Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Should The Woman Pay Rent If Husband Is Not Financially Stable? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should The Woman Pay Rent If Husband Is Not Financially Stable? (1726 Views)

Never Allow Your Wife To Pay Rent. / Marrying Financially Stable One Or The One You Love? / Georgia Woman Makes Her 5-Year-Old Daughter Pay Rent (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should The Woman Pay Rent If Husband Is Not Financially Stable? by JovialJune(f): 9:52pm On Jun 25, 2022
princeabdul:
you were raised by a man do the dishes and bathe the babies while the woman is asleep?

Yes, they take turns doing it because;

1) Dad doesn't like mum looking stressed,

2) The babies are THEIR babies not HER babies

undecided

6 Likes

Re: Should The Woman Pay Rent If Husband Is Not Financially Stable? by postmann: 10:49pm On Jun 25, 2022
toujurs:
as in ehn just people who have no experience would just come here to drop comment like they are mad, just imagine what that idiot is typing.

He doesn't even know if he would be able to feed himself in the future not to talk of feeding a family. Some people just feel that any man that finds it difficult to feed his family is lazy, forgetting that circumstances occurs. Circumstances a common man can do nothing about, but just needs the support of his family and close friends to bounce back.

People with no experience you say. A lot of giant presumptive strides from a fool with a pre-conceived notion of failure, inadequacy and MASCULINE LIABILITY.

With a pentium 2 graded wavelength encoded in that hard mass of stone you mistook for brain, you definitely missed the part where I said should he ever run into difficulties, he should look to other source of help outside his wife? That's clearly an admission that life can be bumpy. So, why so threatened as to rain expletives?

Let me guess, just like a woman (though you have two malfunctioning, testosterone-deficient sacs filled with pus tucked in-between your rather flabby thighs) you'd look beyond other feminine qualities of a woman, and cast your dirty, bulbous eyes straight into her purse, trying to figure her financial worth before considering a future with her, won't you? Dirty closeted male leech. You're the evidence of Man-cession. I know you'd speedily advocate for the eradication of bride price. You like free pussies and freebies don't you, bloody Ponce?

But you're the idiot, an effeminate doofus who hasn't earned the right to be called a man; a lazy oaf who'd shamelessly ask his fiancée to meet him half way around the bride price crescent.

You should bear your mother's name and let your father's quest for a true heir begin.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should The Woman Pay Rent If Husband Is Not Financially Stable? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 25, 2022
JovialJune:

So a woman should take up the mantle of financial provider/head of the home, and also do the house chores, while the man sits his fat lazy ass somewhere doing nothing abi? You are delusional

And what is wrong with a man being the househelp of his own home? Are you doing the chores for a stranger or your own family? Something is wrong with you men... sincerely.

This Misan.drist have reach here. I hope you are aware your Vile Sister In ministry Is In Se.un's Prison serving a lengthy ban. I hope she would have received sense by the time she Is out. Shiior. Meanwhile no pass your boundary come my side tonight because I go give you WotoWoto..grin
Re: Should The Woman Pay Rent If Husband Is Not Financially Stable? by JovialJune(f): 11:36pm On Jun 25, 2022
Evolutionlove:

This Misan.drist have reach here. I hope you are aware your Vile Sister In ministry Is In Se.un's Prison serving a lengthy ban. I hope she would have received sense by the time she Is out. Shiior. Meanwhile no pass your boundary come my side tonight because I go give you WotoWoto..grin

Seek peace you frustrated soul, seek peace and be cured.

4 Likes

Re: Should The Woman Pay Rent If Husband Is Not Financially Stable? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jun 25, 2022
JovialJune:

Seek peace you frustrated soul, seek peace and be cured.

You should seek help and Cure your Frustrated Life first before you have the right to advise anyone to do so. Uncouth foulmouthed nimpki..

1 Like

Re: Should The Woman Pay Rent If Husband Is Not Financially Stable? by JovialJune(f): 12:10am On Jun 26, 2022
Evolutionlove:

You should seek help and Cure your Frustrated Life first before you have the right to advise anyone to do so. Uncouth foulmouthed nimpki..

May Lilith cure your madness, amen.

3 Likes

Re: Should The Woman Pay Rent If Husband Is Not Financially Stable? by addictiv(m): 1:04am On Jun 26, 2022
No she should allow her family become homeless and let the landlord throw her family out into the street.
This shouldnt even be up for discussion. Unless she is a stay at home wife, as long as my wife is working, her income must come into the family purse like mine does. Because by going to work, you take away time that should be spent on family and while the family looses time and attention, the family should benefit from that endeavour by being a recipient of the rewards that emanated from that endeavour. Even if the man is a billionaire and she's a thousandnaire so long she works, she should contribute to house upkeep. If you say her money is her money, then what does the family benefit from her being a working mother/wife?

1 Like

Re: Should The Woman Pay Rent If Husband Is Not Financially Stable? by ibechris(m): 7:23am On Jun 26, 2022
toujurs:
as in ehn just people who have no experience would just come here to drop comment like they are mad, just imagine what that idiot is typing.

He doesn't even know if he would be able to feed himself in the future not to talk of feeding a family. Some people just feel that any man that finds it difficult to feed his family is lazy, forgetting that circumstances occurs. Circumstances a common man can do nothing about, but just needs the support of his family and close friends to bounce back.

My brother...leave them.
Being alive is the best teacher but being a Nigerian, is the greatest teacher of all.
Time is the only element of reality that await everyone.
Re: Should The Woman Pay Rent If Husband Is Not Financially Stable? by LordReed(m): 2:59pm On Jul 01, 2022
cococandy:
Very unrealistic.

The things misogyny will make y’all say

As in. I wonder if these people live in the same world live in.
Re: Should The Woman Pay Rent If Husband Is Not Financially Stable? by Cutehector(m): 6:09am On Jul 02, 2022
If i no fit pay rent, we park enter shanty. If she get hidden money, that's her personal problem. Make rain dey beat am dey go.
Re: Should The Woman Pay Rent If Husband Is Not Financially Stable? by bravehost4u(m): 7:13am On Jul 04, 2022
postmann:
A man, a family one at that, MUST not fail to shelter, feed and clothe his family, and yes, pay for his child(ren)'s education. But should he encounter some difficulties, he should look for funds or assistance elsewhere, but not seek it from his wife.
Guy with this mentality, you may die before your time. When marriage is preached, they say 2 become 1 right? So why can't the woman contribute if she is financially capable
Re: Should The Woman Pay Rent If Husband Is Not Financially Stable? by ogawisdom(m): 8:09am On Jul 04, 2022
postmann:
A man, a family one at that, MUST not fail to shelter, feed and clothe his family, and yes, pay for his child(ren)'s education. But should he encounter some difficulties, he should look for funds or assistance elsewhere, but not seek it from his wife.

Wow grin grin

It's alright

(1) (2) (Reply)

Medical Mystery: A 3 Year Old Toddler Weighs 132 Pound / Woman Sacrifices Her Only Daughter To River Goddess Awube For More Children / Snake Crawls Out Of Woman’sprivate Part Duringdeliverance Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.