Me 100k And Take This Champagne by nabiz(m): 9:36pm On Jun 24, 2022
This is after party sale. Original champagne dom perignon. Direct from USA. 100K last

Re: Just Give Me 100k And Take This Champagne by Powerbandoo(f): 10:00pm On Jun 24, 2022
[quote author=nabiz post=114127762]This is after party sale. Original champagne dom perignon. Direct from USA. 100K last[/quote

After pouring your pee inside, you want to sell for them
And I told not to do so

Guys the cover on top is fake, don't be decieve
Re: Just Give Me 100k And Take This Champagne by nabiz(m): 10:18pm On Jun 24, 2022
[quote author=Powerbandoo post=114128091][/quote] you are not serious. Do you think we bought it on rod side. All the drink was brought direct from USA by a surgeon Uncle. for a party. Pls stop disgracing yourself.
Re: Just Give Me 100k And Take This Champagne by nabiz(m): 10:23pm On Jun 24, 2022
[quote author=Powerbandoo post=114128091][/quote] come you better stick to your romance section where you talk any how with your fellow kid. Don't come here to disgrace yourself over what you don't know. What do you know about drink. May be one aza man don carry you outing for once, muntula

(1) (Reply)

Zazu Beat Up A Police Officer Who Tried To Rob Him (video) / Peju Johnson Reveals Explicit Messages She Received From A Married Cab Driver / Destiny Etiko Is Really Trying O: Another Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.